Your current campaign party has been unceremoniously tossed into the quaint little town of Twin Peaks...

Your current campaign party has been unceremoniously tossed into the quaint little town of Twin Peaks, and are swiftly roped into the mysteries surrounding it. How do they fare in this new world?

Poorly

The Wookie is photographed as Sasquatch

Why do you keep trying to bring up this show on this board? It's not a particularly good show.

>It's not a particularly good show.
I apologize for doing thiso my friend, but you have asked for it.
LYNCHED

It's /tv/ leaking. /tv/ can't stand being the worst board, so they are trying to infect the other boards with their sickness.

>/tv/ can't stand being the worst board, so they are trying to infect the other boards with their sickness
Nah. Its more of the show just being good I think, and people wanting to talk about it on other boards. Besides, other boards leaking over onto here probably wouldn't make Veeky Forums any worse than it already is.

>show just being good
I guess there goes your entire hypothesis.

>guess there goes your entire hypothesis.
Let me guess. You got triggered because you didn't understand the show whatsoever right, Reddit?

Why are people talking about Twin Peaks all of a sudden? What year is this?

Idk if something as surreal as Twin Peaks can be adapted into a campaign. Maybe in a campaign where the only magic users are chaos casters (i.e. sorcerers)

>Why are people talking about Twin Peaks all of a sudden?
Season 3 just recently ended on quite likely the most depressing and downright horrifying note, user. It's not that surprising that people are going to talk about it. Also:
>I saw what you did there.

That sounds like you should go back to /tv/ and stay there.

Mothfrog...stealing this

how was it depressing and horrifying? I thought it was just mediocre and unfufilling. That Lynch would botch it so badly is sad, but not horrifying.

>when a /tv/ general tries to move to another board

>how was it depressing and horrifying?
>Did not even catch anything relating other how fucked the alternate world was.
Reddit, please go, and stay go.

About as well as any other medieval people suddenly arriving in a 1980's America. See, not well.

The barbarian tries molesting someone at the bar. She dies probably.
The cleric tries recruiting people into her cult. She dies, but the cult really gains traction without her.
The rogue is written off as a theme park mascot who's too in character. I mean really, a talking cat girl?
The summoner is probably able to navigate through the town's oddities fairly well.
The hunter fucks off to the lake with his pet dog for some fishing and drinking. He lives through sheer denial.

>The cleric tries recruiting people into her cult
Dare I ask, what exactly are the beliefs of her cult? Because if it isn't anything that would draw unwanted attention to her, she might survive.

>gif
ffs

> anything that would draw unwanted attention

Well the exact beliefs are a bit vague, but the general manner of recruitment stats with grand speeches on the meaning of existence and
ends with casting Vision of Hell.

>Well the exact beliefs are a bit vague, but the general manner of recruitment stats with grand speeches on the meaning of existence and
ends with casting Vision of Hell.
Sounds like she would fit right in with Windom Earle. They could foster a mutual bond over both being completely and utterly insane.

D&D party: "Oh god what the fuck are those moving metal things? Oh no that weird clothing! Why are they looking at my pointy ears like that? The only thing that even remotely makes sense is the demon in the woods!"

Mage party: "We're gonna stay for a while, this is thesis material."

why do i find this arousing

>how fucked the alternate world was.
the alternate world is our world, bud

Fairly certain our world doesn't have a diner *literally* named "Judy's Diner", as well as having two "families" of people 'conveniently' sharing the same names of two powerful demonic entities.