Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1732:Unwashed Masses of Philosophers Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2CgDiS58udvRnNBejZHQlZQM28/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BEHOLD A MAN! Rank E+++
Caster strips the target physically but by the very act forces the being into legend. Upon unclothing all the target the subject becomes like unto Caster himself, a Servant of the Caster Class but all forms of Stats and Noble Phantasm are lowered to E Rank for Stats and E- for Noble Phantasm.
For a man once said that were he not himself then he'd be Caster.

I thought about also having him have a Barrel that was all about being a Noble Phantasm but then I thought, Territory Creation?

You had one job OP. It was supposed to be 1733.

Bleach waifus?

Jumpchain: The Miscountening.

Bleach husbandos?

Jumpers, what settings would you NOT want to spend a decade in, for whatever reason?

I feel like a lot of settings that could plausibly take place in the real world, like sitcom, would get incredibly samey after a while.

Kenpachi, obviously.

Twilight. Cool powers as a Vampire, but spending 10 years there is just too much for a man to take. (Good thing the perk for being sparkly is free but not mandatory otherwise I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole)

The Room is a surreal waking nightmare where everything is just slightly off all the time.

>just slightly off
Really? Just 'slightly' off?
>"Hey, user. How's your sex life?"
>"You're tearing me apart Bancho. Oh, hey Timmy."

We already have Sonichu. It can't really get much worse.

Right?

Dangit, thread ended just as I was about to reply. Basically, while I don't know much about sburb itself (seems horribly confusing every time someone's explained) I looked through a guide on Classes and Aspects and thought Maid of Blood fit me pretty well.

>Right?
Ah, su-sure, user. It couldn't possibly get worse than that. ~nervous laugh~

Girl-Chan is worse in my opinion.

What would be the best way to save Asriel and Chara in Undertale?

Yeah loads.

My only real solution in jumps like the Room is to stay close to my companion and be more intoxicated than normal for most of the time. Perks that prevent the negative side of drugs are a lifesaver.

Neliel, Harribel

Best way I've found is to pull a Gauntlet and go through both Murdertale and Undertale. You'd, of course, need to get Asreal in Undertale and Chara in Murdertale

Murdertale?

Isn't that was because he has yet to perfect his own and/or had to perfect the others?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2CgDiS58udvRnNBejZHQlZQM28/view
Murdertale is a gift from Flowey the Flower of course.

Actually there's 3 jobs. You've got to change the last thread number, the edition number and the edition title. It's still pretty shocking how often someone fucks one of them up given that collectively we've made approximately 1733 threads at this point.

Uhhh I may save them with your method but I do not think I like it, do you perhaps have a more...pacifistic option available?

Still pitching this glorified reference?

Seriously?

Too much SB cross-over is the reason.

Girl-chan?
~looks it up~
~coughs blood~
That was... terrible.
Sonichu is still worse though.

user, chill.

if he starts spamming Bill Cipher images, THEN you'll know it's the same asshole. Until then, don't assume the worst.

I bet you think SB are the reason why you don't have anyone who loves you, right? Nope, that's all on you, faggot.

I am confused. Do I even want to know?

>that projecting
Wew lad.

Don't take any of the options from Murdertale?

Didn't know that there was a regular shitposter in our past that did that sorry. Still it is a Jump.

>Canned response
Come on a give me something original faggot, I need something juicy otherwise You Lose this conversation!

Self-righteous douchebag who started his thread presence by bickering with Digger over getting SAVE/LOAD in Vanilla Undertale. He made a lot of claims like "oh going Fallen Human gets me access to it automatically and there's nothing you can do about it," which understandably peeved the rabbit off something fierce.

Then he jumped both Undertale and Mudertale at the same time and avatar-posted as Bill Cipher while boasting about all sorts of villainous shit in thread. Claimed he got 100% of Bill's power by possessing the stone triangle after the Weirdmaggeddon, and spat at people who disagreed.

He stopped posting after a while, but was a toxic little shit.

Not regular by any stretch of the imagination.

Still a fuckface.

So general idea is that avada kedavra wouldnt work on a skeleton but would probably still blow something up if it got hit right? Simply because it also blows up rocks and stuff when it hits them.

But what of the other unforgivables? Do we have any info on how they actually work? The crucio curse for example that just causes lots of mindrending pain does that have any info into how it does this? If it effects the nerves a skeleton would probably be fine but if its more metaphysical maybe not.

What about mind control?

Could a wizard with levels in undead from overlord shrug off most unforgivables (and what about if they have a world item?)

