The character you played has now been sent t the last piece of media you watched/read/played ect

The character you played has now been sent t the last piece of media you watched/read/played ect.

How does it play out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA
youtube.com/watch?v=k1UuEHmxG0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depending on how literal we're being about media, my character is now either in RWBY or on the Nostalgia Critic. Either way I think her chance of survival is slim.

>The character you played has now been sent to the last piece of media you played.

You need to think before posting, OP.

I had video games in mind user, not actual games

Maybe I should've been more specific but oh well

White haired lawful evil cavalier lady fighting along side with pickle rick and winning.

>Domestic Cat in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Um.

LE antipaladin of Asmodeus transported to a cyoa about a high school invasion of aliens and psychic powers?

Not well... not well at all.

Well, my Dragonborn just went from Skyrim to Westeros.

Night King is just Draugr Overlord, dealt with those in dozens already. Theres hardly anyone who can cause me harm, even poisons can be dealt with good old garlic bread.

In my steal name of my current armor and take over Vale, as first of House Falmer.

I think I will bed Cersei and Dany after I have forced those pesky Dragons to listen my commands.

>Domestic Cat
Now I'm really curious
Care to give details?

Would a tiefling survive in Game of Thrones?

I'm always down for storytime.

A cleric in the middle of 17th century Eastern Europe?

>an insane lich who is also a mechanical savant
>Mechwarrior

That little shit deserved it.

I've shared it before, but to summarize: current fantasy character started out as a white human male fighter, got catfished by a magical disco stereotype, and polymorphed into a domestic short hair. I just finished a downtime with the party sorcerer, who's amendment that I should be her house pet and familiar in game.

The half-orc storm sorceress get jammed into 400-600 Saxon Briton (had to read Bede for a class)

Either she kicks ass or gets crucified as a demon.

Sister of Battle with a healthy fetish for burning people alive gets transported into Fallout. Time to bring the light of the Emperor to these heathens!

>Storm clearance demolitions soldier fighting for the fledgling Rebellion who faces off against imperial storm troopers gets stuck in the Star Wars X-Wing novels, probably as a member of Rogue Squadron.
I mean, he's not the best pilot around so he'd probably spend as much time in the simulators as he could, but it it'd be more of a lateral transfer than anything too out of the ordinary.

>Now that I think about it, I may or may not spend too much of my time doing Star Wars stuff.

>A drow rogue with min-maxed stealth skills
>cat goes fishing

Comfy times are had by all
stealth turns out to be relatively useful in that game.

So, a teenage brawler stand user with a stand similar to [star platinum] journeys to the center of the Zone to investigate whether it's related to the emergence of standsm

So basically taking STALKER and adding on third person superhero brawler mechanics.

The best part is that Wild Talents could probably run this idea pretty smoothly once we iron out the mechanics of anomalies.

Lv18 5e Paladin is teleported to the Harry Dresden version of Chicago. I guess i make friends with Micheal and go around doing paladin buddy cop stuff.

>Legend 7 Scion of Baron Samedi with a small army of zombies including 6 zombies (1 of which is his old GM), 26 giant zombies, a zombie basilisk and his pet zombie cat
>in Dresden Files
The Wardens would be after my ass in a second, and they would have the brawl of a life. I'd rather use my godly powers of persuasion to get a new lease on life.

>Black-furred catfolk stalker
>Gundam Wing
Probably not well, probably not well at all

>Dresden-mind
What book did you just finish?
What hit you the hardest in the series?
I couldn't believe when he slit the woman he loves throat to save their daughter

Reading them all in order, currently on Small Favor. Therefore not mousing over that haha.

Oh yeah, you don't wanna.
I think the series started out rough, but it really came together.
You think shit gets crazy?
Wait till Changes and after.
You will hate Mab even more.

Has it ended? I've read all the ones available on the google book store, and there hasn't been a new one in a couple years I think.

>hexblade warlock in the world of Awesomenauts
there's definitely weirder characters

>Megaman cyborg superhero is now part of the Charge of the Light Brigade
He'd face death in the valley,
horse, man and synth.
Canon a'roaring, tremor and volley.
Charging again, the machine, the myth.
No questions, no query.
Mechanical comrade, never to weary.
Tho' synthetic, they knew the truth:
charging alongside, that synthoid,
he became their brother, a humanoid.

When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wonder'd.
Honour the charge they made!
Honour the Light Brigade,
noble six hundred! plus one

Different user btw.

>Harlequin Shadowseer hired as a mercenary by a Nurglite cult
>Now in BlazBlue

I'd say as Shadowseer would be pretty fitting in that world.

That'd be a better conclusion to The Protomen than Act 3 will likely be

The last game was in the settings origin story for dark elves, literally one of the first dark elves in the setting.
And ck2 geheimneschnaght.

