Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1724: A Wand and Her Jumper Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed) (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjX70rRtM-g
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Manifestations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmmm.. so maybe a perk like 'God of the Land/Season'. lets you influence the surroundings in line with what you represent? winter makes it colder/snowy, summer hot and vibrant, earth lets you make the land more fertile etc...
that could be good for the general perks capstone

>A Wand and Her Jumper
I ship it.

What do you use to grant wishes jumpers?

>A Wand and Her Jumper
Behold: The power of greentext!

But seriously, do we have jump-backed ways to turn regular items into intelligent items? How intelligent are HP wands?

Cecelyne Charms. Magical, technological and magitech crafting. Magic. Science. Various other methods of "granting" powers (preferably temporarily.)
And Contracts. Always get them to sign contracts.

>a wand and her jumper

Why do ou always make me the thread deviant!?

Because you're deviantanon. Everyone knows it by now, so why hide it?

Hotblooded determination and a refusal to take no for an answer

Considering where we're at, I'm pretty sure the only thing that could be considered "deviant" here would be to be completely vanilla.

Well, if you wood stop being the thread deviant...

>How intelligent are HP wands?
Like chihuahua levels, "This is my owner, I like/dislike this owner, I like/dislike magic."

That could work.
Honestly, I almost didn’t say anything because of how little there is on gods in Dog Days.
I mean, we get about as much on the state of TV.

Use Fiendgod Blood Forging from Desolate Era on them, then kill a bunch of guys with it. They'll gain sapience eventually.

Oh can we get a perk that makes us good with animals??

So Jumpers.

Jumanji Gauntlet.

What did you do, how did your game go, who were your other players, and who won the game?

No, I mean that I can bring anyone I want with me and there's no limit of people I can take. I don't use pods because they place an arbitrary limit on who I can take and I do do that. So I don't even bother with them.

If you're wondering why this response is late, I have a life and that involves sleeping.

while we don't know much about them, one of the central characters is one, so its not unreasonable to have it
-_- That's already one of the perks: 'Friend to All'
>Much like how humans can make friends with most animals, you too can easily make friends
with others races or species, ignoring any negative stigma that this might usually entail. Great for diplomatic missions or even just moving to a new area filled with other beings.

>That crop

>cropped screepcaps
Nika...

I guess you could feed it a human-human fruit in One Piece. Or a mythological variant if you can find one.

You'd have to figure/find out the process for feeding fruit to objects though.

youtube.com/watch?v=PjX70rRtM-g

and just realised this isn't really jump backed so they probably wouldn't automatically be a companion.

You put the fruit in a blender and have the wand soak the fruit juice.

That might be inconvenient though and squish the wand's human form when it absorbs enough human-human fruit.

but they would be fiat backed at least as an item so I really don't know whether they would be a companion or not.

Actually, that makes me wonder. Is Protagonist Who? for taking the place of one of the three summoned heroes, or any major character?

I was thinking of making a SNES pack jump to go with the NES pack I'd made, and I went looking through lists of games when I remembered this little gem and was inspired. I'm claiming it.

Now if I can just beat the game so I know what I'm doing. I'm not as young as I used to be...

it was for any major character. you don't gain their skills but do potentially gain their body and maybe memories depending on your background (such as a drop in would have 'amnesia')

Good luck, user!

I'm trying to find a perk, and I'm not sure where it's from. Basically it lets you create demons from your blood or something like that?

Oh god I remember that, my friend always had to rescue me and go solo after I died carrying things for him. I sucked at it but regardless good luck user!

Okami.

>it was for any major character.

Thanks, user.

Yeah, that's a really cool ability. I want it very much.

it wouldn't really make sense for it to be restricted to just the heroes when they only fit in to one origin :P

Actually I feel like I should elaborate on this.

I don't care if people somehow have a weird problem with me using screencaps. I guess I can edit out the text if it like, weirds you out so much that you feel the need to comment on it.

They were just shit talking, don't think too much about it.

Cool story bro.

