Not Buying ICON now will be the biggest mistake of your life

Okay I'm going to explain why this is a BIG BIG BIG deal.

Back in April, Cha Hyeon-jin was one of the first to respond from his position at the Bank of Korea (BOK), about rumours that the South Korean government wanted to push towards a cashless society.

He was quoted by Yonhap News as saying that he predicted that there is a “good chance” that the move to go coinless could possibly lead to a “cashless society” in the coming years.

Source: BBC Article
ICON has been completely transparent at stating that they are in plans to use their blockchain to completely span over universities, hospitals and security firms. Now you are seeing a trial vending machine that accepts no cash but is linked to the new blockchain ICX.

Basic deduction will tell you what this one vending machine is a symbol of.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q1s9CvHGWo
twitter.com/minhokim/status/9412686703
twitter.com/minhokim/status/941268670306705408
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A vending machine that can buy goods with passwords based on block chaining has been introduced for the first time in Korea at Sogang University.

According to the electronic newspaper, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Korea Information Society Agency (NIA), and the Daily Intelligence will start the "Block-Chain Based U-Coin Demonstration Service"

This project, named Yukoin Service, aims at "cashless society entry" by enabling the use of cipher money at the university level. In the near future, Korea University and POSTECH will be expanded and applied to demonstrate virtual currency.

How to use is simple. By installing a cryptographic service app on mobile, users can convert real money into cryptography with a smart bending machine. The user can also purchase the goods in the vending machine as a password.

It is the first time that a smart bending machine that can buy things with passwords has been commercialized. In the meantime, payment was made using a dedicated app for payment, in which buyers and bosses exchange passwords between individuals.

U-coin = ICON. U-coin is the project name of ICON.

Why would they have an ICO? Doesnt make sense desu

?

if ICON has all this government support and what not, why did they need to raise 40m from pajeets and burgers?

Im gonna need to see some proof that U-Coin is the project name for ICX

The government dont just handout all the money you ask for.Why would they handout all the cash when it can easily be raised at ico?

because 40m is absolutely nothing compared to the scale of what this project is supposedly going to be doing

market liquidity mate. They did an interview talking about the reason for a secondary market on exchanges. In order to use a coin as a unit of exchange and banks and have fair price estimate they need retail investors to speculate on it. This ico and crypto market is operating the same as a FOREX market.

and they are putting the tokens in the hands of foreigners rather than koreans

that's reasonable. Thanks user

its just like why a lot of foreign currency is in the hands of Americans. And this is the case for all currency it's because that's how the forex markets work, how they provide liquidity and currency valuations

>sk government using blockchain from private company instead of making their own
>ico wasn't even available Koreans
>coin not on any Korean exchanges
>sk somehow needs funding from foreigners to establish their new currency system
>ico was only 40 million
>somehow sk can't afford their new currency system yet could afford to spend 8 billion us dollars on the 2016 winter Olympics

Somethings not adding up here, Patel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q1s9CvHGWo
Ceo explains why they raised money with ico at24:30->

See the side of the machine?Dayli own icon.The other side of the machine has icon on it, saw the image a few days ago, ill post it when i find it.

the tweet from icon confirms it

twitter.com/minhokim/status/9412686703

So when will I be able double my money?

sorry image here

not sure why that tweet pasted in above, this the the tweet from icon
twitter.com/minhokim/status/941268670306705408

>twitter.com/minhokim/status/9412686703
uhhhh

Thanks for the info and providing sources OP. Good info and confirms my feeling on this coin already.

put the correct one in above

Wowh woah, wtf is going on?

Fucking moon already, I want to be early on another moon missions but I all inned this.

Dude, you're dumb as fuck. Just shut the fuck up and go back to school.

24 KB PNG
>sk government using blockchain from private company instead of making their own
>implying chaebol aren't more or less government
My best piece of info on icx is that they're demoing in the biggest newest ballroom they could find. It's ripple tier. I know it's a thread, but I swear to God that if iota can get by, icx can fucking fly