Hello, my name is Deedlit, and I'm looking for new members for the Blonde Elf Club

Hello, my name is Deedlit, and I'm looking for new members for the Blonde Elf Club.

Do you know any blonde elves? They don't need to be quite as famous as me, the most famous blonde elf of all time, but preferably elves that at least have names, and not just random nameless blonde elves that are the result of some hentai artist running out of hair color options.

as an elf, i don't know who you are

as a wandering spirit of leisure and creation, i don't know who you are

like seriously, the last time i asked a question from a spirit of air and knowledge, i got saddled with some major baggage, forcing me to go and talk to the Greeks about it

seriously though, who are you?

kys OP

Dokufu chick
Marcille
Gate elf
Zelda

In fact I do, but I'm not going to make it easy and attach a name, because this topic is garbage.

Deedo a shit. Piro a best elf.

You're on Veeky Forums and you don't know Record of Lodoss War?

...die. Seriously, die.

>brown dark elf

Ugh.

>liking tar-babby lol-so-edgy elfs

Lucia is best blond elf.

No Marcille?

For shame

she is literally five posts above you dumbass.

Six, actually.

will this cutie do.

>sample.jpg
>random /e/ pic
>no name
Anime elf posters are the worst. Yes, this includes OP

Oh, and I forgot
>big tits on an elf

I want to KISS Marcille.

Wait, wasn't Legolas THE most famous blonde elf character in fantasy history?

Is he animu?

probably

Cow tits on an elf is the best thing in the universe...

This is Fingolfin, he's a best elf. He's often portrayed as blonde, though many will argue that he's dark haired.

And who the fuck is that?

Wait a minute. Is this Male Grease Elf? The last time I saw an Elf this full of grease was when Dragon Age Inquisition released.

I've never seen a newfag so bad at fitting in.

Anyone who thinks Fingolfin was blonde is a massive retard.

Might I know who this elven twink is??? Or is he just a random non specific elf dude?

There is no good evidence against that.

Well since this be an elf thread, someome mind explaining why Dragon Age elves are "garbage, shit, and utter rubbish?"

Because they are not animu.

The fact that the Noldor were primarily dark of hair (and the Noldor that were blonde were typically pointed out as being blonde and unusual) and that his direct family (at the time) were also dark-haired not good enough for you?

>There is no good evidence against that.
>Finarfin's mother was of the Vanyar, and he inherited her fair hair, which he passed on to his children.[7] The Elves of the House of Finarfin were unique among their kin who had dark hair.
>‘They [the Noldor] were tall, fair of skin and grey-eyed, though their locks were dark, save in the golden house of Finrod [later changed to Finarfin].’ Thus these words describing characters of face and hair were actually written of the Noldor only, and not of all the Eldar: indeed the Vanyar had golden hair, and it was from Finarfin’s Vanyarin mother Indis that he, and Finrod Felagund and Galadriel his children, had their golden hair that marked them out among the princes of the Noldor. (15) [Emphasis mine.]
>Like all of Finwë's sons, Finarfin founded his own house. Uniquely among the Noldor he and his descendants all had golden hair inherited from his mother, so his house was sometimes called "The Golden House of Finarfin".

Three different sources found in under 3 minutes.

Also, in case you are unaware, Indis is the mother of both Fingolfin and Finarfin. Finarfin alone is described as inheriting his mother's hair and is famous because he alone of all her children did so.

In short, Fingolfin wasn't blonde and if you had read the Silmarillion you would know that.

And what's the name of these guys?

YES

This is Eltharion, he killed a lot of orcs and goblins. he's an Asur and I saw other pics of him being blonde, so he counts.

Oh, I didn't know it was the Famous Blonde Elf Club!

I have a doom-laden destiny.

theyre litterally the same elf type, japan just didnt want to use black because muh waifus

Are you guys retarded, by chance?
>Finarfin's mother was of the Vanyar, and he inherited her fair hair, which he passed on to his children.[7] The Elves of the House of Finarfin were unique among their kin who had dark hair.

They ALL have blonde hair.

Where I come from a brother is still close family.

Did somebody say... Blonde Elves? Sure, I got you covered.

Not animu, fuck off.

So I heard of this Zelda girl, apparently the kind of thing you're after. But all I could find was this ninja or something.

And this user's, is what retardation looks like. Don't pity him, for retards only deserve our spite.

How many levels of speshul is this?

Don't disrespect the Deed. She's great, but. Piro is best.

Well, the best i Lodoss at least.

This is Alith Anar. He's a ghost. He's also blonde.

Less than the average Veeky Forums user.

This is Galadriel.

She is the actual most famous blonde elf.

This is also Eltharion. He killed a lot of dank elves and fanboys. He's an Asur and his hair has been bleached super blonde by indescribable torture.

>Blonde Elf Club
You mean Blonde Human With Pointy Ears Club?

Well, at least their OCs of long ago.

His name is Duvain Ailduin.

Yeah, no.

>knife ears

Still the lamest attempt to come up with an insult for elves.

Bonjour, quest-que-ce qui se passe dans cette fil?

burger pls go

you can't into french

C'est vrai, je parle comme une vache espagnole, mais je suis pas un americaine

This is Korhil. He's a blonde elf and likes lions.