Is there a way to make an abstraction or a concept into a person?
Kind of like the Endless.

Realm of myths from civ and I think something in greek myth can as well.

That is pretty cool I cannot wait till it is done. I guess I need to go watch it then so I can take full advantage of their body

There are the Manifestations in Marvel. marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Manifestations

i just go to people i like and tell them "yo i'm a genie! Want some wishes?"
Then i give them whatever they want (if possible; but i'm fairly powerful in terms of magic/reality manipulation)

Build 1: Gundam Post-Disaster
Drawbacks:
- Stunted Growth (1100)
- Ennemy Ace x2 (1700)
- Cycle of Revenge (1900)
Background: Child Soldier (Willing Combatant)
Perks:
- No Child
- The Rat's Whiskers
- Dynamic Entry Into Battle (1600)
- What Should I Do Next? (1300)
- The Demon (700)
Companions:
- The Boss
- The Name (Fumitan Admoss) (600)
Equipment:
- Infinite Snack
- Promise Charm (500)
Mobile Suite:
- Gundam Frame: Gundam Andromalius (300)
- Structural Armor and Nanolaminate Armor Coating
- Melee Weapon: Scimetar.(Rare Metal) (275)
- Alaya-Vijnana System
- Long 300mm Rifle (150)
- Assault Booster (100)
- Shield (Two shield, Bigger size) (0)

Companion Build: The Boss (Arjuna Chapman)
Perks:
- Total Piece of Shit
- Bromance of the Century (500)
- Time To Act Cool (300)
- The Place Where We Belong (0)
Items:
- Mobile Worker Battalion

Isn't that just for banging them?

What's your favorite pokemon villain team?

My magic wand.

If.
You.
Catch.
My.
Drift.

It never specifies it in civ, you could rassle them if you want too.

Tell me about your summoning rituals.
That is, the ritual people use to summon your Jumper.

Yo, does Personal Shield prevent environmental damage, or just attacks? What about self-inflicted damage or disease?

Team Skull for style, theme music and silliness. Team Galactic is an extremely close second since they were really well put together and scary close to actually winning.

Flare takes last place for being a really shitty villain group. The grunts were just dickhole rich kids for the most part who paid into a doomsday cult lead by a crazy/depressed lion man who blew himself up. They weren't even all that stylish despite that being their thing and weren't involved for most of the game.

>ring ring
>Hey, I got pizza
>Jumper Kool-Aide mans through the wall

>Man runs to the window
>Takes a deep breath
>"Half Life 3 is confirmed!!!"
>Jumper crashes in through the ceiling

Lion man looked cool but just like everything else in XY it was executed like crap.

>You're such a powerful telepath that your waifu is disappointed when you decide to use your dick instead
What do?

>why not both.daca

>not having so many perks enhancing your sexual prowess that nothing could ever match up to you
You are like a child.

>Needing perks to be good at fucking your wife.

such cases

>having a wife at all
>not remaining faithful to your 2d waifu all chain long, even when you meet the 3d version of her
You disgust me.

>not being a responsible partner and spending some of your cosmic coin to make them happier

That's like not taking intelligence perks because you're already not a dumbass. Improving what you already have is valid, too.

Lion Man looked awesome, I rank him among most stylish villains. He sits right there with well groomed Giovanni with kingpin suits and Lusamine whose beauty secrets that let her look like a teen despite being a middle aged mother. Lion man may even take top spot.

Thank you I'm not sure how to use it for my purpose but I'll think on it.
Uh that's pretty trippy. So with some dimension hopping I could go to their plane and... make a deal with them to manifest the Abstract Entities I want into M-Bodies?

Look at the thread you're in.
People here have a psychological NEED for the artificial supplements

get a bigger dick?

>when you know a Jump that'd be a perfect sendoff for a planned member of your Rogues Gallery
>but it's both banned and unfinished

I'd appreciate the story sure, but it ain't worth breaking the rules for.

