Bitcoin is popping guys

Switch to fiat before you get fucked.

Omg it flash crashed to 0k

OMFG all we had to do is find a chart that looks kinda like another chart and we can predict the future! I'm gonna be a trillionaire!

Right. More like bear trap. It's back above support.

sick meme lines now rate mine

Best trap. Oldfags have seen this three times before.

the rubes on Veeky Forums really do think it is different this time that's why the meme graph always works

Every time this is posted people always adjust it to look like this

BEST MEME LINES

CUP AND HANDLE FORMATION IN THE 4H

*Bear

interestinly when downtrends happen exchanges go down. they seem to be playing the market and keeping a real crash from happening. just saying the obvious

WERE GOING BACK IN TIME AGAIN!!!

BATTLE FOR 15K

It popped at 20k

Don't miss the suckers trap, go... guise!

It's downward from here, but I'd actually like to see some ranging price action on bitcoin. It would do much more towards consolidating its position than another fucking pump to 50k or so.

Wrong.

>let me show you this chart about this coin, when it was under the radar and literally no one knew about it
Ridiculous.

Down 6% and counting, can only hold 15k for a few minutes before falling more

How can anyone possibly be bullish on btc for 2018?

If you're long term bullish then rather than going into fiat during downturns you should short BitMEX perpetual swaps. The contract structure is made to be linear in USD returns whether you're short or long ie 50% drop or rise will equal the same gain in USD but to achieve this XBT returns are non linear. Going short is going long on gamma vice versa for long meaning you gain more in XBT from a short position. Pic related.

mine was more accurate

i cashed out this morning when i saw the end was near - i'm actually surprised the board is still so optimistic, meh, ready your pinks you're going to need them later

if youre so smart why didnt you cash out near the ath? oh yeah thats right because youre a normie faggot that has no idea what’s going on

Holy shit this is insane! It has failed me 4 times before but like every time, this time it's true

lulz. nope, that's a clear sign of a continued down turn friend.

this bored is going to be so pink soon

tick tock tick tock

buying more now, you frickin idiots

Yep
Bitflur.com

BETTER CASH OUT FAGGOTS

>bitflur
money laundering is illegal

Fair enough. But its without a doubt Feb will close out with 20-30k range. Though, I disagree with your chart, from a strictly fundamental standpoint, in that I refuse to believe the first 2 weeks of Jan will be that stagnant. Normies will pile in with holiday money and traders will return from vacation. Well over 50 billion is still on the sidelines as of right now since last week. It will be coming back over the next month.

we know
kys

>log scale

FOOLS SELL NOW. YOU LITERALLY HAVE MINUTES UNTIL THE NEXT DROP

This but in the bear trap not bubble pop

NO FIRE ESCAPES IN CRYPTO
YOU NEED TO GET OUT BEFORE YOU SEE SMOKE

you meant seconds i think

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>bear trap on a downtrend
My sides

Hi anyone good in TA? Im learning it and can someone tell if this is a bearish bat? or thats not how we suppose to see it

For reference im following tone vays website.

>bearish bat
sorry, this is level 6 augury, and I'm only level 4

I almost called this, a return to normal at 16.5 on christmas day. I think it'll sink to 8.5 by the first week of jan and stay there for 4 months

BUY THE DIP GUIS!!!!

All these moving averages converging as resistance. If btc doesnt hold the current level, is it ok to assume its going back to 14000? which is next support on 4 hrs candle.

>Still owning BTC.
Lmao. Ripple here, just officially 10x my gain from a month ago.

I own XRP too but i dont like to see BTC going down.

BTC needs to double bottom here or down to 8k we go

btc always recovers, there won't be fear phase