Images that inspire you Part III - Don't fucken reply to bait EDITION

inb4 /pol/

Previous thread:

and here we go again

Hey man don't shoot the messenger.

Photographs can be art too!

Look at it Veeky Forums, our entire world, "a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."

Captchas becoming unbearable, op leaving for today

Oh, I like this one. The locale, the fae-like appearance of the characters, the fact that the woman knighting her clearly has a sword of its own. The style makes me guess it's a magic card, which I've always found can have some pretty inventive illustrations.

>Captchas becoming unbearable, op leaving for today
Switch to legacy captcha, friend.

No more infinite loops of Select All Street Signs.

This one is my favorite so far. I love the look of "ancient but still functioning megastructures that have been stationary so long that the land and flora has grown up around it".

Contributin'

Blame! is the sickest shit.

this is the best picture.
this is some abstract trash that anyone could perceive as anything, and that makes it shit.

how to do this?

>settings
>quotes & replying
>legacy captcha
Problem solved.

whoa had no idea thanks brah

sick breh

Hell Yeah

Exhausted, bloodied and with newfound appreciation for the fragility of modern automobiles the two sat on the side of the road with thousand yard stares. "So... Where to now?" he asked after lighting his cigarette. A long moment passed before she spoke "I think that was the most fun I have ever had."

Carefully choosing every word, every phrase, from countless sources, he built himself a script. And in merging this tome with the other in just such a way, he created a powerful hybrid of of ancient charm and modern conjuration. This, if all goes accordingly, will keep him safe, he thought.

then she whipped out her dick, here eyebrows grew tenfold in size and her lips grew wider than her face.

Then she pretty much turned into a hybrid of deer and instagram baddie.

"aaah, much better now!" thought InCase

Anyone know who the author of this image is?

Got any more plague doctors?

The hell is this?

As soon as I saw the pictures I could hear the fargo theme playing. I'll just assume the manga is worth reading.

Tapped out for now.

>Songs from the Second Floor
It's a comedy!

This is a picture of Regina Kay Walters, you have really immerse your players in your horror if they give you this look.

Fuck off fucking R*ddit piece of shit

>throwing a child off a cliff
>comedy

>Making joke of dead 14 year old
Edgy, mate.

Ah yes, good ol´ Hubertus, patron saint of all hunters and the Wilderers of the Bavarian mountains. And also Jägermeister.

Well it's Swedish

Left 4 Dead 3 looks pretty good.

Sweden is one big dark comedy.