Any Veeky Forums brahs suffering aswell?

bodyfat +20%
bench down 20kg
started smoking again
eat like shit
check charts during rest sets

hoooooly fuck broos fuck me all the way up desu senpai

im traded in my aesthetics for the money in 2017

i need to get back on track this new year to finally live on god mode with both money and veins on abs

what i lack in gains, i make up for in gains

HAHA yes.

I'm on steroids and hormones are completely fucked because I'm missing injections due to this shit. Losing intensity in the gym, diet has gone to hell, and my sleep quality is diminishing terribly. I Once I make it to 500k I'm just parking my gains in something comfy like NEO and then I can focus on gymceling again

how does crypto make you miss injections?

You need a hard reset to reverse everything and build discipline. Maybe a 48 hour fast will work. Also workout while you're looking at charts.

Not at all, only got 3k invested though so maybe that's why. Coming up on 3pl8 bench @170lbs we're all gonna make it

Fucking hell man, me too. My bench is down 20 pounds, it's getting really discouraging.

He probably stares at the charts like an autist due to the meth he takes for cutting and doesn't achieve any of his goals

My sleep suffering I’m down 15 pounds on incline bench and down from 75 to 70 shoulder press :/

I've gotten fat as fuck the past 3 months... just got back on track today and feeling better already.

Get yourself together op. Im still under 12% and improving daily. Use the iron to get your mind off of your portfolio

Hodl comfy coins instead of chasing Veeky Forums pumps

Honestly no. My lifts improved

yeah my health and mental health got shredded by crypto but alteast my pockets swole

okay, what are your reccs?
By the way nothing is that /comfy/ because the entire ecosystem could collapse lol

did you not notice there are literally 100s of perpetually useless projects with billion dollar market caps? kek

You need about 8 ft of intestines removed OP.
Also no more growth hormone. God damn son

Powerlifting brah here.

Trying to make lambo money to buy mountains of protein powder

Unironically BURST after dymaxion, it might take a while, but it can only go up from here.

It takes an hour to lift a day, stupid faggot. Stop making excuses.

How many hours to lift a week?

>tfw I've lifted maybe 80 times this year.
>2x week full body, 5-6 exercises
>sometimes go a week or more without due to school/work/obligations
>still looking 85% as good as my best
>strength levels down only slightly

This is what happens when you lift for years.

this.

Get rich first and do a cycle of test later if you're really that vain

Just think, when you make it you'll be able to work out in your own personal gym at your mansion whenever you want

u stupid faggot. of course i dont miss gym sessions. i been working out for 7 years and rn still look better than 99% of world population

its about personal standarts.

i cant keep up the intensity and workload with all this catabolic stress.

im not whining, just sharing feels

ill stop trading and only hold longterm going in 2018

This is me. Been checking charts in between reps especially this week because of fuckingn btc. I been eating and drinking like crap especially during the holiday season. Bruh this shit is like a second job holy shit

48 hour fast hmm. Good advice maybe. I lost 100lbs over the last few years but the last 3 months I've put back on 15lbs and have not touched a weight in the last 5 weeks thanks to crypto. I will try this in the new year once ive eaten all the junk food I bought and was gifted for xmas.
thanks Veeky Forums bro!
Not even kidding, pic was my breakfast... I have had pre-made macro meals untouched in the freezer for months now. Can still do chin-ups at 220lbs fat though, not for long at this rate!

It's healthy because of the diet drinks.

been comfy since March with XMR VIA SKY and XRP. tested my one rep max for my lifts yesterday and I'm sitting comfy on my gym gains for the year also. feels good desu

absolutely feelin you brah
i just got back from my gym, didn't go for 7 FUCKING DAYS.

crypto every day all day sucks your soul, at least I made around 40k this week.

also /cbt/?

where is the hair on your chest little girly man?

everyone on Veeky Forums is literally me holy shit

post body

idiot dolt

confirmed dyel

Sorry, that's pretty bad.

I know you look better than most people body wise, but that's easily achieved if you eat good and lift here and there.

>french fries as a pizza topping

Dyel mode

who said I was trying hard to achieve top tier physique? I am lifting for almost 11 months and this pic is 1 month old.

I just don't want fat, hairy, disgusting fucks commenting on my physique with their clever remarks, okay? also post body v2

>not checking your blockfolio between every set
All the fucking phaggotz in this thread. Not hard to maintain reginmen and follow crypto

still waiting for Veeky Forums to post a single body lmfao

4-5.
You sound like a twink.

gaaaay haha. Looks like a twink and wants my nudes.
Chipotle mayo, vinegar and jalapenos too. I got hungry looking at that pic so I just put another one in the oven. Out of cheesecake though :(

holy shit aren't you a literal subhuman :DDDD

god i'd give 0.2 btc to see your pathetic looking pig disgusting nu male fat bearded sub100 iq face

Bullshit. I "eat well and lift every now and then" and I sure as shit don't look like that

Lmaooo I can fucking relate especially with the smoking
When I’m truly rich I won’t have to fucking worry anymore so it’ll be worth it for me

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning
So how many times do you jack off to Scott Hennerman videos each day? :D