Do you guys have any unique dragon lore for your campaign?

Do you guys have any unique dragon lore for your campaign?

Bump

what the fuck is this

Dragon lore

True Dragons are on the level of Gods and Devils and have the desire to rule over all of existence by having all souls be dragon souls, the problem is they don't know how to create beings in the same way as the gods and demons do. They did create a servitor race which was the Kobolds out of their own refuse (scales, claws, etc) and while very wide spread and adaptable wasn't what they wanted. It wasn't until they tried mating with mortals that they achieved what they wanted and soon abandoned the kobolds.

However, the Dragon Blooded mortals cannot breed true with each other and must breed with other mortals which lead to the creation of a kingdom where they created a theocracy that encouraged choice mortals to become exemplers that would be chosen to help rear new Dragon Blooded.

The Kobolds, having been slighted fractured.Some set out to try and regain the favor of their gods while others spit and curse the name of dragons and joined the mortals along with goblins and Harpies

I'm kinda building it. For me a Dragon should be something extremely powerful, something akin to a demigod or archdevil status. Not something every adventuring party in the world would have killed 8-10 by the time they're retired

So far I have only 2 dragons created

The Red Dragon: I'm still thinking if I want him to be an atual pureblooded dragon or the result of an ancient, powerful sorcerer suceeding in a ritual that elevated him to a dragon. He is the God-Patron and origin of the royal bloodline of a certain Kingdom. He also uses his dragon blood to create wyverns and dragonborns (all dragonborns in the setting are created from faithful knights to serve as the bodyguards of the royal family)

The Albino / Crystal Dragon: not sure on his color yet. He would be the father of magic and reside in a cavern complex below the kingdom of the gnomes, the most magically powerful kingdom in the world.

Dragons are the physical manifestations of the spirits of the land. For example; a desert dragon would emerge from the sands of the deep desert, having grown underground for decades, when alive it will be guarded by the intangible spirirts of the desert, giving it the power to command sandstorms when in combat, when the dragon dies its spirit sufuses into the land, this has the secondary effect of making the desert grow with every draconic life cycle, the longer the dragon lived for, the more powerful its spirit, and the more the desert will grow on its death.

This applies to every type of enviroment. Druidism is the magic of communing with the spirits of dead dragons in order to use their power.

fet-ish

Dragons can breed with any race not through magic, but because they were created from the goddess of family life and the hearth. They are meant to be the ultimate parents, but were too pure and fell quickly to corruption. They haven't been a big part of the campaign yet.

My Dragons are aliens that boned their homeworld and fucked off to the humans world afterwards. Now the few ones left alive sleep in the ground, and the magic energy pouring out of them supplies magic to the land.

Someone always asks.

Yes, it is almost as fetichy as that.

What the fuck

That's pretty fuckin metal.

What if dragons

Imagine Dragons

Why does this art style feel familiar.

artist frequents /co/, a lot of the better Rule 63 art comes from him

I shouldn't be aroused by this but I am

Deepest lore

Freak

Drawing that should be considered a crime

t. thought police

What crime? The dragons look happy and the girl was probably sacrificed by her village.

Kidnapping
That vein clearly went into the pussy so thats rape
Transformation without consent
Imprisonment without cause
Owning a sentient heart
Damage of public property
Loitering

Doesn't the same artist make an atrocious transformation fetish themed Buffy parody webcomic where every chapter is some excuse for all the guys to turn into girls?

....the pussy doesn't connect to the mouth, user, so it was sodomy, not rape.

>sodomy without consent isn't rape

I mean, it does eventually

Do you think they ever stop thinking?
Like, even when they are full heart, I'd imagine they can still think
But what does a heart think about?

Depending on the legal system you're working by, they could be distinct. In some countries rape by definition involves vaginal penetration (that's why you sometimes here MRA types complaining about how the court wouldn't acknowledge that men can be raped. In those countries, they literally cannot).

All sodomy is considered rape, but not all rape is sodomy, user.

Why does it have to be a woman? Can't a man become a heart?

It's a fetish comic, and the artist felt straight at the moment.

>Owning a sentient heart
Would you say they're the owner of a lonely heart?

Are they truly ever alone?

Gross. Who let the /d/ out?

>your lifes purpose will never be as simple and rewarding as keeping a large and majestic dragon alive

Meanwhile, in a meta thread people are bitching about removing smut and quest threads. Nazi mod can't come fast enough.

Nazis are bad