Anyone else thinking of renouncing their us citizenship in the future cause of taxes

anyone else thinking of renouncing their us citizenship in the future cause of taxes

its just too much... fuck getting taxed every trade.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/USV36RY
discord.gg/BQche5q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can’t escape your taxes goy, Jerome needs more welfare

fuck no kys

Yes. This shit is way out of control, our forefathers would be ashamed at what we've allowed our govt to become. It's supposed to be For the People, By the People. Uncle Sam shouldn't be taking nearly half my fucking pay to blow on the absolute dumbest of shit. Like paying off terrorists millions to get back that traitorous piece of shit bergdahl.

Europe is 1 Billion times worse.
US is nothing in comparison.

There is no tax on anything related to crypto in Belarus until 2023, consider it.

unfair taxation is the reason we exist today and aren't in the uk. we need to all move somewhere and denounce ourself from america and start our crypto haven.

how many filthy muslims do i have to put up with though? that's worth quite a lot.

germanfag here
tax free if you hodl for over a year otherwise 25% capital gains tax
get fucked burger

In austria its 100% tax free as long as you dont cash out until 1 year after buying

Heil

literally none... only qt orthodox christian girls there

You realize that the net amount of taxes you pay is the same in the end as if they took a percentage of your net profit right? Your capital losses subtract against capital gains.

Also your cost basis gets carried forward when you make a trade.

Get a St Kitts citizenship, costs like $250k and allows you travel visa-free to over 120 countries with 0% tax.

How are you getting taxed if you don't cash out? The fuck is that?

They treat every trade as if you sold for USD then used the USD to buy the second asset.

How retarded are you people? He converts all his money into Monero and moves it to a hardware wallet, then claims that he lost everything - tada, no tax paid.

People do it all the time for that very reason. Until the US stops taxing its citizens abroad, its going to keep happening no matter how many retards push the idea that trading up for benefits somehow makes you a traitor to your country.
I'm not personally planning on doing it because I like visa-free travel, but I'm definitely someone who wouldn't hesitate to renounce citizenship if the tax laws get any worse.

is it the same in greece?

come home white man

how does he cash out into fiat though

>white

He can't buy anything besides groceries then.

NO!

LITHUANIAN E-RESIDENCY LOOK IT UP START A COMPANY IN LITHUANIA AND PURCHASE CRYPTO ON ITS BEHALF!!!!!

a lot of caribbean countries do this...citizenship by investment. I think some even go as low as 100k USD. I recently came back to the states after living in one for a few years myself. While I was there, I was told that owning property also grants you citizenship (a form of investing). Might want to look into.

moves to a tax haven, exchanges his monero to USD on an exchange, sends the money to his account in the tax haven?

Wow..such freedom

can somebody explain how this is legal and not theft

What if I'm an american citizen and bought the crypto with EUROs?

>buy hamburger shares
>they moon
>sell them and buy cheeseburger shares
>have to pay tax on sale of hamburger shares
Nothing to see here

>buy shitcoin
>it moons
>swap them for asscoin
>bawwwwww tax is outrageous I should be entitled to live in a country with a trillion dollar defense budget and not pay taxes
All of a sudden your mommy bursts into your room with chicken tenders and a sprite

We could always try secession.

>Poland
>no sandniggers
>no niggers
>18% income tax
amerimutts btfo

Except its literally not going to work out that way in reality

>implying I wouldnt rather a dr pepper

welfare is like .00000001 percent of where your money goes

this is a joke

It literally is calculated that way. They call it "fair market value".

social spending (including welfare, pensions and healthcare) is over 60% of the us budget.

what a fucking retard

Pastafag here, no taxes whatsoever...
cya burger ciao ciao

bullshit

This statement is very untrue.

alright, so lets say hypothetically someone cashes out by moving altcoin x to btc then buying an undisclosed number of monero, then opening a shell corp in the caymans and paying yourself out of the bitcoin that were purchased by the company with an unknown transaction in monero, would it work?

No. Liberals and SJWs are sucking this nation dry.

