Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1731: Sea King Is A Shit Dad Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Papa Bones wants to see your builds for Overlord (The Series)

Jumpers!

What keeps you going? What drives you onward?

He isn't my real dad! ~turns and pouts~

After setting it to the back burner for god knows how long long, getting back to trying to write jumps. What do people want to see in The Breaker and Death Mage Who Doesn't Want A Fourth Time? Respectively. Items, perks, drawbacks, companions, location rolls, whatever.

>Sea King Is A Shit Dad
Hey fuck you man. He tries his best

No, he really didn't. Hence shit.

What would be a good batfamily name for mystical inclined Batman type Jumper?

??? - Dragon Ball GT - 1000 CP

Earth [Free Choice]
Shadow Dragon [Free]
Avenger [Free]
27 Years Old [Rolled 555]
If only the Faiz jump existed.
Dragon of Darkness [Free]
I hold the 7 star dragon ball within me, and was born from the failed wish to grant Vegeta eternal life. My chosen Element is Negative Karma, or Minus Energy, or whatever you wanna call it.
Dragon Princess [Free]
Omega [300]
Not gonna lie. I actually have no idea what to use this on besides the Corrupted Dragon Balls from DBAF, and that's only so I can apply all of my summoning buffs to my Shadow Dragons.
Power [Free]
Hero Shield [Free]
Negative World [200]
My natural powers should be more than enough to turn my own negative karma into a weapon, but how 'bout I use the entire universe's?
Crystal Sphere [Free]
Import x2 [100]
Bringing in my brother from Soul Eater and... I don't know, the Devoted Host? I hadn't even written this stuff down until you asked for builds.
Jump Fighter [500]
That's another scaling Jumper sibling. The previously mentioned brother will likely be a Machine Mutant, which means we can get some holy trinity stupidity going on via fusion.
Half-Jumper [+100]
Goddammit.

No writefagging. Haven't even done my builds for DB and DBZ yet, no way I can do anything on this. But I don't see the big purchases here changing.

>thread 404s literally the moment I finish writing
>mfw

It would have made much more sense if MY FUCKING PICTURE HAD ATTACHED. FUCKING NIP MOOT PLEASE GO

I still stand by my statement though. Sea King did nothing wrong

>pic
Oh, I see what you were trying to do. Ha and no. He went full Odin; you should never go full Odin!

The Breaker as in the martial arts one? A origin to be a Master to a disciple and centered around actually teaching them unlike in the manga. Also a perk to return from crippling injuries, and a drawback where the enemies of your master all want a piece of you.

Sure.

Location: A stroke of Luck, The chance to Choose (Right outside the Tomb of Nazarick)
Local [Free]
Race: Slime [200]
Origin: Magic Caster
>perks:
Tolerance for Evil [Free]
Themed Aesthetics [50] Vanity
Shared Language [Free]
Innate Talent - Enhanced Summoning [Free]
Innate Talent - Omnidextrous [Free]
Innate Talent - Physical Powerhouse [Free]
Innate Talent - Magical Powerhouse [100]
Innate Talent - Alchemist [Free]
Realm of Heroes [Free]
Level One Hundred [600]
Class Skills - Arcane Caster [Free]
Class Skills - Divine Caster [50]
Class Skills - Talismonger [50]
Specific Specialization - Warding [100]
Specific Specialization - Summoning [100]
>items:
Golden Coins [Free]
Alchemist's Laboratory [Free]
Medium Tier Equipment [Free]
The Ring of Elru [200]
Companions:
Homunculus Maid [50]
Local Hero x3 [100]
>drawbacks:
Foreigner [+100] I'm a foreign Slime. Ok.
Embroiled in Politics [+200] Politics! yay... ugh.
Rival Player [+300] Fair enough. Murder time.
>scenario:
Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom [+300] Yeah. I got this.
Innate Talent - Use Any Magic Item [100]
Dark Wisdom [200]

Imma be the Slime King.

Sliime is fun.

I'd say Owl, considering that they're birds associated with magic. That, and Batman's (evil) counterpart was Owlman, so you have that to go with. Just be a good guy with the Owl name. And if this is for Batman the Animated Series you could go by that name without Batman having a bad reaction since he never meets Owlman.

