This is Teclis, the Elven mage that first taught organized magic to Humans. Say something nice about him!

This is Teclis, the Elven mage that first taught organized magic to Humans. Say something nice about him!

Hi sweetie, heard you set up a cool new club at mage school today! So nice of you to aid those human children with their spells, we're so proud!

Lord Kroak

Wanna lift with us, bro?

Don't listen to them Teclis, you're just as handsome as your brother.

Is there even a pic of him that shows him as being ugly?

I think he was mostly considered to be frail and sickly, compared to his brother being strong, healthy and handsome.

Still, to answer your question, no, I don't think GW artists are capable of drawing a sickly, weak, gaunt Elf.

I always imagined him as white skinned Raistlin with normal eyes and pointy ears. And a bigger hat.

I think he's mostly described as gaunt and moping around a lot, not necesarrily sickly.

Didnt he require regular elf medicine?

I meant while taking his med.
He'd probably look a whole lot worse without it.

Thanks a bunch bruv

D-delet.
Ylu are not relevant and you are DEAD.
DEEEEAD.

It's ok, all young folk reject their elders at some point. I think you should pay a visit to your good uncle Mazdamundi, he's a good sort, and the air on the coast will perk you up.

Much love

Papa Kroak

P.s. i'll be with you in spirit

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

He and Seerow would get along.

Not after he was given the Staff of Lileath, as it provided him all the magical power he would need to sustain his body. He still experimented with them though, and in general he's just fairly skinny, gaunt, and such.

While Tyrion was Ulthuan's biggest chad.

Elves are weak. Zharr Dawi stronk

Hey Teclis, now humans can shoot fire at people! Thanks!

At least he is not an embarrasment to his father's legacy.

>conquers ulthuan
>doesent take the sword of khaine
>unites the elves
in the end malekith did well

and then manfred made the word explode cuz hes a lil bitch

>Mentioning End Times.

end times was ok, the ending sucked but it was a fun ride

what was cancer is what followed

The End Times themselves were about a 50/50 good/bad split when it came to writing. Some things were good, some things were retarded, some things were genuinely surprising, and some things were obviously handwave nonsense there to casually get rid of things writers didn't want to account for.

The biggest problem with The End Times is how it ended and what came after.

Reminder that Elves used to help the Dwarfs create new and better Runes before the War of the Beard, and the Dwarfs just got pissy and erased all mention of it from their records afterwards.

Seerow gave tech to the Yeerks due to feeling bad for them.

I was under the impression that Teclis gave magical knowledge to humans more out of practicality than anything else - it makes the buffer state that is the Empire that much more able to hold up under Chaos invasion.

Plus we all know how hilarious it is when some human 'wizard' blows himself up.

I say it ended perfectly.

with you REEEEEEEEEEEE'ing at the world so hard you let chaos win?

Hey Teclis, I heard you utterly jobbed during end times and did nothing of importance, and even killed some of the good guy gods while you were at it

Great job man, an orc literally did more than you

>‘Vlad told me to pick a side, and I have, master. Better to be the right hand of anarchy, than the slave of Nagash. Walach was right, the blood-soaked fool. Aye, and Kemmler as well. You are nothing but a disease, Nagash… a plague on all the world, and with this power, I shall drive your midnight soul into the void forever. And it shall be me who rules this world, and rides its corpse into eternity. The world shall have a new Undying King, and you shall be forgotten!’

-t Mannfred the Based

And he's still Nagash's bitch.

Thanks for stealing Ulrics flame you asshole!

Sincerely Emil Valgeir

Actually, the novel "Nagash : The Undying King" confirms that the Mannfred, Arkan, and Neferata in AoS are not the originals. They are constructs that Nagash created from his memory of them.

The originals are long gone past even the ability of Nagash to find them.

>The world shall have a new Undying King
>the world im going to hinder you from keeping in existance
>the one archaon will cuck me out of

t. mannfred the bitch

GOD OF LIGHT
O
D

O
F

L
I
G
H
T

Betrayed his brother and sold his niece to resurrect fucking Nagash. Then again it's End Times bullshit and thus non-canon. Use TW: Warhammer as actual canon now.

