The bar wench informs you that adventurers are not allowed in the tavern

>the bar wench informs you that adventurers are not allowed in the tavern

>Implying I'm not trying to set up a business in town
>Implying any questing I do is anything more than running a favor to get my business started off

I shove the slut aside anyway and go in.

>seat myself in the paris style furniture outside and ask for a menu

we are caravan guard not adventurers

*have rogue pose as trader*

Now That's What I Call Edgy.jpg

>''Good to know. We are a mercenary company sanctioned and suprevised by the kingdom. Do we qualify as adventurers? If not, prepare a private room for 10, a few bottles of Rose wine , some roast beef and fresh fruit. Also please instruct a few of the girls here to provide for entertainment. Here's a small something for your trouble *hands over a few Talers* ''

I am a prostitute. Let me in.

"Adentu... ah, you mean prospectors and sellswords, right?
Well seems like a bad business model to me, but whatever."
Playing a paladin, they better let in an officer of the law or I'm closing down the place.

Did this bitch just assume my profession? Fucking privileged cis-worker scum, I tell you what.

Bitch I'm 'bout to adventure the whole fucking establishment if you don't get me a beer.

The fuck is an "adventurer"?

I think it's those guys who always do nothing but gather at taverns and harass barmaids.

"Don't worry, Ma'am. I'm an NPC."

Isn't it generally the mark of a well-to-do establishment if you've got adventurers coming through?

Wouldn't that be a really poor business decision?

They're cutting out a large segment of their market.

A world where over 50% of the inhabitants are PCs would be horrifying.

It'd be like real life.

"Adventurer? Do I look like some kind of renfair freak to you, lady?"

everybody else is busy actually having a job.

But I'm a mercenary.

It's not that PC are 50% of the population, it's just that fact that they bring so many sacks of gold into a pub and then get blind drunk means they still make most of the money for them.

Isn't she holding one of these things you stab in your dick hole? I'm definitely staying out of that place then

I didn't notice that sounding rod.
I'd definitely like to meet her, then.

You're thinking of Scottish people

Ask direction to adventurer and mercenary friendly establishment to eat, drink, sing, and rest in.

>Going to a bar
>Paying for overpriced drinks so you can get drunk with people who don't even like you
>When you could get both alcohol and social interaction literally everywhere else
Normie, swerve!

He's not wrong though. What's she gonna do, cry him out of the tavern?

"Alas, it seems we will have to take our bags of gold we intended to spend buying outrageous amounts of food and wine for inflated prices elsewhere then."

how in the world would she or the tavern owner know?

it's not like adventurers have a standardized look.

It's the heavily armed motherfuckers stomping through the street with the guy in the pointy hat.

If there are other places in town, I take my sacks of loot and go elsewhere. Their loss.

If this is the only one, I simply walk in past her, and go inside. I'll go so far as walking behind the bar and serving myself if I have to, leaving big tips to compensate. How could they stop me?

In either event, I am polite and courteous the whole time. This isn't something worth getting worked up over.

I'm part of the Town Guard, I was just sent to a near-by town to act as a sheriff because frontier towns are lawless as a sack of rats in a court.

pls no bully

I burn the wrench and rape the tavern

>He's not wrong though

>Playing your character as "Chaotic Edgy"
>As though the tavern/town don't have guards/burly patrons who will step in

If your DM lets you get away with this level of faggotry, you circle-jerking kids deserve each other.

>"A strange business model, but we'll respect your wishes."

My character's a human Path of Tranquility Monk, so he'd probably be chill with it and just go find another place to stay. I can't say the same about our Orc Barbarian or Half-Elf Bard.

It's the multiple belts.

>"Don't worry Ma'am, I'm played by an NPC."

It's the massive collection of various weapons strapped to their backs.