Why dont you try a proper investment like Elixir

11K SALT here, checking in.

shit lad, you're gonna be fucking rich

>everyone is waiting to dump at $25
>this is a good thing
?

holding a pathetic 75
but thats all i can afford right now

I'm not dumping. I'm holding until at least $50, even then, I'm going to keep 5k of my original 11k and let it ride throughout 2018.

SALT = $150 by EOY 2018

how can it surpass the platform price?
they will be selling at 27.50 why would i pay 150$ for it at an exchange

7.11 salt here, a lot of my porfolio but I started with 1$

holding 250... purchased at 3.25

Hey man, I'm only holding 45

But at least we'll both be there for the moon mission :)

do at least a seconds worth of research, dummie.

This is going to be a race to sell. You could sell now at a modest profit or wait for more profit but risk getting dumped on.

google: why will salt token be more expensive than the price its on on exchanges ?

didn't get shit, you could have just told me instead of writing such useless shit

had 60 but made bad decisions and only 30 here

they will just up platform price if we get close on exchanges so its for all practical purposes not a hard limit

They will continue to increase the retail price on their website to reflect the exchange price.

i.e. If exchange price nears $27.50, they'll update it on their website to $45. etc. etc.

No one in their right mind would dump.

This is a whale's coin. Whale coins are insanely valuable. This is a +$150 this year, maybe even +$200.

+$500 in about 2 years.

they rise the price on their platform. it actually has already gone up from 25 to 27.5

So if they raise the price of the coin on their platform, can I sell the coins there and arbitrage?

Price predictions for news this week? $25? $50? $100?

yes, of course you can, they have set it up to provide you with infinite money.

Yo why did we get a double top

wheres the hype

lol relax
also meme TA. The price moves with very little effort. If people get weak hands, it drops, then it gets gobbled up and rises.
People think BTC is about to go for another run. Doesn't really matter.

SALT isn't at a high volume of trading yet.
Once news break, the price will run for it since it takes so little to move it and there aren't a large portion of people waiting to sell due to buying high after a pump.

MEME LINES
>MEME LINES
MEME LINES
>MEME LINES
MEME LINES
>MEME LINES
MEME LINES
>MEME LINES
Also, meme lines

this is the lowest it's gonna be for a while. better get in while you can

this, people are dumping a lot of BTC worth of SALT but the price isn't going down too much. And BTC only rose a bit, so they aren't getting much benefit from it.
Once a few hands are loosened, an easy 10% can be expected like every other time. This alt is surprisingly consistent with its positive behaviour

These meme lines told me exactly where to sell. rebought the dip caues im going out now. thx.

Flipping a coin would have worked too

Nope. sell at the resistance, if it breaks the resistane, buy bak in slightly higher. if it dips, you buy back 5-10% cheaper.

So you risk losing 1% to gain up to 5-10%.

That's not a coin flip, because even if you think the odds are even, it.s 9:1 payoff to risk.