Flag is literally a butthole

>Flag is literally a butthole

Flags now please. Protection is needed against SHITTERS. I mean SHILLERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14700482/r
strawpoll.me/14700482/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>flags so we can invite /pol/ users to make a shithole out of our board to post stupid LARPer memes such as
>POO IN LOO
>le 56%
>sopa de macaco
And so on

If we only have a flag for Indians then that won't be a problem.

strawpoll.me/14700482/r

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

If indians are such a problem, just ask mook to ban Indian IP ranges

bump, pls flags

If that was feasible moot would have banned Australians from all of Veeky Forums years ago.

We just need an ability to mark the shills.

mods, flags

we need a mod that disables shitterflag posts

Got a problem Prandeep?

Flags were originally only for /int/. That board was always a racist mess.

Pol was tolerable till it got flags and then the board was divided.

Biz remains focused on financial discussions. Some neets from /pol/ lost their $150 life savings to bad advice and now want to wreck the board with flags so people keep mocking each others countries instead of actually discussing something useful.

Take a look at /g/. They are probably the best board here. Try implementing flags on that board and watch the focus shift from actual content to mudslinging tripe.

You guys do realize with flags you’ll see there are only like 5 Indian posters right?

>t. Gayden who's parents divorced

America is a joke, you do realize this?

FLAGS NOW

Let's trial a "shill" flag for Chinese and Indians for a month (everyone else gets a neutral flag).

Because a poster with a shill flag can be coming from either country the discussion wouldn't descend into the racist stuff.

A month. Lets try it for a month

He is right, flags for everyone are a bad idea
Although replying to posters from the islamic republics of sweden and germany with 'sure thing ahmed' is always funny

t. Rakesh Ranganathan

>replying to posters from the islamic republics of sweden and germany with 'sure thing ahmed' is always funny

Are you’all too retarded to spot shitcoin shillers by yourself?

The thing is user everything is a shitcoin

Have a straw poll and we spam Veeky Forums twitter and admins with it

One step ahead of you user:
strawpoll.me/14700482/

Reminder that fucking Veeky Forums wanted flags
Its not gonna happen

>indians only reside in india
>what are proxies

we need flags

this passed from a seemingly legimitate complain to /pol/-posting in 1 day

No no my dear sir
Bounty coin is not mister
> working alpha white paper
> developer team
> 5x eoy
> big ass hoe.jpeg

Peak amerimutt humor.

t. Sandeep Balakrishnan

Reminder

kek

Now, why would you assume throwing around random Indian names would trigger me?

I would want flags for pure banter, if you take anything said on Veeky Forums for real as well as ANY COIN ADVICE you will never make it.
real money comes from finding undervalued projects & holding couple months for them to fully enter alt bull run.

Because no matter how much money you make;
you will always be a dirty street-shitting pajeet.

My parents immigrated to the west when I was a kid, I ain't no street shitter, boy. Now enjoy watching Achmed, jerome, and Jesús cuck your race.

A migrated pajeet is still a pajeet.

Back to the shitting streets of New Delhi you go.

Nah, I enjoy shitting in toilets. Also, installed a bidet recently which is pretty fucking rad.

What are you going to do about it, Gayden Smith?

I'm sure you enjoy the relative comfort of a toilet after a life of only seeing them on television.

But you still have to go back.

>I'm sure you enjoy the relative comfort of a toilet after a life of only seeing them on television.

Amerimutts unironically believe this, lol. Street shitting dalit niggers in India aren't indicative of the middle to upper class society in India.

But, I do pity you guys. Your society is all kinds of fucked up. Trannies, feminists, 60% divorce rate, mentally ill population, narcissism, materialism, Le 56%-ism, etc.

You guys need something to take it out on, I get it. Go ahead, it doesn't bother me at all LUL.

Shhhh the chicken tikamsala is burning Sanjay! Quit chatting and go take it off the stove!! Moderchode...