>Not getting you and your waifu immortality, infinite stamina, the potential for infinitive improvement, and removing all biological needs
>Not abandoning the chain and holing up in a bedroom somewhere for eternity

Or you can learn how to have sex on your own instead of needing Jump-chan to hold your pee-pee for you.

>being so corrupted by your addiction that you lose the game intentionally

>not making love to your waifu physically, mentally, and spiritually until she's an insensate mess and momentarily achieves enlightenment
What kind of Jumper are you supposed to be?

>banned
who the fuck cares

>having any form of sexual desire, even for someone who doesn't exist

>Or you can learn how to have fly on your own instead of needing Jump-chan to hold the flight stick for you.
>Or you can learn how to have shoot on your own instead of needing Jump-chan to hold your weapon for you.
>Or you can learn engineering on your own instead of needing Jump-chan to work your CAD software for you.
>ad infinitum

>spiritually
Something something come to Jesus.

This.

All ya'll's rely on artificial supplement and hand-holding way too fukken much.

EARN YOUR GAINS, BITCHES.

A cellphone number.

Fuck being summoned, there's a reason why my Jumper has more or less covered themselves in anti-summoning wards.

Many Protestant churches like to portray the relationship with Jesus/God as a divine marriage where Jesus/God is your husband.

Nigga do you think anybody would be in this fucking thread if they were willing to work for their gains.

Do you honestly think people here are willing to earn their fame, fortune, godhood, and loves?

Of course I will happily learn to fly manually in Ace Combat. That's a sure way not to die.

How do you think the pilots _IN_ Ace Combat earn their wings, motherfucker.

LEARNING. PRACTICE. TRAINING.

Pointless toil gives no worth. Why work towards something you'll never have?

Social mobility is dead, you're going to die anyway, love is an illusion, fame will destroy you, you will never be a god.

In Infamous are Conduits immune to their own powers? If you shoot lightning at a guy with Electrokinesis, does he recharge instead of getting hurt?

>being this much of a nugget

And I'm more or less explicitly dropped in and expected of competence and success immediately, while they had years to practice being a fighter pilot.

>buying and using perks is wrong
Is this the new shitposting?

Only physical attacks, no environmental or status effects.

>LEARNING. PRACTICE. TRAINING.
Those will only manage to get you so far before you need perks.

The first game's final boss makes me think no.

thats a bit unclear actually. i think not, since old Cole was hurting young Cole with electricity and visa verca.

Everything ever is shitposting you dumb fucking nigger.

There is no post with any genuine intent.

Oh, so does it not work on magical or spiritual attacks?

I need to do a few more items, one more perk, drawbacks and the location fluff. I'm developing carpal tunnel syndrome here, so I'm going to drop a WIP for Crash Bandicoot and release the finished one tomorrow. Feedback WOAH'd be appreciated :)

So would it not protect you from a flamethrower or freeze ray?

I think the complaint is regarding the perks that are basically "you gain this mundane skill that lots of people get without much difficulty in every day life". See below for an exaggerated example.

Gold Palate (200 CP)
Eating can be tricky, but with this perk you'll be able to insert edible items into your mouth, chew, and swallow, without any problems - maximizing the digestive effectiveness of turning things into cells and energy (and poop). But more than that, this perk gives one the phenomenal ability to taste what they put in their mout, covering the tongue (used mostly to move food around) with tiny nerve clusters known as "taste buds". Enjoy a whole new dimension of pleasure as the chore of shoveling food into your digestive tract becomes an adventure in itself.

It's kind of odd. Cole gets charged by lightning strikes, and gets powered up by having the city's electric grid flow through him, but in a fight with another electrical conduit they can both hurt each other with their powers, and never charge off of one another. In second son it works a bit differently, but Delsin is kind of a conduit conduit, he actually charges off of other conduits and doesn't have an element of his own, though after charging off of a conduit he can charge off of their element in the environment. He can also however be hurt and hurt conduits with their element, though it seems he can also charge off of them in the middle of a battle.

I think in general people tend to go with, if it's some kind of magical or supernatural effect, a conduit will be hurt, but if it's technological or natural they're basically immune and just charge off of it.