Good day and welcome to Veeky Forums...

Good day and welcome to Veeky Forums, the board where everything's made up and the experience points are sort of like the DM's girlfriend - there for looks and status, but she never contributes much to the overall game!

Today we'll be playing a game called Scenes from a Hat: Veeky Forums Edition! We carefully collected suggestions from fellow elegan/tg/entlemen and randomized them in this hat. I'll select the scene suggestions at random and we'll see what kind of responses we get!

Unconventional tavern names.

'Going out of business'

"No Dark Corners"

Daddy's fucked up secret

"roll 2d20s to generate name"

The ratless basement

"Dark Demon Lord's Last Stop"

Fucking kek

"The Brooding Rogue"

Critical successes at mundane tasks.

>After you put away your cleaning supplies, you look back at your handiwork and contemplate why they installed mirrors in these toilets

Your blow nose technique gets appreciated by the samurai

>you drop your fork while a servant was hurrying to the next table
>the kick sends the fork flying straight to the evil vizier's throat, who dies suffocating in his own blood after a very satisfying scream

You sit so well at the tavern, that you gain the effects of a long rest.

>you make a perfect masterwork sandwich. If given to another it massively increases the likelihood that you get what you want from them. If eaten by you you will be content and full for the rest of the day

The BBEG goes on holiday.

>dead people stay dead for an entire week

Lingual syntax is discovered

Your enjoyment of the mutton stew causes others sitting with in 1d6 meters to want what you're having

The legend of the "Rolling Dutchman", the cursed caravan, is born.

Lines that ruined the diplomatic negotiation.

"Wait what that was your grandmother, but she looked so young how could have I known"

The Bard's last words.

Oooooo...I've never slept with a lava elemental before

I roll to seduce

Why do Americans think anyone cares about their obscure tv shows with no name hosts?

A Tavern

Perhaps because it's the americanised version of what was originally a British show?

Scenes from a Hat is kind of a traditional thread to be found all over Veeky Forums. I've enjoyed doing Veeky Forums variants for years, Drew Carey is just the typical person associated with Scenes from a Hat, so his use to signify new scenes drawn from the hat is to be expected...

I always forget that it was originally a Brit show. Jokes on Drew are so much more fun though...

I'm so underground that you probably don't know my name.

Why do Americans always fall for this bait?

"Sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak past the clueless armed guards!"

"I don't know if I can fuck it, but I'm damn well going to try."

None of you are going to play the song I wanted when I'm dead, are you. And how will you even come up with something to say about me.

I knew I should've done my own permanent music spell on a tombstone before I needed it.