There's a massive killer-storm coming

>There's a massive killer-storm coming

What do you buy at the game store?

I loot the place after it's evacuated.

Nothing, because I've already evacuated. I'm not going to be the fucking dumbass that's stuck in a traffic jam on the highway while a category 4 hurricane comes my way.

Hopefully doesn't take everything because I also am planning on looting the place.

Let's form a gang.

Fuck, I'm third in line for looting already? Gay. I knew I should'a called ahead. I really need some new brushes.

I'm sad I live in a place that makes it highly unlikely to ever have a looting chance.

>lawful boring

I'm glad I live in a place where it's not part of the culture to loot stores after disasters.

This...

Yes you do. You just haven't had a big enough disaster yet.

>sweetie
Uggh.

The only thing we can get here is earthquakes, or I guess maybe a massive fire? I think we're far too urban for that to really be a issue, where my LGS is that is. If a earthquake hit that was hard enough to make looting a easy option, I'd likely be dead by cause my house is like three times my age. All my god damned porcelain dragons and wizards are going to fucking crash down on my ass and kill me.

>lawful alive

Earthquakes cause massive fires in urban environments when they brake the natural gas lines running into all the houses. You will be crashed and then burned to death.

Already got through the prequel.
Just laughing at the fucks who are going to get hit by the better sequel.

>pic
Only literally evil people use Twitter with no exceptions.

Bottled water and whatever seems to be the least-unhealthy food.

>Not forming a Mad Max style gang of raiders all themed around stolen RPGs.
Get it together anons

I don't buy any salty snacks bc I got them all in this thread *.*
I buy all the paint sets so I can huff my way out when the end is nigh