More like Mannlet von Cuckstein, The Seatwarmer of Vlad von Carstein.

NICE ELFPUSSY!

>The Cuck Who REEEEE'd The Whole World

It's like a metaphor for GW desperately using the old names in what's 99% a new setting.

The problem with mannfred's betrayal is that the forces of order were holding out against chaos, even having the upper hand near the end. But then Mannfred the autist backstabbed everyone at the very end, reducing the end times from a struggle of everyone against chaos to the single act of a petulent child betraying the world.
It was no longer a case of the world fighting back against unsurmountable odds, heroes fighting to the bitter end to hold off the apocalypse. But now the end times can be summed up by saying "They were winning, but then Mannfred threw a fit at the wrong moment and ruined it for everyone."
That's what that single act did to the end times, forget nagash getting resurrected, skaven blowing up the moon, nurgle forces nearly shattering the empire untill Karl Franz ascended, Lizardmen leaving, or the elves imploding when it turned out Malekith really was the rightfull king. Now it's just that, some asshat stabbing his allies in the back because he didn't like not being the boss. Which I think is a doing a massive disservice to something that is supposed to be the apocalypse. We can all just blame Mannfred now, Because if it wasn't for him, they would've won.

He only taught mid-level shit to them and deliberately lied about the higher learnings of magic

FUCKING LIAR

>Use TW: Warhammer as actual canon now.
Yes sir.

No, it's brillent end to the Mannfred storyline since End Times Nagash. Mannfred since day 1 was shit on and forced into corners. His lashing out was not only understandable but inevitable. Mannfred had no place in a saved world. His fate would have been death or a fate worse than death "so fuck all ya". If the forces of Order treated Mannfred with some respect and didn't sell him out and backstab the shit out of them, had Archaon not known that Mannfred dubious allegiance would be useful against those who betrayed him, then not of this would have happened.

The forces of Order seeded their doom with Mannfred. Archaon sured his bets by recruiting Mannfred and the Chaos Gods did the correct thing by whispering their promises to Mannfred. Chaos was the better faction for knowing how to handle their pawns more than the Order side.

He didn't lie, humans just aren't capable of qhaysh.

reminder that this is the lastest canon pic of Archaon in Warhammer fantasy.

Really? where was it posted.

Thanks for the magic bruh

Its from CA's twitter.

>can't even invent his own form of magic
What a shitty mage.

>Mannfred had no place in a saved world. His fate would have been death or a fate worse than death
All by his own doing.

And no part of your argument can deny the fact that the end times, the litteral end of times for warhammer fantasy, the game and setting that started it all. was reduced to Mannfred throwing a little bitchfit.
Warhammer fantasy wasn't the story of mannfred the cuck, he certainly played a major part, but now he's responsible for the end of the world. Which again, is a doing a disservice to the end of the goddamn world.
They didn't lose because the enemy was stronger, they lost because someone on their side betrayed them, and that's not what warhammer is about, or supposed to be about

Humans don't deserve shit. Fuck you

idk my version of events has Archaon's last appearance in the world being punctuated by him being popped in the chin with the front end of Thogrim's high chair and being trampled by the High King's throne bearers while crying on the ground.

It's just a screenshoot then.

>All by his own doing.

Mannfred was on their side until Nagash handed him over to the Elves. So no. It was by Nagash's and Incarnates own doing. Arkan was the direct guilty party in the Everchild's death, not Mannfred.

>as reduced to Mannfred throwing a little bitchfit.

Not necessarily since according to the text what Teclis was doing was for from certain. And don't forget that Archaon was on his way to the chamber. So even without Mannfred, it might have ended in disaster.

>they lost because someone on their side betrayed them

He wasn't on their side. He was on Chaos's side. Intrigue is as much part of Warhammer as open warfare, and Chaos outplayed everyone involved.

>just a screenshot
>CA is licensed to make the last big fantasy game
>receives blessings from GW's staff
>tweets this picture under GW auspices
its canon

far from*

Screenshoots are just screenshots. They are to showcase the gameplay. You confirmed yourself to bee retarded.

