This piece of shit only needs to go up a little more till I can get out clean

This piece of shit only needs to go up a little more till I can get out clean

never looking back FUCK icon

lololololol
its gonna 5x next month kid

yes, come back and post in 3 months that U missed biggest pump in crypto history.

ya KIDDO

YER GROUNDED

fucking hold retard

hold till 50usd a pop

jesus. chill out. mainnet delayed by 3 weeks. this is still one of the comfiest coins for 2018.

Fucking traders. Just HODL. Buy more now if you want to make more money, or just HODL if you're a scared bitch.

This coin is just fucking with my emotions

lmfao

i am an icon marine and i am NOT selling

anyone else getting JUSTed by icon right now?

And you'll FOMO back in two weeks with wojacks

when will you 17 year old faggots ever learn

Buy high sell low. And dont forget the transaction fees.

Redpill me on this coin, Veeky Forums

I'm sorry, did everyone expect it to keep climbing up and never consolidate? WTF are you all doing in crypto?

Mooned a few days ago, people bought high and now it keeps dropping because they missed the dump

yeah but how low are we talking dude?

We hit over $7 and we are currently at 4.80

are we consolidating to $2?

You´re retarded OP, this happens every other day. Then it goes on to a new ath. Im a long term hodler anyways, but I would get in while its cheap

Who the fuck knows, but we ALL know this is normal. Happens all the fucking time, to every crypto.

I believe in ICX.

Even if it goes down to one fucking cent then I'll go down with the ship

I'm down 25%. I'm just gonna take the loss before this thing tanks even harder. Never listening to you retards again.

I think the concept of holding a coin for longer than 12 hours is too hard for some people here, but yeah keep buying high and selling low

ICX has defied the rule of most pumps which is regular consolidation. People from ICO have hardly taken profit. I think a few might be panicking and selling a little bit now. But overall this is still healthy movement and just a good entry point. Don't panic sell if it dips a little more though. Hodl for a month until mainnet.

forgive me icon marines
i sold 20% of my icon stack to buy the Jibrel ico
icon will always be my first love though

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Look at whatever you put that money into next and see if its nearly as legitimate as ICX. I sold at a small loss a few hours ago and then FOMOd back in because every other project looked worse than ICX. I'm not going to tell you what to do but I'm holding.

I´ll be there with you user. I think a few hundred sats up or down is gonna be pennies compared to whats to come

im holding until $10

I bought 100 at around 5 dollars, what am I in for?

Of course I know I missed the really early train but people still talking about this going up to 50, can I expect to turn my $500 into $5000 in a few months? Then again I keep hearing people gaining that much in a night.

Same. Bought at 0.5 usd, sold at 0.7 usd. I did my research and FOMOd at 1 usd.

ICON MARINES ASSEMBLE

IM 2k below the surface comrades

I dont get whats so hard about hodling for a few days. Ive been in this shit for less than a month and made almost double of what i went in with just by holding and a bit of switching at dips

mainnet on 29 january and listing on koreans exchange as soon as they get their shit together with the government
if anything this is the best time to accumulate if you didn't buy under 2 dollars.
50 dollars EOY niggas

>50 dollars EOY niggas
EOY is less than a week away and still dropping.

4 DOLLARSSSSSSSSS

also i can't wait to see biz fomo back in at 10 dollars again lmao

WAKE ME UP

lol my bad. eoy 2018
just watch

How in the hell Im still 43x up by this comfy coin

I thought this time it would be different
We're talking about Icon here not fucking Reddcoin ok?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

WE THE ICON MARINES AND WE ARE NOT MAKING ABY PROFITS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Was this a McAfiasco or what?

WE GETTING BUTT FUCKED MY DUDE

No just overbought. Biz bought high and is now selling low to do it all again on some other coin.

Don't know if it was FUD or not, someone posted transactions of ~5 million coins getting released and warned they might get dumped. Another thread, somebody said some whales were apparently trying to dump around the $5 price point in small increments to not crash it.

Again, there's so much FUD around ... but there indeed were tons of 1k-2k sell walls constantly appearing and getting devoured.

Downside: it keeps the price down and destroys interest in the coin somewhat

Upside: it keeps the price stable and there's the chance that some of "them" will pump it from time to time to increase profit, like yesterday.