Is there any perk that allows you to apply training/modifications to all alt-forms simultaneously? Besides something like TFMFF from SAO.

Put your trip back on, bancho.

We have no information on any of that, no. Except that last part about world items, at least the ones you buy for CP, since those make you immune to instant-death effects and mind-influencing effects.

Well it depends on what you want I think. How exactly do you mean apply training? Because if you use something such as a cultivation technique from any xianxia you (should) get the power in any altform because it is soul training.

Yeah sounds kind of like a dick. But Gaunlet just Jumped Murdertale, retroactively I think, in a flashback build during his DBZ Jump. He took nothing of the Perks/Magic/Items and left with Chara.

>He stopped posting after a while, but was a toxic little shit.
Urgh, that sounds like someone that we should all be glad is gone.
Thanks for filling me in, user.

>Bad grammar
>Randomly capitalized letters in the middle of the sentence
>Acts like a fucking retarded faggot
GODDAMMIT BANCHO! TAKE A FUCKING HINT AND GET THE FUCK OUT!

Wait doesn't the jump itself only give you one option at the end, to erase the world?

>Another canned response
*sigh* user, I'm sorry but you just aren't doing it for me. I think I should shitpost with other people. It's not you, it's me.

I'm thinking of Body-refining from Desolate Era and a few of the secret techniques on offer.

Nope I read through it and as long as you don't take SAVE/LOAD then it just lets you walk with Chara. Funnily enough.

>No posting idealised pics of himself and his waifu that give people nightmares
Are you sure it's Bancho?

Well that is pretty useful.

I always assumed that was the default. Do you not?

Technically Cultivation is given as a perk and as perks apply equally to all your bodies, you shoudn't have an issue.

Then I am pretty sure that would apply though I am not 100% on desolate era. I think it would work? At the very least your other forms are going to see some gains just from soul boosts.

This is quite nice then, my plan originally for Undertale was just going to be using A Heart To Call My Own to give on to flowey then revive their body along with Chara.

The way he types is very distinctive. His voice-to-text is pretty shit. You can tell it's him even when he doesn't have his trip on.

>Greetings.
>I am C̡͢͡͞h̛͢͜͡a͝͞r̵̡͢͝a̴.
>Thank you.
>Your power awakened me from death.
>My "human soul."
>My "determination."
>They were not mine, but YOURS.
>At first, I was confused.
>Why was I brought back to life?
>...
>You.
>With your guidance.
>I realized the purpose of my reincarnation.
>Power.
>Together, we eradicated the enemy and became strong.
>Every time a number increases, that feeling...
>That's me.
>"C̡͢͡͞h̛͢͜͡a͝͞r̵̡͢͝a̴."
>Now.
>Now, we have reached the absolute.
>There is nothing left here for us.
>Let us erase this pointless world, and move on to the next.
> Erase: Excellent. You are a great partner. We'll be together forever, won't we?

I dunno user.

Looks like the jump's basically a forced-OTB that ends in Erasure.

What jump has the coolest robot in the chain?

That's funny, because you're talking about my post and I'm pretty sure I'm not that specific retard. You may want to check your Bancho-radar, buddy.
Can't say I really blame you though, that is a signature of his posts, but for me I was using the capitalisation as deliberate emphasis.

NieR Automato

I think user asked for 'coolest' not 'nicest ass'.

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B2CgDiS58udvRnNBejZHQlZQM28/view
>Looks like the jump's basically a forced-OTB that ends in Erasure.
Dunno, is Guantlet on his old pastebin is down so I can't go back and read it.

Yeah, but the rest of your grammar was also shit. Either you're bancho, or you're not old enough to be posting here.

They're not mutually exclusive.

Not really any info on how they work, no.

Crucio seems to work with the nerves to me, considering the aftereffects. It's also noted not to work on Inferius on the wiki, though that may just be speculation.

I'm guessing mind control would work as long as they have something of a mind, since it works on humans, goblins, and spiders equally well.

World Items would shurg of AK and Imperius at least.

Anyone have that Archie Sonic WIP Digger posted a while back?

>Can't admit he was wrong with grace.
>Insults an user's age for no good reason
You are just classic, grandpa. Thanks for the laugh.

Yeah, but it's a perk that gives you the potential to perform techniques which you need to apply to your body. Like Upgrade from Generic Isekai, or alchemy from many Fantasy jumps.

Eh, I'm not sure. And yeah, there might be some boosts, but it is primarily a /body/ refining technique.

Here you go.

Thanks user. Have an Omelette as thanks.

