Stellar lumens (XLM) are about to go on a rocket mission to the moon. Get in here, boys!

Stellar lumens (XLM) are about to go on a rocket mission to the moon. Get in here, boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@anthony_barker/tempo-powered-by-the-stellar-network-has-been-selected-to-join-the-tokyo-government-blockchain-76d6035af7a6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off with pajeet threads this is actually a good coin we don't need your shit

In today's news: medium.com/@anthony_barker/tempo-powered-by-the-stellar-network-has-been-selected-to-join-the-tokyo-government-blockchain-76d6035af7a6

The Tempo news this morning paired with the fairx confirmation from last night means this coin could start mooning soon. What's wrong with spreading the word?

Holy shit, big. We're clearly starting to blast off. But right now BTC is gonna JUST XLM and all alts. I'm predicting XLM at discount prices very soon

>But right now BTC is gonna JUST XLM

this, xlm was starting to pump but btc was having none of it and had a little downward tantrum.

We'll make it soon when fairx launches, and XLM won't stay down for long. The price is not inflated like the rest of shitcoins, so nothing to worry about. But I fully expect a major dip soon because of that piece of shit BTC, that's the reality of tomorrow

WTF, FIRST VEN AND THEN XLM SHIIIT

More like it hit its daily 1500 sats and got dumped

Yessss !!!

It won't. If whales are that desperate to dump their bags on XLM, they would have already done it a while ago.

Question. I'm a college student who believes in the future of crypto but can only invest what I can afford, which isn't much. So please spare me any bullshit about not having enough to make it. Not trying to go to lamboland, as much as maybe a downpayment on a house. Anyway, I have $300 in ETH that I am about to move to alts. Do I buy in the XLM dip or the ZRX dip?

the sooner we're free of this fucking ball and chain the better

I'm okay with a temporary dip. The news over the last 24 hours has turned xlm from a crapshoot to a long hold for me and I want to increase my position.

lmao not today boys.

XLM was top 5 material ever since IBM partnered with them, and every week there's been news that legitimize it further. Still sitting at sub-5 b market cap. Insane.

True, I hope it crashes good. I have 10k in fiat ready to buy more XLM

Whales may be driving the price down with the help of BTC dump. They've been at it for weeks.

that's a fear wall, RSI looking good for take-off

true if big

BITCOIN COLLAPSING EXIT ALL MARKET

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING

FUCK YOU BTC !!!!!!!!!!!

big if true

being eaten

I put $300 into XLM 3 days ago and I'm at $332 now

HAHA ITS ALMOST 2 MILLION NOW LOL

Aw, fucking shit, that's just great... Fuck you, whales, you already had plenty of time to accumulate!

Wall has gone from 1.5 to 1.1 in a couple minutes and continues ticking down. It's habbening.

>bought 7k last night
Am I gonna make it?

I predict you'll have enough for exactly 1 Lambo by 2019.

Probably, that was during a big dip.

lol this isn't about to do shit today