I decided to get rid of the Raava and Vaatu purchases/scenarios because they were giving me a headache ad making me not like the jump. I rewrote Origin Spirit back to the way it was before but now you use it to get all the elements during the jump if you can find the lion turtles and convince them to help you. People were using it to do this before and I think this is honestly the least complicated solution to getting all the elements.

Also if you really want them you can purchase Raava and Vaatu with the cannon companion option but you still have to justify how you get them.

More notes at the bottom.

I'm content with the specialization prices as they are so I'm not changing them.

>The Breaker

Perks to learn martial arts even if your teacher is a hack.
Teacher / Student companions.
Your own kung fu mafia.
The weird-ass medicine (?) that the protag ate at the start.
Canon companion option. Because the redhead from new waves is pure sex
Some drawbacks that makes you stand with the protag at the center of the plot, and another one for being as wanted as his teacher

Batmage.

I sure hope somebody picked up that phone.

Because I fucking called it.

Jump #3
Overlord LN Series
Type: Player
Race: Fallen Angel

Perks:
Tolerance for Evil
Personal Inventory
Themed Aesthetics
Shared Language
Innate Talent Enhanced Summoning
Innate Talent Golden Mind
The 42nd Supreme Being
Level One Hundred
Class Skill, Divine
Specific Specialization, Summoning
Dark Wisdom
The Abyss of Magic

Items:
Gold Coins
Medium Item set
Pay To Win Items
Summoned Mount
Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown
The Ring of Elru

Companions:
Homunculus Maid
Custom NPC

Drawbacks:
Rival Player
Embroiled in Politics
Foreigner

What is with that bulge at her stomach?

>OverLord - 569
Race: Human (Local)
Scenario: Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom
Drawbacks: Rival Guild (+600)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP
Perks:
-The Realm of Heroes (Free)
-Innate Talent - Magic Learning Affinity (Free)
-Innate Talent - Alchemist (Free)
-Innate Talent - Enhanced Summoning (Free)
-Class Skills - Divine Caster (Free)
-Class Skills - Arcane Caster
-Class Skills - Spiritualist
-Innate Talent - Use Any Magic Item
-Level One Hundred
-Specific Specialization - Summoning
-Dark Wisdom
-The Abyss of Magic
Treasures & Companions: (+200 Item-Only CP + 1 Discount)
-Alchemist’s Laboratory (Free)
-The Ring of Elru (-200 Item-Only CP & Discount)

Post-Jump CP (300):
-Custom NPC (import Y’shtola Jensen)
--Magic Caster
--Race: Angel
--Perks: The Realm of Heroes (Free), Level One Hundred (Free), Class Skills - Divine Caster (Free), Personal Inventory (Free), Themed Aesthetics +50 (Free), Innate Talent - Enhanced Healing Magic (Free), Innate Talent - Golden Mind (Free), Dark Wisdom, The Abyss of Magic
--Treasures: Golden Coins (Free), P2W - Icon of Journeys (Free), P2W - Elixir (Free), Summoned Mount (Free), Legendary-Tier Equipment (Free), Comfy Inn (Name: The Roost)

Adam owes me for this one, by the by.

Worst part is how much it cost everyone else. Uomi lost her sister (and it's implied they were close, since she fell into a slumber after her sister was sealed away), many people were killed or scarred by the war, Meikai sacrificed his life to seal Mikotsu and her army away, leaving his daughter without a father, his last familiar was forced to take his role both as protector and parent for his child, and later on Sal, one of his traitorous familiar Old's sons, would be turned into a sadistic, evil monster who wanted to unleash the Sea of Death just because he wanted to destroy everything and was willing to torture and rape the woman he 'loved' so she could be like him.

The artist can't draw a six-pack for shit, even if his life were to be on the line

Are you sure it's not a bulge Rick?

I'm not really interested in the four-element deal of Avatars, but the Avatar State itself is cool with the glowy eyes/tattoos and voice.

Can the Friendly Spirit provide that, provided I convince it to help out?

I think the voice is from all of the past avatars, so that might not be there anyway... did we see Korra go into Avatar State after that got reset, to confirm that?

Look at where it is in comparison to the crotch. Plus, crotch is too flat.

If you just want the glowing eyes bit you could always go to kenichi and after 10 years you get a Master's Body free. No idea about the tattoos or voice though.

