Draw your character / party

One of these threads as usual.
Show us your party, backstories always welcome too

This game got put on hold a while ago, I hope we get to pick it up again

I just want you to know I fucking love this party and I sincerely hope it gets picked up again.

bump

bump
working on my party

Outdated pic

Since that the Druid, the Cleric and the Psion have managed to get themselves captured by Hobgoblin slavers and are beeing shipped off to the underdark, the Ranger is trying to reach the Barbarian and the Warlord to free them.

Monk and Paladin are fucking about somewhere in the Dungeon beeing completley lost.

This is their first adventure.
Where did it all go so wrong?

This is very nice user

thanks im trying to improve but its going slowly, i should probably stick to simpler stuff till im better but drawing simple stuff is boring

Done, entirely donut steel.
I might finish later the actual party I'm runing with some friends later, now I must sleep for I'm tired.

>loves the robbery
>honorable

insert anime girl with a question mark

I wish I had half the talent you have in your pinky finger.

Don't sell yourself short, that's a very good picture. Good luck improving!

>robbery makes you evil!!1
ok

Don't worry about it dude, you've got a nice style, dynamic poses and interesting character designs, you're doing good and drawing complex stuff like this is one of the best ways to improve I'd say. Don't limit yourself and keep it up.

Thanks kind anons, When i Do some more DnD stuff ill Post it here

Depends on who or for what reason you robb, but you still threaten someones Life to take their stuff, how is that honorable?

How is it honourable for a warrior to kill an enemy with his sword?
How is it honourable for a mage to use magic for his own personal benefit?
How is it honourable for a paladin to kill a demon in the name of his god?

a warrior killing a warrior is honorable.
a warrior killing a civillian is not.

of course it depends on the code of honor of his culture, tho in most cultures honor seems to be about winning on equal footing

what setting is that?

>Poleaxe
>Rifle

some good taste in your party

also did you draw that?
Someneat work on the alchemist and rogue.

Tho your party seriously lacks some LE, which is probably the most functional alignment for an evil character