GeeDubs hires you to write a short story starring this mother fucker and his chaos space marine chapter...

GeeDubs hires you to write a short story starring this mother fucker and his chaos space marine chapter. How would you handle it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MMMe1drnZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Zardu Layak I suppose.

Literal who

>This footnote of a Marine has a model while Malakim Phoros doesn't
:(

Who?

stuff like Talon of Horus was prety decent at showing how the legions got used to dealing with living in the eye, so a novel about this from a WB perspective might be quite interesting

throw in some Dark Council dickery and backstabbing and you have the outline of something that might be good

the word bearer in the Fabius Bile novel was one of my favorite characters in it so they can be rather interesting if written properly

>Non armored arm

Total pass.

Lmao just shoot / flame the motherfucker to death what the fuck. He cant even fight in Space

Well to be fair so does Kharn and that doesn't seem to stop him.

I feel like the Word Bearers probably had the easiest time. I mean we could see them go from 8/10 to 10/10 full chaos but I really don't think living in the eye is a problem for them.

>stuff like Talon of Horus was prety decent at showing how the legions got used to dealing with living in the eye
You mean in between fellating Abbadoon?

Kharn carries the full power of Khorne while this is just some rando Word Bearer who disappeared during the HH.

I found Kayon and his waifu to be far worse mary sues
but the general idea of the book is pretty good imo, legionaries who miss the brotherhood and structure they had before being thrown into the eye come together to form their own legion

was meant for

I guess ADB just has a thing for CSM having waifus.

Agreed though, the passages about the "regular" life in the Eye were pretty damn cool.

>I guess ADB just has a thing for CSM having waifus.
It's because ADB refuses to follow all the lore about how succumbing to Chaos is terrible and self-defeating and instead likes to live out his fantasy of being an immortal demon-marine in power armor who gets bitches and is beloved by his topknot-kun.

I write a story focusing on the Red Scorpions and their old chapter master Verant Ortys (RIP in peace), with the main villain as Zardu since I am under contractual obligations to make him a main character.

Set in a agriworld stuff gets spoopy and weird, Zardu pops up and offers to make it all better.
He starts a cult and it gets better.
>it doesn't get better if you like the emperor.

Should I be concerned that I have more sympathy and empathy for the Word Bearers than I have for the Ultra-marines?

>RIP in peace
Rest in peace in peace?

formerly chuck's

user have u been living under a rock? that meme is so old even normies make the joke

>to live out his fantasy of being an immortal demon-marine in power armor who gets bitches and is beloved by his topknot-kun.
you forgot being a brown/black demon-marine
don't think there is a single white character in Black Legion
I wouldn't mind but it's so obviously him writing his cuck fetish into the book it hurts

I would first start out by taking a tab of LSD. I would then start listening to Latin chants. I would then swaddle myself in a dirty blanket and sit inside a dark room with 8 candles providing the only light.

With all this in mind, I would begin writing by light of the candles on my typewriter

>Complains about arm being uncovered, claims easier to kill by shooting arm, unrealistic for power armor.
>Ignores the years and 100's of models without helmets on power armor.

How long have you 40k'd son? Since when did a piece of armor missing actually effect how power armor works?

I misread the story prompt, and send GW a short story about Zardu Hasselfrau instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MMMe1drnZY

>some literally who

Yeah nah I want to write a thinly disguised fapfic about her instead.

google it, fs

I'd read it, even if it wasn't thiny disguised

Well, I'd want to at least try to get it published....