...in the middle of the stomach?

That's not how human anatomy works.

It kinda looks like a reverse dick and balls

Huh. I always thought that was just the artstyle, and they don't actually have glowing eyes?

Aww I liked the Raava as an option for companion. It made things interesting that you were the new Avatar. 1000cp for that option was a fair price. To buy anything else you would have to get drawbacks.

Could you have two versions, like One Piece?

Are there any ideas you've picked up from previous worlds to employ in later, similar worlds?
I took the PRT rating system from Worm, and I adapt it to the relative power levels of other superhero settings.

An user last time asked if you could include a drawback to raise Korra instead of the lotus, did you see it?

I dont believe thats a bulge, it looks like a little indent in her abdominals, because we can see slight lines along the hips that suggest under the shirt thing is indeed undergarments, maybe that layer underneath is creating some shadow?

Honestly, for peace, I could see letting you become the Avatar.

Dragonball GT- I've already gone looking for Black Star Dragonballs! And I'm Guardian of Earth!
0/1400
Location- Earth
Race- You know I've been completely human uptil now, the Strongest Human even. But no choice for human. Fuck-it. Let's be a Saiyan
Explorer
Age- I'm somewhere in my 50s by now I think? I was 22 at the start of Dragonball
Discount Manly Monkey Man- I love the look of SSJ4
Free Youthful Grin
Discount The New Heros- Because Justice's future horde of children needed to get stronger even faster.
Discount HFIL- I require moar Land/Property/Pocket Dimensions
Reborn Homeworld- MOAR LAND!

Dragon Ball Jumper Tour+0- Obviously
A Hero's Legacy+0- Whythefucknot
Seven Black Stars+300- I repeat Whythefucknot
I'm Not Just Saiyan This+100- Perfect, I was human before anyway.

After all those promises you shit.

>But no choice for human
There's a drawback if you really want to be the weakest race in all of Dragon Ball.

Overlord(Anime)-
0/1600
The Great Tomb of Nazarick
Rolled for 25
Player
Free Angel
Warrior
Free Personal Inventory
Free Themed Asthetics
Free Shared Language
Free Martial Arts Prodigy
Free Bestiary Knowledge
The 42nd Supreme Being
Free Level 100
The Realm of Heros
Free Damage Focused
Discount World Champion
Free Golden Coins
Free Summoned Mount
Free Hall of the Champion
Free Medium Tier Equipment
Free Gate Token
Free Speed and Power Icons
Discount The Bracelet of Arnessa- Sure, I don't have Divine Tier Equipment, but Incredibly buffed Defense, I'm Twice as Strong when I'm already Stronk as Fuck, and the protection from mind-altering effects and instant death? Yes please.
Free Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown
Free Homunculus Maid
Free Custom NPC
----------
Here we go, my Custom Floorboss tier character.
Name:Dis
Alignment: Great~Extreme good, Sense of Justice:450
Free Warrior
Free Themed Asthetics
Free Inventory
Free Legendary Equipment
Free Level 100
Free Realm of Heros
Free Dragonoid
Free Magic Warrior
Free Detect Magic Power
Free Favored by Fortune
Discount Tireless
Discount Martial Arts Prodigy
Sorcerous Swordsman
Arcane Caster
Specific Specialization-Evoker

The idea is that she becomes a co-floor boss with Cocytus, with the 4th Floor remaining an Ice-themed floor. The trick? She's a Fire-themed boss.
----------

Foreigner+100
Embroiled in Politics+200
Rival Player+300

Complete An Eternal Legend
Free Momonga
Free Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown
Use Any Magic Item

Look at the drawbacks. Besides, I've been the Strongest Human for my entire Dragonball arc. Why stop now?

Multiverse: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Jumper user. His continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new waifus and new sexy aliens, to boldly bang where no one has banged before!

>Cue theme song

>he doesn't have a stomach penis

You are indeed correct it won't fix her, but it will get her to like you more, and she'll be more open to your suggestions and will be easier to help her with her issues.

Mikotsu needs to have confidence in herself and learn not to rely on others for her own mental well-being. You don't want to become the Sea King's replacement for her emotionally. A replacement won't help her. But she does need positive support.

Not sure if I like it desu, but it seems like you won't be changing your opinion on this.