>this fucking thread

what a waste of time

Huh, this thread has made me realize that there's no blonde elves in IK. They're all either white haired, black haired, or bald.

Weird.

These two are supposed to be Teclis and Tyrion. This was one of the few pics I could find that doesn't have them wear pompous helmets.

Shouldn't Teclis look like a skinny Toughness 2 reed?

I'd say "terminal cancer ward", and I don't think he's ever been big on armour either.

>They ALL have blonde hair
Why does every pic of Feanor I can find show him with dark hair?

lmao

After Ingis, genius.

>cra
>hylian

Not technically elves, but still good taste. Also, I never ever use Gate elf's real name, and only call her Deedlit.

No, he's blond, not blonde.
>blonde = female
>blond = male
Educate yourselves, degenerates.

so, just famous blonde elves, or can it be anyone with knife ears and goldilocks?

This is Nero, a blonde elf, sex god and rapist. He's very edgy.

Silly user, it's not rape if it's an elf.

You're a retard. user's talking about Finarfin's house and his children, not Feanor's. Did you not read the fucking books?

Apparently fame is a non-issue. We can post all the blonde elves we like.

Gotta be careful about the bust, though. This is an elf thread, so that one guy who reeees himself into a one-man shitstorm about tits on elves is sure to be about.

>Apparently fame is a non-issue
Just because some didn't read the OP doesn't mean you can stop putting some effort into your posts.

Her name is Isoulde of Brachwilde.

Duh. How do you not know that?

The guy he's quoting is still the true retard here.

Tolkien, on Finarfin:

>Uniquely among the Noldor he and his descendants all had golden hair inherited from his mother
>Uniquely among the Noldor
>U N I Q U E L Y

OP explicitly, for whatever reason, asks for named characters. He wants to know about established characters in established settings that you can read up on and that happen to have blonde hair and are elves. If you just want to dump random pictures we have threads and other boards for this.

Glorfindel reporting in.

MY WINGS MY WINGS MY WINGS MY WINGS MY WINGS

JAHEIRA YOUR HAIR IS PRETTY

Knife ears

This is Corellon, he's the god of the elves, hopefully he is still allowed. He likes magic, music, arts, crafts, poetry, warfare and killing orcs.

This is Elda Ballad. She likes axes and wants to get pregnant.

No it is you who is retarded.

Fingolfin's brother is specifically mentioned to have had blonde hair passed from his mother. And it is mentioned to be a differentiating feature from rest of the Noldor, something really special. That heavily implies that the remaining branches of house of Finwe are dark haired like avarege Noldor and your failure to get it makes you just inconcievably dumb.

>the house of finarfin
Is it explicitly stated somewhere that Fingolfins had dark hair? Otherwise I'll include him in the direct relatives of Finarfin, which are all implied to have blonde hair.

This is SAKO RK95. She is a rapist and an assault rifle, who happens to look like an elf, because Japan.

Relatives of Finarfin are never said to have blonde hair. His DESCENDANTS are said to have blonde hair. It's also said that among the Noldor this is entirely unique to Finarfin and his descendants.

Therefore, Fingolfin doesn't have blonde hair.

The "house of Finarfin" seems to me like it could easily be understood as in all his family, not just his lineage but rather his mother's lineage.

Let me break it down for you, because you don't seem to understand.

You seem to think that Fingolfin is a member the House of Finarfin. He's not. The House of Finarfin are Finarfin and his kids. According to Tolkien, only Finarfin and his descendants have blonde hair among the Noldor.

Fingolfin is not one of Finarfin's kids.

Nooooope, the royal House of Finarfin explicitly refers to Finarfin and those he sires. Fingolfin has his own house, the House of Fingolfin.

Read the Silmarillion nigga.

How about faeggot?

A brother is part of his brother's family. Since nowhere is stated he doesn't I'll simply assume he has blonde hair as well.

If this is such a big problem to you I suggest you seek professional help.
Stated where?

You're just trolling right? One can't be possibly this stupid.
House of [someone] is house founded by this [someone] and consists of his descendans.
Fingolfin, Finrarfin, and Feanor were all members of House of Finwe, but they all founded they branches of it.

Fingolfin being Finarfin's brother doesn't make him a member of his fucking house, he has HIS FUCKING OWN.

>A brother is part of his brother's family.

Doesn't matter, since it's only Finarfin and his descendants that have blonde hair.

>Stated where?

For the House of Fingolfin, The History of Middle-Earth, Vol. 12 (The Peoples of Middle-earth).

For the House of Finarfin, The History of Middle-earth, Vol. X (Morgoth's Ring). The Annals of Aman I believe.

Either way, in The History of Middle-Earth, Vol. 5 (The Lost Road and Other Writings) it's said that only Finarfin and his descendants have blonde hair among the Noldor.

Fingolfin ain't blonde, he has black hair like all Noldor not part of the House of Finarfin.

What the hell happened to the Elf Slayer, anyway? How'd that all end?

What's your favorite food Deedlit-chan? Parfaits are so good right? You aren't only savor grass like that other elf girl right?

Reminder that there's no better weapon for an elf than the boomerang:
>wooden
>ranged
>killy
>can be used as improvised dildo