>ah fuck, is this what we're going to become
> I just wanted to have a country where all the positions weren't all taken by thousand year old legends.
> how did you fuck up a civ this badly anyways, I mean you people die all the time, advancement is there for you

Level 12 5e Warlock of a Dark Shadow God is transported to the American Horror Story Murderhouse....I think he fits right in but he bends that fucker to his will

There is supposed to be the one to end the series soon, but the author has been sitting on his ass.

>Darkest Dungeon
Home sweet home.
Oh God, Curse of Strahd is just brutal if you're not prepared (aka you're not metagaming).

>5e Paladin obsessed with the concept of Death and how it defines life, with a splash of Alexander Anderson, who works as a professional gravedigger
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
I have no idea what will happen, but I'm scared already.

Though hell probably be confused at first since there are no undead for him to purge

Darn, where else am I gonna get my dose of snarky wizard whose gone through hell and back and refuses to call it quits in a modern era now? But, I suppose it has to end eventually.

5e Grumpy Paladin of Devotion, now brought to Archer Dreamland. Considering another of his travelling companions is very Archer-esque, he's probably only going to get grumpier.

>Orc Rigger goes on Top Gear
Sounds like a normal episode.
Would love to see The Stig drive my drone.

>My Level 12 Half-elf midget bard/sorc with a cockatoo familiar and a gunsword, who was based on Nonon Jakuzure is now in Morioh
Well.. she either gets a Stand, or Kira kills her for her hands.

The thing is, I actually came up with a Stand Name for her.

And that would be?

The Rising Sun, based on the fact that I gave her a homebrew celestial bloodline.

Also, because of that sick ass violin.
youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA

>Dwarf Fighter

>Black Mesa

Either he will fight the aliens or he will get killed by them or the military

>TN Ranger
>Boardwalk Empire
Oh fuck I rolled Richard Harrow.

My cat-girl maid is now very confused as to why she has found herself in a city beneath a solar eclipse.

I'm sure she won't be confused for long.

>An ODST during the end of the human-covenant war is sent halo wars
hmm, what are the possibilities here?

>Half-elf warblade part of a planar traveling peacekeeping military
>in Transformers Prime

He's seen warforged in Eberron and been to the Warmahorde Iron Kingdoms setting, he's also done a share of worldhopping, so he'd mostly grumble that he's in Nevada and needs to wear something to hide his obviously non-human ears.

He would also want to ride Arcee non-sexually

Best part is now I'll never be able to watch this scene again without imagining her morbid realization.

>Dwarf Barbarian visits Mizuryu Kei Land.

He'd probably be surrounded by horny women sticking out their tongues and putting up peace signs w/ their hands.

What's this?

He becomes a hero unit and curbstomps a locust.

My Necromancer is going to very quietly set up in Hell's kitchen and not piss the Punisher or Daredevil off. Might even help keep the crime to a minimum. Nobody likes their organised crime being interrupted by skeletons.

>Jordan Joestar, FSU Basket Player, and the Stand user of 「S P A C E J A M」
>G-Gundam
This ball of my is burning red
The crowd roars, telling me to defeat you!
Erupting, Shinning, SLAM!

youtube.com/watch?v=k1UuEHmxG0U

Pathfinder Oracle devoted to saying fuck you to all things undead gets teleported to Game of Thrones (Yes, I think it is a shitty show as well), suddenly there is no plot.

>Transformers Prime
Mah Scrapper!

>Manipulative Drow Roguelock arrives in Hollywoo and has to deal with animal people

I don't think anyone would notice the difference.

I'm not sure how a stern warrior would react to Kakegurui. His rude, loud and corny talking pet wolf would love it though.

>Generic Killbot
>Day of Infamy

Oh boy here I go killing again.

>My Neutral Good survivalist human ranger is transported to a heavily modified Skyrim Special Edition, most of whose mods are immersion based

He'll be fine.

Either a Dark mechanicus force arrives in the Koprulu sector or a level one fighter arrives there.

The Admech probably fuck around with the Terrans because there's no bullshit stopping them inventing what they want and they're protected.

The fighter dies horribly after poking a baneling with his sword.

My character is a Traveller explorer who is now in Elite: Dangerous.

He'll be fine.

A medieval vampire spy noble listening to a not exactly well done lesson in a foreign language, not understanding any of the languages the teacher and the student speak.
> "Well, it's a curious magic. Too bad I don't have a soul and therefore cannot use magic. Or may be this is some sort of alchemists' device used in this world".

Assault Mech Pilot
Here comes the boom by Nelly

He'd love it and play it while mulching grunts under his feet.

>Lvl 8 half orc cleric of Ilmater gets sent to Yharnam as a hunter.

This wont go well, I think...

>Psychopath Mad Doctor
>Small Colourful Talking Horse Show
She's either going full grimdark in pony experiments till she takes a rainbow to the face or it's time for her to finally start recovering.

I'm putting my money on a rainbow to the face.

>Gangrel.
>Just started Vampire the Masquerade Redemption.

A wildcard half Elamite master mason/artisan of the Pharoh's court is now stuck on the beaches of Dunkirk.

