Your adventure begins in the mess of the nuclear submarine you commandeered last month

>Your adventure begins in the mess of the nuclear submarine you commandeered last month

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia-class_cruiser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NS_Savannah
youtube.com/watch?v=73d6h_go7QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last month...?

You and the rest of the crew mutinied after refusing to join in on the nuclear exchange that ended the world.

>I feel ... nothing.

Too edgy

Yes, last month. Anyway, your adventure begins in the mess where you've almost run out of food

>Out of food

Well, all of the advantages of a nuclear submarine seem pretty shit now that you are reduced to a extremely expensive fishing boat. I guess you could become a glorified fishing boat raider, but no deck gun on the virginia class, so what are you going to do besides try to surface next to them and demand they turn over the food. Certainly can't dock anywhere without people noticing.

>not threatening to nuke people unless they give you food

So just surface within rowing distance of the port, put the party on a lifeboat, then have the DMPC submerge again

Time to start World War 3!

If you nuke the fishing boat, you die, too. If you are out of the blast range, you can't get fish.
>row
>lifeboat
Excuse me? Do Virginia class submarines have lifeboats?

yes, you remember that you commandeered it a month ago, but its hard to remember much else with this hangover...

What could go wrong?

>>>qst

Okay so maybe you can't row with those suits but you can definitely swim to shore, and "charter" a boat to carry your supplies back to the sub

>pull into relatively un-nuked civilian port, steal bass boat
>bungee boat to sail, get underway
>pull into lightly toasted naval base
>use boat to retrieve largest weapon capable of being moved through a hatch (M2 or Mk 242 chain gun), also torps, chow etc
>attach mount to sail
>surface, mount gun and commence to privateering

You people have the right idea. It's a goddamn nuclear submarine

Don't submarines already have surface guns? You're going through a lot of effort to get an inferior version of what you already have.

Yeah, and guess what type of boat is not good for making a living?

If you didn't choose nuclear submarine, you are a fucking retard. Go shoot yourself.

A nuclear cruiser would be much better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia-class_cruiser

Modern ones do not. Projections off a moving underwater object (a machine gun and mount) would make you easy to detect.

Not since the Second World War, mate.

Yeah, maybe if you are running WW2 tech. Welcome to the 1960s...

The Virginia-class doesn't mount a deck gun like a fucking U-boat did. They might have small arms, but those are under lock and key, and certainly nothing heavier than 7.62 NATO

>Nuclear merchant ship for maximum comfiness.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NS_Savannah

How many times do I have to tell you that we eat the food ?

Not the other way round.

Yeah, but then you can only really do civilian style games. And it dies to anything launched in the air to bring it down.

Still, neat info.

>I already work on one and it's pretty shitty.
Fuck you GM I play to get the fuck away from work.

>he went nuke despite the entire world telling him not to
It's your own fault.

Not all sub guys are nukes user

Steve?

STS?

MT

Oh, how fun. The only bubbleheads I ever run across are STSs on my base for re-training, what's it like down there?

Jokes on the GM, I have years of real world experience as a submarine sailor.

Shouldn't you be busy killing yourself?

>mess of the nuclear submarine
whoof, thank god it wasn't
>mess of a nuclear submarine
because if it is, that meant we totally trashed that sub.

or you're cockney and you totally trashed that pub
youtube.com/watch?v=73d6h_go7QI

Way to turn an interesting premise into a boring one.

Give me a ping, Vasili. One ping only, please.

TFW the inevitable remake of tHfRO isn't going to be about a resolute exodus, it's either going to be about a PLAN or USN barratry plot to sell their boat on ebay.

Probably USN. Need those overseas revenues, can't risk getting banned.

>Jokes on the GM, I have years of real world experience as a submarine sailor.

If the GM had similar experience, they wouldn't have come up with such a douchey idea.