I think you are making things difficult unnecessarily, but you do you, user; if that's how you want to jump.
>And yeah, there might be some boosts, but it is primarily a /body/ refining technique.
Using your definition there'd be issues with almost any cultivation system. Even Ki Refiners store energy in their body; only Heartforce Cultivation wouldn't be an issue as that is totally metaphysical with no investment in a person's body at all.

I don't even want to think of what happened to make Omelette possible from a lore perspective.

I asked Digger some stuff before posting that one and he said it was cool beans. I was actually planning on two routes for that one. One is the one where I go through with the Genocide just enough to 'wake' Chara up, and the other one was litterally taking Darker Still, which makes the world a video game outright, and then just jumping ship totally by exiting the game and grabbing Administrator Access (Kid Radd)

I'm no genius so I had to end up going with the former plan, my Jumper knows his sins VERY well.

Well, everyone's saying she's Eggman's niece, so maybe Eggman has a brother, his brother had a kid, and then his kid was a major fan of her uncle and wanted to follow in his footsteps?

Man, it sure sucks that Pedals of Reincarnation has been abandoned by the scanlators for over a year. It's actually a pretty good manga.

So we have allot of perks that guarantee that chilluns will inherit your genetic based stuff. But do we have any comic book genetics perks, which make it so that they'll inherit weirder shit like magic, superpowers granted by accidents, etc.?

Maybe Eggman really wanted a daughter he could teach and dote over, so he created an Android that could serve this purpose.

Yeah. It's one of the worst things, but at least it's not been abandoned by the author, so there is always the hope of learning Chinese some day and read all the manga that has been denied to us.

Damn you Val for making me read something only to see it cut at that moment.

That would be kind of cute, actually.

She looks more like eggman but upside down. However, Eggette is cute, so I prefer this idea.

Hey Jumpchain what happens/can you use Video Conduit Powers in Megaman Battle Network

>I feel like a lot of settings that could plausibly take place in the real world, like sitcom, would get incredibly samey after a while.
Sitcom lets you switch sitcoms during the jump.

He means repeatedly visiting Jumps that are just "Our world but with a wacky cast of characters/slightly different/one interesting adventure" seems like it would become samey after a while, not that Sitcom itself is boring.

It looks fun

That's why you get anti-boredom perks. Because probably you are going to get the same vibe of everything once you hit the hundred or two hundred jumps.

Basically. I'd probably end up going to some setting like VtM:B and then to Mafia, since vampire mafia seems like it'd be a good time. I guess sitcom and slice of life really aren't my thing. Jumpchain, at least for me is an escape, but it's not good if I'm just going to go to normal world that's not noticeably different from our own.
I need a list of perks that'd make a chain fun for a long time. Unfortunately, this can't make writing any more fun.

Yes, writing a super-intelligent god-like being who can do everything but float is kinda hard.

Maybe you could use that chain customizing supplement thing I've heard brought up a few times. I think there's an option for merging settings or something to combine more mundane worlds with more fantastical worlds, and your fun could come from making up something new from the base components.

I've also found that ways of bestowing/spreading powers or something can be fun in otherwise low octane worlds.

you cant save her, you cant save him, you can't save anyone user.
just give in to your instincts.
its just a matter of time.

What drawbacks or perks can I get to extend my stay in a jump?

I'm glad I threw Rosalind Lutece into the fan blades of that sky island.

>not removing your own violent instincts at the first opportunity

Do you even transcend mortality?

Futurama
Bender is fun.

Show me your League of Legends builds, /jc/.

>heads or tails
They'll both be giving Jumper head by the end of the first week.

>They'll both be giving jumper their head by the end of the first week
FTFY

Why do you keep asking these questions

Nobody cares about builds

Because encouraging build-posts and build talk is better than your melodramatic ass.

Now GIMME DEM BUILDS, BIETCH.

I do. This is jumpchain. Jumps and builds are all we do.

So, how do I turn a random day in a normal jump into a beach episode?

Haven't made one yet, I'll see if I can finish one relatively quick?

>All these Dragonball Jumps
Galactic Patrolman Jaco jump when? Dr. Slump jump when?

Neither of those offer power levels, nor is Val bothering to make them into jumps.

Ergo, neither of those are worth caring about.

Unagi, Isane

Don Kanonji

Uh, no, I think I was correct the first time.
Or at least half correct.
Head AND tail. Stupid, sexy Luteces.

Haven't been there yet!

Dr. Slump would be fun, but how would anyone push through the madness to finish it? I can't speak on Jaco, I don't know his personal series well.