Go tax yourselves, fucking traitorous liberal douchebags.

your tax money funds the elite and their games

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

>mfw my wife is Belarussian and we have a couple apartments

Life is good

Discretionary vs mandatory spending. The gov spends a disgusting amount of money on poorfags that don't deserve it. I wouldn't mind a progressive income tax if the money wasn't used for such pants on head retarded projects, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Rich people are more embedded in the system, and hence have more to lose if things go to shit, so it makes sense that they pay more than the plebs, but FUCK NIGGER WELFARE LEECHES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

your forefathers would be ashamed that basement dwellers are making yearly salary's everyday trading virtual money whilst contributing absolutely nothing to society. Fuck off.

get rekt

thats what they want you to believe, the money goes into their pockets and a small portion goes to the poor

Why are you even asking this when you will literally never have the amount of wealth needed to consider it as an option?

Fucking hell Veeky Forums with all you god damn monolithic retards spurging over actually filing a tax return for the first time in your shitty lives

proofs?

Because taxes are legalized theft. Yes you would be taxed no matter what you bought the cryptos with.

common sense. if you actually trust your government you are dumber than shit

I've been thinking about liquidating my net worth (≈$220k USD) and moving to Chile. I'm over this "United" States.

Also combat veteran here, MAGA faggots can go fuck themselves.

In other words, no you don't have proof.

Hamburgers shares>USD>cheeseburger shares

shitcoin>shitcoin2

How can they tax when I didnt use USD in the transaction? Crypto is measured in BTC, not USD

Even if you did renounce they'll take part of your your assets and you still have to pay taxes for about 7 years

cant we make a class action law suit against IRS like Church of Scientology did

they won btw

Lets make crypto and crypto trading a religion

Yes goy, you can trust us.

Last time I checked, the welfare rate is higher ik blacks but in the end of the day, more welfare money is going to the whites

>0% white
some of us have blue eyes and blond hair but those are German and Swedish rapebabies

he doesnt. he waits until tax laws change to be more favorable and sensible.
its early stage tax laws, the early internet had tax issues as well but eventually people sued and things got sorted out. tax laws need to catch up to the tech. the same will happen here. do the monero hardwallet thing and wait until the winklovoss twins sue for better crypto tax laws or something.

Time known in history as The Great Exodus of Bizraelis.

Hamilton would be pretty proud buddy. Franklin too probably.

True, and trump states are the biggest suckers of welfare money

one million spanish annd portuguese dudes invading the country. no thanks.

this veteran combats

Otherwise 45% income tax kraut. It's taxed as if its art. i'm not kidding.

You will fit right in with the Muslims with your circumcised dick

>Americans pay more than Canadians per capita for healthcare
>don't have a real healthcare system

God damn your country is inefficient.

I built a bot. It's doing 5%/day of $50k, slowly ramping up and building in more than just Bittrex. I'm getting married next year, and have discussed if I can get to the pace where I'm over $1 million/year, we are moving to Puerto Rico in 2019 to establish citizenship - and net 0% capital gains. You have to buy a property, which is dirt cheap right now as the hurricane beat the shit out of the island. Before the hurricane, remote beaches were going for $80k for 5 acres on the SW edge of the island. Now probably even less. You have to own property and be there at least half the year.

trading 5% of your stack is kind of risky, don't you think?

You neglect to mention "per capita" which is incredibly dishonest.

Pay your taxes, goy. If you need help making more check out this discord, it'll help you make more money that we can take a cut fro-

I mean more money for your lambo.

discord.gg/USV36RY

Wow, its almost like whites make up the majority.

Dumb anti-white fuckers.

servas oida

taxes need to be reevaluated on what is actually needed for society and what is gibs for nignogs

maybe eliminate all taxes?

>fuck public roads
you can get an all-terrain vehicle
>fuck schools
trade programs provided by companies
apprenticeships

>fuck SS
oldfags need to die if they can't support themselves

we only need a defense budget which includes police and sci/tech research

Get your lambo, get in!
discord.gg/BQche5q

Do the crypto trade taxes start this year or next year?

This is only Fed spending too... when you look at all tax revenue this looks a bit different. Like I'm pretty sure when you consider state and local taxes the most money goes to education.