Did you at least fix it so it's less bad?

Slime-Focused Defense & Summoning

Also summoning, but specifically divine (or rather, corrupted divinity going by Fallen Angel), and tactical as well.

Focused wholly into summoning.

What the fuck's so good about Overlord's summoning anyway?

Do we have any perks that make your creations loyal to you, aside from Shaper's Authority?

Can we have a +0 Drawback to put us in Avatar Wan's time?

The rating system, or the setting itself?
Because the rating system is pretty solid, but it does have to be adjusted for settings with higher power levels.

They aren't the weakest race, they're the weakest prominent race. There were various races that worked for Freeza with not a single one being shown that was able to form a ki blast without the aid of some form of technology. As where if you properly train humans they're not that level of fodder, you just have to actually train them properly.

Awesome. I have other perks to help as well (like the Human perk tree from Undertale and Genre Saviour from Evangelion, to name a few), but this will at least help me get my foot in the door. As her sibling, I'm going to help her so we can all be a happy family again! It will take a long time, but we'll do it!

>if you can find the lion turtles and convince them to help you
There's a problem with that though: lion turtles are mostly extinct and only the one seen in the show remains. The source in the wiki comes from the old official Avatar website, so it seems pretty legitimate. Unless you'll put a line in the jump that says other lion turtles definitely exist, you should change the way you can get the other elements.

Nightwalker. Sounds like Nightwing, has that whole "walks in the dark places of the world" thing.

>What the fuck's so good about Overlord's summoning anyway?
For me, nothing in particular. I imagine I just got a bunch of thematic slime summons and gelatinous cubes.

But the summoning perks enhance all summons, instead of just Overlord's summoning. And it was only 100cp with the discounts from being a Local Mage.

>stomach penis

It's how hedgehog anatomy works. Are we sure this isn't a hedgehog-person?

But it's not solid.
At the very least, Master needs to be split to differentiate controlling minions from creating minions.
Brute very definitely needs to be divided between super strength and duper durability
Changer and breaker need to be fixed.
Stranger needs to...err, what were we talking about?

You guys are fucking weird.

Nothing in particular, the jump itself does make summoning an attractive build due to some of the bonuses to it.
I also love Minion-builds/classes in MMOs. They are the most fun to me. If I played YGGDRASIL IRL I'd definitely make a summoner.

The only reason my build wasn't Summon focused was because I wanted to play to a theme, holy knight.

To be honest, I always buy the Friendly Spirit anyway. Even without access to all elements, I just like the concept of a spirit of twilight, especially since I often take the title of Twilight Emperor.

But you love us for it, right?

At least for me, it's because of Enhanced Summoning which increases their power and duration by 50% while decreasing cost by 50%, which is pretty spectacular considering it apparently applies to summoning from other jumps too.

I realized I was tearing up the jump for no real reason when it was fine before. If you really want to become the Avatar then I think it would be best to make a fan-fic or Wan era jump.

Yeah, I think I can do that.
>She's The Avatar, And You Gotta Deal With It [+0cp]: Instead of starting a year before Korra arrives in Republic city, you'll instead appear in this world shortly after the girl is discovered to be the new Avatar. Sometime after you arrive fate will conspire to put you contact with both the White Lotus and malevolent counterpart. Both groups will come offering you a chance to become one Korra's new teachers, and depending on your actions and who's offer you accept, the young Avatar's fate could end up widely different from what it originally was.

That's still one Lion turtle. Also;
>Just write whatever you enjoy the most.

For a lighter variant:

>He doesn't into summoning

Fuck that's supposed to say reaction, man that file's old

Well, there actually are sub-categories splitting up the individual threat ratings into how a parahuman is a threat. I don't think it ever actually comes up in the story, but Wildbow's notes that he's posted shows that there's a pretty neat behind the scenes rating system going on. It's on the wiki, someone updated all the power type pages with it. His notes also mention the sort of trigger event that makes each sub-type of a power category, that's pretty cool.

As for Changer, I say just get rid of that thing entirely. Roll it up into the sub-types for other categories. The power ratings are meant to be tactical shorthand threat assessments, and the other categories already cover the tactical concerns of Changer powers. Can they turn into something big and scary? Brute rating. Something that can fly or swim? Mover. Disguise as other people or innocuous animals? Stranger. It all goes somewhere, Changer doesn't need to be its own category.

