The Mystery Machine breaks down on Holy Terra! How long does it take the gang to figure out the Dark Angels are...

The Mystery Machine breaks down on Holy Terra! How long does it take the gang to figure out the Dark Angels are actually a traitor legion?

>Talking dog companion
Recognized as either heretics or Xeno sympathizers and promptly executed. The Dark Angels continue their closet heresy unopposed.

Dogs are heretical?

If they talk.

Depends. Is it sanctioned?

kek

Cringe

That's why the Space Wolves don't have a successor.

Just hang some spare scrap metal from ol' Scoob and boom! Instant cyber-mastiff. Claim the voice is an advanced cogitator and the Imperials wont question it

I'd like to imagine them as a group of Order Hereticus inquisitors that go planet to planet solving mysteries about planetary govenors pretending to be genestealers so they could smuggle tithe.

I'd watch the shit out of that.

relevant pic

By fucking off to

>I AM FLESH NOW!!
>FLESSSSSSSHHHH!!!!!

>talking dogs are heresy

Oh yeah? What about the space wolves?

Checkmate atheists

>pursue a string of mysterious thieveries by 'magpies'
>by the end of it they take off the mask from Gabriel Angelos's face and he is Magnus

Because of how crossovers work El'Jonson will be seen slipping on skulls with his legs just going everywhere. Then ending up in some kinda taffee pulling machine

Considering how unhidden it is, I think they could manage it in a 90 minute straight to DVD release. I only give it that long because supposedly it is a secret in universe. Even if a badly hidden one.

In Mystery Inc. it turns out he's descended from an Annunaki so the Empire would have the right idea.

>I'd like to imagine them as a group of Order Hereticus inquisitors that go planet to planet solving mysteries about planetary govenors pretending to be genestealers so they could smuggle tithe.

>Scooby Doo
>Tv
If you're going to tell someone off for being on the wrong board, at least get the board right (Western animation belongs on co)

>Somewhere in the Imperium this could actually an kids tv show to portray the Inquisition as Heroes who you have to obey.
I actually, would like to see that.

Which philosophy would they follow? Are they Puritans or Radicals?

No, they are Ordo Malleus. They also never encountered a single demon during their entire lives.