In your opinion, should oni women wear a tiger skin leotard or a fundoshi?

In your opinion, should oni women wear a tiger skin leotard or a fundoshi?

Tiger fundoshi.

I don't think that's possible

you see, a fundoshi has to be twisted and folded very tightly, I don't think tiger skin is thin enough (and the hair is too coarse) to allow that.

In your opinion, should a captured maiden's garments be tight and supple, accentuating her figure, or should her garments be loose and flowing, leaving everything to her rescuer's imagination?

Tight and supple, clearly. The whole "leaving to the imagination" meme is a complete fallacy.

Tiger skin bikini. As is tradition.

Different strokes for different folks, user.

Oni women should wear the tiger skins if they have killed the requisite tigers, or their husbands killed it for them. Otherwise the fundoshi and accompanying plain bra should be treasured as a symbol of purity and potential for growth.
The outer garments should be loose, so that when the rescuer is spying on her changing later he can better see her figure before she is completely naked, thereby saving her purity.

>plain bra
or rather, chest bandages

Also works!

What is the sci-fi or modern equivalent of an oni anyway?

>or their husbands killed it for them
Wear only what you kill. If you're not a bad enough chick to kill a tiger with your bare hands, you deserve to be naked.

Whatever looks better on them.

Whatever looks better on her.

Whatever they want, I guess. Judging from the clubs, arguing may be hazardous to my health.

Klingons and female MMA fighters respectively.

Fundoshi

I find the idea that an entire population can hunt a predatory species for that much fur to cover the 50 percent of their population pretty far fetched.

Tiger-skin yukata, low cut, with sarashi and fundoshi for undergarments.
Ritual Rope belt, for when they shuck off the upper half of the yukata to better swing the Tetsubo.

>yukata
too ladylike

Fine, T-shirt, Geta, semi-transparent skirt, and ladies briefs.

not if it's very short

This. It's the only logical answer.

It's just tiger print. That's the important part

Commando except for a robe.

Oni? What prevents oni from being oni in space?

Fundoshi, always the fundoshi. It's what a traditional warrior would wear. Tiger skin can be worn as other pieces of clothing, though, like a coat.

Loose and flowing, with tight and supple undergarments. That way you can use either one depending on what works better for the context of the story.

Fundoshi with a Tiger skin stretched across their breasts.

fundoshi

>tfw no Yuugi GF