>That's still one Lion turtle.
Which either knows only one from of bending, meaning it can only teach you that one form, or just energybending. No clue if that was ever touched upon in the show.

>Just write whatever you enjoy the most
Sorry, but I don't like to wank myself getting all four bending arts when there's no possibility to do so in the setting, at least with the current jump. Really, if you don't want people to become the Avatar or an Avatar expy, just remove that option from the jump completely. Don't do it as half-assed as it is right now, which requires you to change the setting itself to work.

Just make a jump for then.

For "Amputee", if you have Earth, can you make an Earth arm? (I understand it'd lack fine control)

Not really enough content for it.

Nice, thanks KOTOR. I can see it now...

>The Avatar is coming!
>The Avatar?! Incredible!
>But someone is coming with her as well, a teacher!
>Ah, she was raised by the White Lotus, wasn't she? Who is the teacher? They must be wise and powerful!
>It's...uh oh.
>What?
>It's...Jumper.
>Jumper?!
>*explosion is heard*
>AVATAR KORRA AND JUMPER HAVE ARRIVED!
>By the spirits, we're doomed.

One of the character's in the show was able to make water tentacle arms, so you should be able to if you're skilled enough.

>>She's The Avatar, And You Gotta Deal With It [+0cp]: Instead of starting a year before Korra arrives in Republic city, you'll instead appear in this world shortly after the girl is discovered to be the new Avatar. Sometime after you arrive fate will conspire to put you contact with both the White Lotus and malevolent counterpart. Both groups will come offering you a chance to become one Korra's new teachers, and depending on your actions and who's offer you accept, the young Avatar's fate could end up widely different from what it originally was.

Oooh! That sounds like it could be fun.

Some of you are alright. Don't come here tomorrow.

Never stopped anyone. Besides you have the story for the first avatar, each bending style is seperated into its own city/lion turtle. There is more than enough info there to use.

Nice. Hm. Actually, could you purchase Specializations, if you grabbed the element in the A:TLA jump?

Anything to say about ?

Yeah, no. We only know the rough outline of the story. There really isn't enough content for even a handful of perks. I guess you could make it a pseudo-gauntlet ala Light of Terra in which you must become the Avatar, but then people would probably just accuse you of making a powergrab.

We have a jump for Girl-chan.

What if I bring popcorn?

Is it possible to import the Light of Terra as a mech or transform it into a mech for the purposes of importing it as a mech later?

>There really isn't enough content for even a handful of perks.
There is a fucking jump for a 5 minute ebaumsworld flash video and you think a 30 minute drop of an entire world that is surprisingly well fleshed out is not enough info? Try harder.

Most jumps have more information than just two episodes that mostly focused on Wan. It makes more sense for a +0 Drawback. Like Naruto allowing you to go to Kakashi Gaiden

Girl-chan?

Fucking girlchan in paradise has a jump.

Nope.

<

ACU from Supreme Commander.

Maybe do something like that fanfic quest and build something to take the other Fetich form a parallel universe? Or just try to build a new one, like the other user suggested.

Girl-chan is a very short series of videos by Egoraptor when he was an animator and not a shitty let's player. They make fun of what westerners perceive to be anime tropes from watching DBZ and Sailor Moon and maybe Naruto.

Which you are not getting.

supreme commander can make it into a mech,which will let you do that

The basic perk enhances your summons and enforces the canon loyalty of the summons into other magic systems.

Also, summoning is really overpowered in the series. Specially for undead, since you can make an endless number of them.

Are you just going to ignore what is in my opinion legitimate criticism? If what you suggest to do in order to get the other bending arts in the notes isn't even possible in the setting, why have it in there at all?

>that pic
Fair enough, I suppose.

Heavens told me to repost this jump since new thread, so here it is.

I mean. A zero drawback would fix it.
>+0 The Lion Turtles have not, in fact, mostly died out.

What portends your jumper's arrival?

Yeah, that'd basically solve the problems I have with it. I just think the current jump is asanine, as it espouses a course of action that isn't even possible.

I like to call ahead. Occasionally, I send a letter if I feel like showing off my calligraphy skills.

How would the 40k verse feel about an Elder Lich like Papa Bones?