Please make it stop, i had all my savings on this thing

please make it stop, i had all my savings on this thing

when we moon and see wrath?

Yeah that FUD really fucked us up

Never go all in or gamble with what you can't lose. Those are cardinal rules. Some learn the hard way.

>bought at 1050
How fucked am I? Will it ever recover? I'd be happy to just break even.

something big is about to happen, the whales are accumulating HARD. i think this is all a publicity stunt, because mcafee has actually linked to his instagram page from his official twitter before.

this. if you can't make it from $500, crypto is not your game.

1200 here user. I personally think it was a attack on it so that why i went in at a discount but man it sure sucks its dropping this hard

I've only got $500 on it, but that's all I have in crypto. I just started a couple weeks ago.

get fucked pajeet

you mean 500 at an initial investment?

this is a pos (piece of sh*t, not proof of stake...) scam

now is not the time to think about being insanely rich if and when wraith comes out

now is time to think about survival, live to fight another day

play it safe...cut your loss, but keep a little just in case it moons (highly doubted)

you will have your chance to be insanely rich with xvg again by accumulating xvg millions at sub penny and just patiently wait for the next pump and dump

that is what i started with about a month and a half ago. I'm around 2k at the moment but user putting all your money into one coin is was very risky.

Don't worry lads! Wraith protocol incoming then 2k moon !

lmao im reading their deluded subreddit

they are calling everyone retards for selling and they honestly thought it was gonna reach $15

LMAO

This

You fucking faggots, we are still in a good place compared to a week ago, shut the fuck up

it will only go down if and when wraith comes out, this coin is old and isnt private, sell this piece of shit already

800-900 is the floor. Sellers are shaking weak hands. Any positive future news will turn your frown upside down.

Yeah I heard they were making a countdown timer for wraith, its gonna be insane, weak hands btfo!!!

LOL I had my stack of xvg from 22 sats. People buying in at 1000 sats+ are really dellusional. Seems like a lot haven’t look deep into the history of XVG.

never, this coin is shit. Please research before you buy. Now kill yourself you greedy FOMO normie

Sorry kido but the only reason this shit got to 1800 sats is because this was a coordinated pnd by whales.
Go to the archive and search "verge is about to get pumped". Price was 54 sats when this got posted.
Noone cares about muh wraith protocol this bitch already got pumped and dumped move on.

Check their twitter there's no timer

lol VERGEN BAGHOLDERS

Jesus Christ I've never seen more FUD in a single place
ITT: Stinky Linkies mad they threw all their money away

nigga i got in on link at 15 cents. im comfy as fuck

>whales are accumulating
Whales own 80% of this coin. It's a known whale coin. You're getting bled dry if you're still holding.

when playing with pump and dumper coins, make sure you take profit as soon as possible, and then just play with house money in case they deliver for the moon shot

every coin is a whale coin you pleb kekekekekekek

Yeah the fud is why its crashing hahahahahahahahahah not the fucking broken useless tech not to mention its not even private.

get your money back with TRX, almost guaranteed

Who here gunna HODL through Q1 2018?

I got in at 55 SATs so it's not to bad to watch the 18k USD i made wither away as it bleeds rn. I'm still up over 10k lmao.

My plan is to HODL thru Q1 in anticipation of the 3-6 fiat range. If it makes that, then I'll have a sell ladder set up for waves 3 &/or 5. If the correction isn't gross and has the usual "hurry up and wait" syndrome of altcoins then I'll probably draw some meme lines and shoot for a buy back in ladder of the final retracement.

Any one have input on this? Or opposing opinions that aren't just pure FUD? (a little fud is fine)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

lol so now it's "wait until 2018"?

what happened to "wraith to be released eoy 2017"?

haha all these idiots losing their money makes me so happy. Do some research next time normies

I lost half my portfolio in this absolute shit show. Was dumb and invested all $600 when it was pumping. Don't normally mess with ATH buying on rapid gainers but everyone would shut up about "how great the dev team is" and I figured this would be a great one to hold until April or something.

Then the fake news came out and I though "its just fud no biggy strong hands XD"

Then I saw possibly the worst marketing video I've seen in a long time, maybe ever with this XVG whale scrub in fucking pajama pants and a stained T-Shirt and I knew it was time to cut and run.

Funny watching reddit shill for him saying things like "would you rather have him lie to you in a suit" or my personal favorite "HE'S A NERD THEY DRESS LIKE THIS CALM DOWN"

That is the normie interpretation of a nerd at work.
Normalfags- jeans and flannel
Nerds- suit and tie/ slacks and dress shirt
Retarded Invalids- PJs and stained Ts

>got in at 55 sats and didn't sell after he saw his investment go 36x

Are you fucking retarded?

team? you mean the one guy who forked dogecoin into dogecoin dark now known as verge and writes a line of code every few days LOL

bought at 1110, im getting nervous, but will hodl for days

hahahahaha this guy

>FUD
More like the Reddit newfags that the "marketing" targets finally did their own research and sold.
>this is a pos (piece of sh*t, not proof of stake...) scam
Actually, it was PoS scam for a short period of time back when it was DogeCoinDark. They disabled it because PoS wasn't trendy anymore and privacy was all the rage (i.e. Monero, Dash/Darkcoin, ShadowCash). The dev genuinely doesn't give a shit about fundamentals and thinks the holders are retards.

not zooming out and seeing it's the most perfect elliot wave n buying at the peak lol

this is a scam coin wtf lol, didnt you hear 5 months ago?

bunch of retards buying a shit coin, it's over. sell now or regret. in 2 weeks we will all be laughing at the vergemarines.

i will hodl til new years. after that i will cut my losses. too much pressure for the team and they have to release wraith with no problems or they are done.

LMAO this they will be the next digimarines

ever heard of buy the rumor sell the news? even if they do manage to release 'wraith' (lmao) everyone is just going to dump since no one actually uses this steaming pile of shit for anything. sell now before you lose it all.

We will laugh so hard at all you motherfuckers when this hits $1 eo January. All these people cant stand that they missed the moon of the year lololol

news hasn't been released yet. once wraith does get released (if) that when i will sell

LOL

Yeah I bought in sub 250 and should have sold at 19 but greed.

Finally dumped my last 25k at 1040. had dumped along the way but wew lad, wraith is NOT coming out this week. if ever.

That was the most pathetic video i have ever seen in my life.

GAIS I SWEAR THE DEV IS A GENIUS HE COULD HAVE RELEASED IT LAST WEEK JUST DIDNT WANNA

> End of Year
> January

You're fried your brain. Overdosed on snake oil. You're holding bags of snake oil