Honestly, it makes perfect sense if he's an engineer transferred from the North African theater. Just swap out Allah for Ptah and a rifle for a bow. And add in a heavy dose of fatalistic depression and standing on a beach.

>Cleric of the God of Martyrs
>In a world where there's a whole order dedicated to fulfilling the word of a Martyred Saint, and who get really hard on about Martyrdom
Nah, he'll be fine. It's time to review up those wheels user!

>CG Drider
>Centaur Worries

A Spider Centaur's Life

Dark eldar Archon + Dexter (showtime) uhhhhh so pretty much CSI Predetor hybrid flick?

I am gona love this. My Paladin Hamon user. Is now sent to the Boondocks.

Brings a whole new meaning to nigga you gay.

>Pessimistic Dark Eldar mercenary obsessed wih art
>Big Brother

What the fuck, this will end very VERY poorly. Either he plays 8d chess with everyone, or kills the show's producers for making him participate.

That said, he would spend the entirety of his time there hiding under pillow forts and wallowing in despair.

As a forever DM... I am having a hard time thinking of the last character I actually played as a player... I believe it was a changing rogue... He should be able to fit it fairly well in Oracle of Seasons, dungeons should be easier when you can just pick the locks.

Changeling, stupid autocorrect (3.5 Eberron, not the half hag all female bullshit Pathfinder race)

>Triton Rogue/Fighter
>Has to adventure through NuVoltron

Sounds like a perfect fit. There are already meraliens anyway.

>A scy-fi setting former military doctor who comes from a criminal background takes part in the search of a forgotten American musician whose music enjoyed a great success in South Africa. Without him knowing.

Fine a guess.

Peg legged Dwarf with a crossbow ... in a japanese drama about a murderous evil twin.

So either I'm having to hunt down a murderous young girl. Or the evil twin is mine and I'm probably fucked.

Law and order meets battlefleet gothic armada. I'd watch it.

>Insane self made dumpster cyborg displaced from
>Everybody loves large chests

I mean he's not going to be able to kill Boxxy, but fuck maybe he can survive. He's resourceful and ridiculously hard to kill, and once he starts integrating magic shit into his cyborg stuff he might get pretty OP.

A scrapper from the Mojave Wasteland ends up in the My Hero Academia setting. He specializes in jury-rigging gadgets and making traps, so he could probably sign on with a support company.

Wait, if you were her familiar, would you be able to deliver touch attacks and such?

Also, that sounds adorable and you should do it regardless.

That user was wrong. There's at least four more planned books - Peace Talks is the next one which he's been working on for a while, and the Big Apocalyptic Trilogy of Hell's Bells, Stars and Stones, and Empty Night.

Be sure you read the short stories. There's a few comics as well, but they're not as needed as the short stories are, and one of the characters from the first Dresden short story is going to be key to kicking off the BAT.

grumpy asshat black dwarf is now in Warhammer world
Guess he'll either die pretty quickly or become a legendary asshole

RIP Junko's ass because Danganronpa's plot will last about five seconds when put up against a wizard just shy of epic level.

My not-nerubian explorer end up in One Piece.
It would be completely over the top but ultimately end up alright.
Would need a spider related onomatopoeia to be used as his laugh though, and maybe a mannerism pushed to the extreme.

Cat robot designed to feed targeting information to artillery robots, sent to either the Guardians of the Galaxy world, or the Warframe world, depending on if I go by movie or vidya.

Could be interesting, though he'd probably fit better in warframe in terms of thematics.

>An immortal man who has lost his mind yet again goes from a burning wasteland to a frozen wasteland to meet an immortal man whose body is permanently on fire.

Crucidaemon tiefling rogue girl specialized in technology and trap design ends up vlogging about Japanese street food. Very cute.

An Inquisitorial Storm Trooper with a Bolter and desert survival skills as part of a submarine crew in the undersea oceans of Europa.

Well, the DH campaign I'm playing is currently taking place on a Rogue Trader ship, so close enough?

Mercenary captain turned lord from Westeros suddenly finds himself in bombed out London amongst teams of 21st-century mercenaries squabbling over the scraps.

Time to work his way up to the top again.

A Great Old One warlock (of Ithaqua) and pirate captain is now in NCIS. Gibbs is gonna have a hell of a headache.

>drunken MUH HONOUR duelling-focused samurai
>Revolutionary Girl Utena
I guess absolutely nothing changes.

A happy-go-lucky necromancer with terrible luck ends up in an always sunny Philidelphia. Not much changes, but the bar gets an undead skeleton bouncer.

2 people playing cat-related characters, both watching Gundam Wing.
What are the odds?

Space-Samoan TIE pilot/stormtrooper spec ops operator finds herself in NCIS. Who the fuck put Gibbs in charge of first contact?

Not red headed so that's a relief.

>Who the fuck put Gibbs in charge of first contact?
Someone who wants the job done.

You have a point. At least he'll keep the MiB out of her ridiculous high and tight.

Animal crossing guy ends up in super why... I have a young daughter