Damn it, Veeky Forums! As your future king, I order you to stat me!

Damn it, Veeky Forums! As your future king, I order you to stat me!

Other urls found in this thread:

rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Jaina/Jaina - Default/Jaina_IntroQuestion_Arthas00.mp3
youtu.be/GHwb8iiM084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What cake shall we bake today?

>clearly armed with foam hammer
>damage 0d6+0

YOU AREN'T MY KING YET, BOY!

And even if you were, that is a thread I would never shitpost in.

For a paladin he has godawful Wis

Is that hammer made out of wood or stone?

DEPENDS ON THE SYSTEM!

Paladins are a Cha class.

rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Jaina/Jaina - Default/Jaina_IntroQuestion_Arthas00.mp3

>You know, Jaina, maybe if you didn't ditch me the moment I had to start making hard decisions, and instead provided me the emotional support I needed, maybe the world wouldn't get fucked up.

Arthas is a pretty cool dude, imo.
I mean, yeah, a bit edgy, but who wouldn't be once Frostmourne gets its figurative hands on them?

Honestly, in my opinion the plot would be interesting if Arthas did get corrupted and turn into undead, but instead of submitting to the Frostmourne he would control it.

You can't even get her ultimate, even if you kill every fucking enemy on both missions.
Shit character for wankers
>#Shit character for wankers

'.... F...f..Fagmar... the tired epic warrior king trope gone to Blizzard?'

Stone. Warcraft humans frequently hit Dark Souls levels of ripped.

That's because you can only level up once per mission and you don't have her for six missions.

Also mass teleport is completely broken, but that's beside the point.

What is a king to a god?

He's already statted by S&S's d20 Warcraft.

That said, had he not shot himself in the foot and killed Ner'zhul in the mindscape, he'd be An Ex Paladin, Death Knight PrC, Ex-Shaman Dark Shaman Necromancer Multiclass anti-party god.

Instead we got an idiot with decent gear he couldn't even utilize properly doing all the work.

>He's already statted by S&S's d20 Warcraft.
Yeah, and he's completely bonkers, like level 60 or something. Never once, even in WoTLK, has he displayed this insane power level.

The hammer really kills his look for me.
Sure, he's this raggedy blone haired hardass paladin...

But he's hitting people with a chunk of stone tied to a stick.

We all know who is the best medieval king,even in the grim dark of the far future

Arthas's mass resurrection is also pretty broken (look up yesitshappy playing undead on Twitch), but you don't see people complaining about it.

Why is Arthas' russian VA so much better than the english one?
youtu.be/GHwb8iiM084

>stone hammer
-55 weapon durability

That looks pretty heretical to me.

Fuck off Artyom.

To be fair, at best you're looking at whatever the equivalent of his powers are as a Death Knight + class features, extraordinary spelllike and supernatural abilities from other classes in the d20 game.

He's something of a Gestalt PC, though he shot himself in the foot, the Crown itself is doing most of the work in the current moment.

There's also what he uses in his actual boss fight and the fact that Frostmorne is a weapon with Soul Reaver fluff behind it, in that he can take it with him into his mindscape, so astral projection stuff would also have him armored. Him repurposing his undead is also a thing as well, and I should note that Undead in Warcraft are not like D&Desque undead as they become the opposite of what D&D would do, in that instead of the classic 5 levels lower after reanimation, the cadaver get's 5 levels because they're not humanoid but an entire species that amounts to that living construct template you can find in 3.5, Undeath bringing someone closer to the automatonic state when they were tools against the Old ones.

Completely heretical.

Don't fuck with Patrick Seitz, that guy is cool. He voice Kaptin Bludflag!