You have 24 hours to take your remaining profits and leave

It shouldn't be going down right before a fork.
It should have bounced over 16.5.
It should be lining up with the January Futures Market.

This is fucked, get out now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coinigy/status/945749915543789568
discord.gg/UtqqH6
tradingview.com/x/CDvkcDf2/
discord.gg/hY3pmR5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU
WERE
WARNED

please user don't be retarded

I'm just glad I lived to see these digits

> It should have bounced over 16.5.

yup. I thought we'd crash to $13k (we did, slightly past but hung out around there for a bit), and then climb back up to $16666 before crashing again.

The crash came on way faster than I thought it would, and the bulltrap is way weaker than I thought it would be. These aren't good signs for BTC holders of the next couple weeks.

Also OP is right. People should be FOMOing into BTC for their B2X right now. People don't seem to give af.

Trips don’t lie. I’m out

Nice FUD.
BTC needs to stabilize after its massive run last month.
S2X is not the same fork as last time... it's a scam... twitter.com/coinigy/status/945749915543789568

When is the Segwit2x given to BTC holders? I fomoed in to BTC this morning but signs seem bad so I sold my BTC's for something more stable.
I want the Segwit 2x, I coul buy back into BTC next morning? So after 9 hours from now

This S2X fork is a scam. See link above. Skip it and buy cheap alts.

Get in or stay poor
discord.gg/UtqqH6

>sell out of Bitcoin
>A day before the fork
Oh that's hilarious
Eat shit.

tradingview.com/x/CDvkcDf2/
what are you talking about OP?

>tradingview.com/x/CDvkcDf2/
I'll post the actual pic for all the paranoid people

It's still free money, like BTG, and nobody is buying.

I cashed out at 20k so idgaf anyways

the wall of pinks will satisfy me

You should be buying cheap alts instead. So many opportunities right now

We are the biggest pump group and will close registrations soon. Join in now.

discord.gg/hY3pmR5

congratulations on being the biggest

I'm sry for laughing at those who bought in at 5k few months ago, when it dipped backed down to 3000$. I feel like a fool, but then again I know the day of the reckoning is coming to bitcoin one day.

>twitter.com/coinigy/status/945749915543789568
Soon(TM)

Whatever.. my btc balance is at a near ath..I'll take some free alts then buy back in or just ride that shit to 30k like sme guy on here said it'd do

Oldcoiners FUDing. We're going all the way up.

? Alts are just as inflated right now there’s no such thing as a cheap alt

Like seriously look at every alts market so between the start of December and now.. it is almost impossible to find any that hasn’t at very LEAST doubled in marketcap.

I'm talking about alts that took a dive when BTC rallied this week.

Any good ones you can recommend? Trying to do the same but not sure if im fucking myself over

In a year though

Well you kind of missed the boat already at this point dude... you gotta stay on your toes in this game, or else find comfy holds.... like Stellar

Im holding XMR, XRP, BNB and ETH right now. How fucked am i?

>It should be lining up with the January Futures Market.
Noboby give a fuck about Wall Street Jews boomers, Bitcoin is still in the hands of ancient whales.

drop xrp and bnb and u are good

>BNB
Toxic

Eth is the comfiest hold.

Not fucked at all. Might want to take some BNB and XRP profits if you're up a lot though on it.

You're a weak handed little bitch who is about to drop their shekels all over the ground.

You don't belong here. Sell and go home.

Up 20% on XRP i think im getting too greedy on it at this point. Should i pull out or keep going?

Well, the price of BTC dropped when BCH came into coinbase so...

I already have BTC. This isn't me buying a new position. It's Hodling what I have until the fork and possibly after to get a better position on ETH.

Looks like XRP is going to do another decent run. Think about taking some out after that... It's pretty overextended... *could* correct huge

You say BTC's price gonna get stronger, and ETH's will drop during the next 12 hours?

nobody gives a shit about B2Xcoin

it is not driving any extra demand for BTC

Pretty much the only reason why i held on for so long to it is because it keeps steadily going up since i got it. It just seems like something that could be a good long term hold but im not sure about it so i think ill take youre advice

Shut up faggot. Buying more.

Agreed... it's a non-fork. Not related to previous S2X fork... different team, different code, same name. Will be an absolute shitcoin. OP has weak hands, or wants to FUD BTC price lower for himself

Nothing goes up forever. Consider moving some profits to XLM

You think way too short term which is why your hands are so weak that you want to drop out of BTC now. I'll see you next year.

Dont think i read enough about XLM to trust it. But i will take your advice and move my XRP over to XRM once the run right now is slowing down

Get the fuck off my board you goddamn street shitting pajeet nigger

Yeah, that's what you get for applying reason to this madhouse. I held back from buying some stock at the dip because I figured it might just get worse until the 28th, and only then the money would return. Missed out on some good gains.
Then again, maybe it was just another large pump and dump to get some cheaper BTC for the old whales. On the other hand, "the struggle is real".
Who the fuck knows anymore.

>2 months ago
>omg guys price is going up right before the fork, this is not right, get out or get fucked!!!

>now
>omg guys price is not going up right before the fork, this is not right, get out or get fucked!!!

>sell the dip guise its gonne crash hehehheeehe

>six months of dropping prices ahead
Kill me now. I just hope that won't affect the alts too badly. BTC needs to finally die so we can all be free.