What the actual fuck is the Blood Magic chapter in this book...

What the actual fuck is the Blood Magic chapter in this book? Suddenly it's okay and we were wrong about it the whole time?

Is it a zeitgeist thing to make Aztlan/Mexico look sympathetic? If so, are we going to get a "le orange Drumpf" dragon? Not trying to bring /pol/ into this, just exploring the idea.

>Suddenly it's okay and we were wrong about it the whole time?

In Earthdawn blood magic was something everybody dabbled in if I am not mistaken.

>Blood magic
>Not evil

Wut

Is that actually in the book?

Also

>Financially supporting that company

Literally googling "forbidden arcana PDF" gets you a copy on the first page of results.

And yes, it is.

No, it's most of the current writers not being required to read or know anything about the setting. They probably saw their magic book sold the most so they made another magic book.
Not exactly.
Blood magic can be separated in Earthdawn into being Death Magic (uses the life force of someone else to power the spell) or Life Magic (uses the life force of yourself and ONLY yourself to cast the spell), and that's not really what anything in that book is about.
Mostly that book is about nonsense that breaks long-held setting rules so that stupid rubes actually pay that shyster company money.

Thanks whole book is kinda dumb, except for expanding on some of the traditions.

Also, the only CGL product I've actually bought is the GM screen because I collect them. I hate this company. Occasionally a gem comes out of it but honestly I ignore a lot of the lore they've inserted.

It did some good stuff with alchemy, at least.

I saw the blood magic chapter as for just the GM, not players.

>that's not really what anything in that book is about.
They literally break down the difference between death and life magic. Nice try.

Probably, Randall is a huge SJW and LITERALLY lets other men fuck his wife

CGL is an unethical company that embezzles money from fans and staff. Do not give them any money.

I enjoyed much of early 4e lore, but that shit quickly fell apart.
I'd rather the Germans get ahold of the setting forever and we be forced to import and translate their work rather then let CGL stick their dick in it for one more minute.

Wasn't that just the one guy?
Does he still work for them?

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

please go back to /pol/ if you're just going to burble like a child.

One of the owners did it and he didn't lose his shares or go to court.

No, like, he literally does.

You cuck.

It's not /pol/, it's fact. He lets Tara get fucked by other men.

Another reason to not play 5e? And here I thought they'd already given me enough!

>Not trying to bring /pol/ into this
You're not trying very hard then.

Magicrun is unapologetically front and center and here to stay. It's shit but that's what you get when shitheads run the ship.

>>we were wrong about it the whole time?

Yeah but that happens any the time there is a "dark side" to something in, it's supposed to be for baddies only but attracts apologists and edgemasters. It's the same with all fictional universes.

The Grey Jedi are practice the norm in Star Wars now, dark elfs are all heroic rebels. Hell 40K it's probably the only setting anymore that doesn't include Chaotic good guys, and that's only by virtue of not really having any good guys to begin with.

Dunk used blood magic to kill himself & halt the horrors. It's evilbad magic that 99% will stain your soul, but certain ablication or variations can be used to affect good outcomes

It's not an insult. He is in fact a cuckold, as in he lets other men sleep with his wife. That's the definition of the term.

Remember, your equipment functions better if you turn the wifi on, because hackers needed hack your shoes for reasons

I thought cuckhold was a man who's wife was unfaithful without him knowing

What you're describing is just a rank bitch

Damn son you're retarded

Well, there was that one that wanted to do a tech book. But it claimed to be a girl and posted here so we got her fired.

>Life Magic

That’s what I assumed the book was about.

>I thought cuckhold was a man who's wife was unfaithful without him knowing
It is. Veeky Forums has perverted the term to the point that it basically means whatever one wants it to mean at any given time and is thus meaningless.

pot, kettle, nigger

>Hell 40K it's probably the only setting anymore that doesn't include Chaotic good guys

Radical Inquisitors

LittleMac isn't fired. For one thing, she's a freelancer working on contract; when they want her on another book, they'll give her the contract, just like they have before. For another, she wrote her section of the Technomancer/AI book and submitted it months ago. It's Hardy being a little bitch and not doing his job as editor and line manager to get the rest of the book together.

Wait a minute
>Dunkelzahn made America magical again
>Dunkelzahn
>Dunkel
>Drunkle
>Drumpf
>Trump

Holy shit, Shadowrun already had its Trump.

You really wanted that joke.

I mean, you fucking REACHED for it.

>Muh /pol/ boogeyman
Holy shit, does Veeky Forums seriously need a scapegoat at all times? First it was normies, then it was SJWs, and now it's /pol/.

Get over yourselves, you derail threads more often then the /pol/-tards you so dread.

is wrong. There was a fetish built around cuckoldry the fetish of literally watching another man fuck your wife long before it became a buzzword.

Yeah...

Let's face it, 'CGL-era Shadowrun isn't very good' is not a particularly promising thread premise to begin with.

I wonder when threads started a need to stay on the rails