Developing a death priest for a dnd campaign. Any good name ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qF4RCOcz9ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The back story is already completely made. Just developing his surface details (i.e. name, body details, character voice)

John Jones.

Steve. Or maybe Larry. Presumably they weren't born a death priest and shouldn't have a bizarro name that would immediately indicate they are.

Anubis Necromancess III

Dob Sonandrew.

Clover

Mort.

Maybe they take a new name upon being ordained, what's the point of being a death priest if you're just going to go around as Steveorlarry.

Sounds like the kind of thing a Vanity Priest would do rather than a death priest. Death gods don't make names, they take them.

But if it's a name change deal you could do the Papal thing and take on the name of a predecessor or mentor.

> Death gods don't make names, they take them.

Opinion

If pic attached is relevant go for Victor or Xavier. Simple enough but as pratchett said every necromancer that can have a x or v in name, should have it

Jacob Rosemary

Tiny Tim

youtube.com/watch?v=qF4RCOcz9ow

DeathyMcDeathface
Mortimus
Bill

Kill yourself
unironically

"Yourself" seems like a strange surname.

Gregory Graves. Continuously poke fun of the fact that a guy called "Graves" ended up a death cleric.

How about Killian Graves

Kirru Yourselfovich, a Serbian death priest

I have it on good authority that Sandro is a top-notch necromancer name.
Tell me, is a death priest pretty close to a necromancer in this game? What are the differences between the two professions?

Cyrus

we have a necromancer and a death priest, a fallen aasimar oathbreaker palidian, and a gunslinger

Creighton of the Black Cloth

He has voice of a priest. You know, older, wise, a bit gentle. He is average weight, though tall. Lanky if you will.

Gary

Not an argument.