Not having atleast 10k doge

>not having atleast 10k doge

It's like you dont even want to be a good boy

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doge is quicker and better than BTC and LTC combined.

2018 = Year of the doge

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow/

>not having atleast 10k doge

biggest shitcoin around. you really believe in this shit when the name is ridiculous. please, keep holding this coin. kek.

>He is not a good boy

never underestimate the ancient coins, newfriend

It's all profit.

I mined 500k back in 13 and sold half off a few weeks ago and i regret it.

ACCUMULATE DOGE

when kids get involved with crypto what coin do you think they'll buy?

He doesn't know about the huge, helpful and generous community that's growing enormous.
You don't want to make it

>sold half off
Ouch :(

i recently was just getting back into crypto after years off.

I just sold it to get back in quick. :(

Hahahaha, I've been hodling doge since I CPU mined it when it first came out.

Got like 7k sitting on a harddrive somewhere. I'm hodling it forever, the memes will take over some day.

Same here. Mined a little over 130,000 on my employer's PC.

I tried to get the wallet working again a couple months ago, but I didn't get very far. Luckily I had dumped the addresses and private keys to a text file so I just imported them into the dogechain.info wallet.

My only regret is that I sold them immediately when the price doubled after a couple days.

I still keep some and might buy more.

>tfw mined 130k when it first came out and just remembered I had the wallet on an old hard drive

I made $1000 for just forgetting about something for a few years, this cryptocurrency shit is crazy

what does everyone thing doge is on the way to?

Thx, bro. I also used the free Azure trial to mine dogecoins. Go cry to them also if you want.

Let's be honest. I have 20.000 Shibas in my Wallet. How much can I expect in February in the glory year of doge?

Just ordered 80k

It's called a joke.

1 USDT = 1 DOGE 2018 Q2
be ready faggots.

think of the highest number you can think of.

Then go higher ;)

>what does everyone thing doge is on the way to?

Everyone keeps saying the Chinese are planning to meme the fuck out of it because it's the year of the Dog over there starting Feb.

i drew some meme lines. i think we are in fib retracement for a day or so, then onto 150 retracement then who can say really?

>Bought 20k off Ebay back in 2014 for like $20
>Realised I got ripped, got mad and deleted it from my computer.
>Was looking through cryptocurrencies then remembered that I had a Dogewallet.
>Fucking keked when I realised my stupid investment actualy made a nice profit.

don't fall for this scam

Are you me? Basically the same story. Just that I kept the wallet. They were worth like 3-4$ but sold them for like 20$. Now it's 7x from the overpriced shizzle

Makes u think

The scam is not buying Doge

fuck your fiat
1doge=1doge

Kids literally don't have the money to make anything happen in Crypto.
$20 matters to a kid
$10k doesn't matter in Crypto

How many kids have $10 to spare on a Doggy coin all their mates have compared to how many people have $20k to plough into crypto

Much karma

It's the circle btw

i don't think the circle implies it can easily be applied to the square to form the longer shape in the other corners. i think it's the double inward facing half circles but i also think that discussion on this for me is based about near 0% in real logic. so you're likely right. thank you.

I did figure it out but it took me a few minutes lol

>Tfw 100k meme puppers