We'll see, I guess. Oh, just checked, the dumping continues, and thanks to lowering BTC/ETH rates it's now even below $5. Maybe someone wants to push the price even lower to accumulate, or just can't wait. Who knows.

ALL RIGHT BOYS WE FINNA HIT A NEW ALL TIME LOW!

WOOOOOOOO

nah it's just weak hands who can't wait a month for the mainnet or bought ath expecting it to do x100 in 24 hours.
i'm waiting for the sweet spot to accumulate more desu
so much potential, this is not an amateur coin

That's economically not healthy. I hope you're trolling and I'm too dumb to see it. Nothing should keep going up forever without consolidation.

Damn, bare with me please as I am new to all of this but let me get this straight. I have 1000 dollars in this coin (risky move for not knowing shit I know but fuck it).... I technically could have sold it all last night, and used all of that money to go all back in right now, and I'd probably gain 20% more ICX than I had last night.
Is this correct? Is this what people do every day? Is this how you all make so much money?

>I technically could have sold it all last night, and used all of that money to go all back in right now
If we could time the market, we'd all be millionnaires by now. Time in the market > timing the market.

yes but it's risky. i was about to do the same when icx was below 2 dollars but it never dipped from 2 to 4

Yeah bruh but sometimes u sell and it shoots back up and u get btfo.
Unless you absolutely know what you’re doing the best way is to hold when u found a good project.

No thats not how you make money. If you actually want to make money then you inform yourself about a coin and when you think it is something good that will rise you invest in it and hold it until it starts slowly growing. A good example in my opinion (not shilling so idk if you think its shit or not) would be Ripple(XRP) and Monero(XMR). I bought both of them when they were low and now im just holding on to them while they slowly rise and make money for me. Dont listen to the idiots on Veeky Forums that daytrade which is basically going in and hoping for a quick pump. Then they sell before it rapidly falls down again and they lose money. Thats extremely risky and wont make you much profit. Also never spend money on the market that you need. If you spend your hard earned money and actually cant afford to lose it all then youre doing it wrong.

Yea I get that, was gonna say my timing is awful, but just saying, if you can see some big trends I guess you can take advantage of that?

THE LOSSES ARE ONLY GETTING BIGGER

AGHHHHHHHHHH

Look at that regular pattern, it's probably a bot programmed to dump. Unless you think the hivemind has that much of an aesthetic sense.
I think the real weak hands already panic sold yesterday, though we might see sporadic frustrated dumps from anons who take the loss and try their luck elsewhere. If ICX wouldn't have proven that I'm fucking retarded in trading I might do the same, but it might be better for me to just hold instead of gambling it all away.

yes and no.
you can do that with obvious shitcoins like XVG and TRX if you get in a pump early and btfo 10 mins later.

Thanks a lot, appreciate the good advice. Yeah, I'm basically at my limit with what I want to put into these accounts, I'm comfortable with the amount but definitely have limited myself.
I have some money in XMR...bought and sold some XRP but considering buying back in.
And yea, I've gotten a little caught up in the whole day-trading culture (not very successfully), it's really leaving a strain on my stress levels lol, pretty positive I'm ready to back out of that and just make some long term investments and take a look next month.

YES, this is how you make money

Well yes and no.
We have remained stable in Sats but we’re down in dollars, so you would have to buy bitcoin now and buy the icx for this to work.

Just hodl. I feel ok about this coin, pretty comfy it will really gain traction in the next few months when it hits top 30 people will go nuts and the price will moon

Its honestly the smartest thing you can do. If it is money that you can afford losing its like christmas when you come back. Just buy what you think will rise, make sure you spread it out a bit and dont set everything on one coin and then leave for a month with the mindset that the money is gone. When you come back and suddenly have an increase then you can be happy and if not then it was still worth the try and might even be worth holding on for longer. The only reason i come here every day is to laugh at the people who try to get rich by daytrading and then cry when they lose everything because they dont get that its literally gambling away money.

>when it hits top 30 people will go nuts
You do know it's in the top 30 now right?

time will tell, i bought under 2 dollars so i'm pretty comfy. if you don't believe in a project why bother? also a huge correction was to be expected, it literally went x30 after ico without dipping an inch
ICX is one of the best long term hodl so i won't stress too much

hey guys, just got out of a coma. how much is confido worth now? I remember buying 100k at $1