Also the soulcrushing and cynical ending of the End Times is more warhammer than just a duel between Sigmar and Archaon. It was hilarious and warhams should end with a dark and funny tone.

This is why Mannfred is best boy.

Its a custom animation not shown in the gameplay carnac.
Face it, your husbando is now squig poop

Shhh...retard. The intention of those twitter posts is showcase the gameplay or new stuff in the game, not to make statements about the canon of anything.

Also that squig died to a Skaven that was too armoured and burly to digest.

>no new stuff or anything
So why specifically show archaon being eaten by a squig?
>that squig died to skaven
End times trash belongs in the AoS general.

Because it's a funny screenshot and would get many likes.

No, I like this thread better. It's comfy.

And you come and shit it up with End times "Lore"
Funny or not its the last representation of archaon in the old world

Nah, it's just a screenshot. You are just too retarded in your hate of a character that you think it's something else.

And End Times lore don't shit up anything. They make everything better!

>its just a screenshot bro
Released by a company that is making the final chapter of warhammer fantasy under GW's contract. Its as canon as Belacuck being killed by rocks

Teclis wasn't ugly, just sickly and frail, and always next to his brother who was king chad

Nope, It's just a funny screenshot. I want you to go their twitter page and ask them about the canon value of their screenshots. I'll wait and keep my ear ready for you getting laughed off by the masses.

>Its as canon as Belacuck being killed by rocks

So not canon at all?

teclis was sickly and frail rather than ugly and it made other elves physically repulsed because of his sickness
It turned him into a humanboo eventually.

Malekith compared him favorably to Anerion which surprised him because it was his bro who was anerion Mk2 in looks.

I always felt like Malekith probably had grudging respect to Teclis, since Teclis fought and clawed for everything he had, plus having the magic power to destroy whole armies and summon the flames of Asuryan to burn him

yeah, in the willy king books malekith thinks that teclis is of little consequence when they are young focusing instead on tyrion. When they meet via magic Teclis feels that malekith is an extremely regretful and dangerous adversary who feels sad.
Malekith thinks that he was a dumbass for not killing teclis since in a short time he has become one of the most powerful mages ever

Humans can't use High Magic. The most skilled human was the Light wizard guy who Teclis had as a personal apprentice, and he explicitly said that just looking at Teclis using High Magic came perilously close to burning his eyes out of his sockets right there, let alone actually attempting to access it.

Shitty Northern Barbarians maybe

Real first magic was tortured out of Dark Elves

nekhara aren't people

That's from the WHFRP Realms of Sorcery supplement.

>It is a vision of beauty! Of absolute wonder! It is so bright that it burns my mortal eyes as well as my immaterial ones! It shines like mother-of-pearl lit by a thousand sons, scouring me with absolute brilliance and yet filling me with indescribable elation. How tempting it is to reach out for it, to try to grasp it and weave it as I do the purity of Hysh. And yet I know that were I to try, it would be my end, for even gazing upon it with the unseen eyes of my Gift, I am brought low and must close myself off to its glory after but a fleeting moment. How I long to stand for even the shortest time in the body of our great master and mentor, Loremaster Teclis, and be thus enabled to reach out and touch the radiance that is Qhaysh."
>- Extracted from the private journals of Volans, First Supreme Patriarch of the Orders of Magic

I really wish they would make a trailer for kroak DLC
>rotting frog skeleton for like 10 min with flys buzzing around
>eyes glowing softly with a low hum
>maximum comfy

Wouldn't it Be kind of boring if the only thing he could do would be to unleash psychic REEEEEing?
Unless CA is willing to handwave that bit, I suppose

>Intrigue is as much part of Warhammer as open warfare
It's not, It's really not. Warhammer is a commically gritty mish-mash of classic fantasy tropes all thrown together to excuse a wargame where everyone can fight anyone. Intrigue is only a background part of it, not a driving force. You can see a big increase in Intrigue in only the end times, just as GoT is growing popular. It a blatantly clear example of GW trying to cash in on that by making characters moraly grey and big schemers, with Teclis behind the scenes orchestrating the rise of Nagash, the "big twist" that Malekith was the rightful king all along and high elves are hypocrites, and other such nonsense. Even though they already were Mannfred flip-flopping between sides is another part of it, and an annoying one at that, specifically because of what the end result is, which I will refer to my initial comment for as to why that's a bad thing. And lastly, he did betray his side of the conflict, being on one side and switching is required for betrayal to take place.

Even though they already were. point. Next sentence*
Christ I shouldn't type when just waking up.

>I was under the impression that Teclis gave magical knowledge to humans more out of practicality than anything else - it makes the buffer state that is the Empire that much more able to hold up under Chaos invasion.

Pretty much this. He never considered the Empire a great threat to the Elves

I liked some part of Khaine, the way the relations between DE and HE are a bit mere shaddy, complex and made of compromise, not just "GENOCIDE THEM ALL". The idea of Caledor going full secession was rad too.

Does hat size equates to magical power in Warhammer?

of course

So what are the chaos manlets doing wrong?

they also have fancy hats
as do chaos dwarves

Same. Teclis had to work incredibly hard for what he wanted so Malekith likely would have respect for him, alongside others.

>Orcs
>People

>This is Teclis, the Elven mage that first taught organized magic to Humans.

Actually, that would be the Old Ones in Albion or the Mortuary Cult in Nehekhara. If you think they don't count, Nagash learned by torturing druchii prisoners and spread his knowledge to followers long before Teclis founded the study of Color Magic among humans. It seems likely Cathay had its own study before then, too.

>Still, to answer your question, no, I don't think GW artists are capable of drawing a sickly, weak, gaunt Elf.

WAR's devs were not so disabled, on the other hand.

Seerow did nothing wrong.

It's hilarious to know they hate him too.

Well, he managed to not ruin everything by fucking the queen, so he's got that going for him.

>Malekith was born to a motherfucking king
>Thought he deserved everything for being born
>asshole who nearly destroyed the world because he didn't get to be king
>respects somebody who actually had to work hard
Christ, I hate attempts to make Malekith seem like a bro.

Mine had him getting 6 feet of BLACKED AXE shoved up his ass, head first, by Krell

>hellebron
but hellebron ISNT a old sickly elf, she literally has a magic blood ritual for it

but malekith was a bro untill the whole secessionist/civil war thing- he had fucking dwarves respecting him

I don't know that a couple of Old Ones teaching some Albion humans magic (sort of like teaching your favoured pet to sit up and beg) counts in the way that Teclis taught the Empire and created all eight Colleges.

Hellebron's whole thing is that she spends nine months of the year as a withered hag, because she's so old that the Cauldron of Blood can no longer sustain her fully.

This is why she hates Morathi so much - because Morathi has true everlasting youth (and is also Khaine's favourite without even trying), whereas Hellebron is forced to shed rivers of blood just for a steadily decreasing few months of beauty.

Malekith was a bro though.

He had no interest in being Phoenix King until his mother convinced him that Ulthuan would crash and burn without him on the throne, and that the current Phoenix King was a phony. Before that he was happy exploring and fighting against Ulthuan's enemies, even pioneered relations with the Dawi.

Getting roasted by the Flame of Asuryan really did a number on him.

>Hellebron's whole thing is that she spends nine months of the year as a withered hag,
but she stays in her neetcave during that time, she doesent go into battle like that

>and is also Khaine's favourite without even trying
doubt.jpg

shes slanesh's favored, but not sure about khaine

You know? If there is one of the few new things I like about him is that he used to have a wife he genuinely loved. Then he got interested a tad too much in dark stuff, she left him, then wanted to go back to him when he became Witch King in order to save him when she realized what happened, yet Morathi secretly assassinated her.

>doubt.jpg
She got original Cauldron of Blood.

>If there is one of the few new things I like about him is that he used to have a wife he genuinely loved.
Ward fuck off

thats because she knows magic and shit

malekith was, by all accounts an upstanding guy until he did the elf equivalent of the horus heresy- it wouldnt be a stretch to assume he was a decent husband