Warhammer 4Ok general /40kg/

height comparisons edition
>Death Guard stuff
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/07/codex-focus-death-guard-part-2-special-rules-and-psychic-powers-sep-7gw-homepage-post-2/

>Top 5 Squigs
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Konor Campaign
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>GW FAQs (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rGm23-GYHeI?t=3443
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for I hope everyone has fun and enjoys the hobby in whatever way that is

Yeah, Primarchs are strong and I don't really pretend basic Skitarii are worth shit outside of screening the Important Things, but it's not like we're completely without options for dealing with them. Keep a double screen around a core of Dakkastelans and Dunecrawlers and try to unload enough firepower.

Also, we may well get better options in a little bit with the codex, or at least not have to pay quite so much for the ones we do have. In the meantime, I either try to shoot the rest of the army around the Primarch and tie him down or just focus fire the big bastard, and count it as a personal win if I do manage to kill him. It's not like losing an entire army of Admech would faze a Forge World much, they throw that many troops down to hold up a few dozen Marines for an hour in Eye of Medusa.

Thank you user

>top 5 squigs link is back

Anyone happens to have/knows if there is a Mega.nz for BL Audiobooks. Or another place to "acquire" them from

Blacklibrary.com

The eternal debate:

Battle Cannon and 2 dark lances vs Predator Autocannon and 2 lascannons.

Keep in mind, the battle cannon one is 30 pts cheaper and has +1 toughness.

I was out today, is there a Nurgle leak compilation?

>Battle Cannon and 2 dark lances
What?

Is it wrong to affix a bayonet to everything?

Plagueburst crawler weapon profiles are identical to those two well known weapons, I used them for easy reference.

What's the next thing everyone plans on getting when they can?
I can't wait to order pic related after payday next Friday, I'd get them now but I just can't make the cash appear no matter how much accounting magic I use

Plagueburst Crawler. Has a Batylecannon that can be fired out of LOSS but minimum 12" and 36" multi-melta Sponsoons.

Unless they are Plague weapons, Predator is flat out better.

If they get to reroll 1s to Wound, Predator is still better against T8 targets, but you can at least justify fielding those tanks over Pred.

I can't pick a chapter of Goodboys.

Dubs picks my chapter
Sevens and I get Plague Petes
Sorry for double posting like faggot

They don't have anything like the melta rule. Those are not like multi-meltas, or do you consider a Krak missile from a missile launcher a multi-melta as well ?

Why is it so hard to make an optimised CSM Termicide list?

Dosen't the plague burst crawler also have a small volly gun?

I want to order some fitting bases like pic related for my Slaanesh army. Just haven't gotten around to browse through all the options available around the net.

The Fly (remake)
Cabin Fever
The Stand
Planet Terror
Zygote
Creep Show

your own chapter, dummy

Who's your current mvp in your army? Mine is either my lord of skulls or rapier laser destroyers.

>Not posting new link in old thread

C'mon now.

Yes but we don't know what it does.

My guess its a heavy stubber with plague weapon.

So is this thing going to be the new auto-include?

>hair-squigs are still canon
I thought they'd have been retconned long ago like Makari and other goofy stuff.

Relictors

>not getting a 2nd job to exclusively pay for your hobbies

no sympathy 4 u

Salamanders

>Holy shit, what an autist. That goes beyond even "Space Wolves don't use magic" levels of denial.

What denial? The Space Wolves use the power of Fenris. Shamanism =/= Magic.

I got ten of these guys coming. Going to run a huge squad.

No. a las pred has 1.5 less shots but +1 str , pen and way more dam per shot. the sponsors are similar to each other.

it really all comes down to total cost

Raven Guard

If you consider a Predator a Auto-Include in a normal (C)SM List then yes

Thousand Sons Codex when?
Also, what are the chances we are getting new units as well?

Star Phantoms

I'd say so.

Nigga we know the cost.

The big boy costs 110 points base. His mortar is free. His dark lance sponsons are 20 each. He also has some other shit for 12 points, so he's gonna be around 162 points.

A 4 lascannon predator is 190 points... and it has 1 less toughness.

I need to make a Chinaman order to get myself a Forge World archmagos and probably some Heresy Mechanicum as well, then probably the parts for a rather massive Marauder conversion I'm working on.
Probably going to be AGES before I can get those or clear my existing backlog, though, since I currently have tons of work to do.

Remember, if you believe in gravity then science is a religion because you believe!

>ARMAGEDDON

>The charmingly named hive world
became the focus of three titanic wars
– and hides a dark secret about its
origin…

What is this secret?

>main canon kills less than two marines average
>puts barely two wounds on its preferred target, T7 +3

It's shit.

>Thousand Sons Codex when?
Later
>Also, what are the chances we are getting new units as well?
5%

I have 10 pink horrors. They each bought two blue horrors to spawn into, and 2 brimstones for each blue.
So when each pink dies, I replace them with 2 blues. If I roll leadership and get a 1 and bring a couple pinks back, can they split too? Am i still limited to 20 blues even if I roll a 1 on every leadership and end up with free pinks?

It's true name.
Ullanor

some god damned basilisks

>tfw in stock never ever

Have you looked at ALL the Megas listed in OP?

You can read 12 shitty books to find out.

Its like the Ork homeworld or some shit.

How do we know the costs?

taking them, then it is 40 points cheaper. not bad, better than the pred, but still far from auto include

What HQ makes the most sense to use in a custodes force given that the shield-captain has apparently been demoted to a sergeant equivalent rather than a HQ sometime over the past 10,000 years?

mantis warriors get

Guilliman or an Inquisitor.

You can use 1 squad as an HQ unit

Wait, I did didn't I?

youtu.be/rGm23-GYHeI?t=3443

Space Corgis

Post ending in 7 names my Death Guard Sorceror

Alpha legion

What faction has the highest amount of mental instability?

> BAD EYE

>Orky pirate Kaptin Badrukk’s bionic eye is so flash, it even has an eye patch on it.

Errr...boss why did ya get a flash bionik eye if youz gonna cover it up?

darth plagueis

Huh I missed this, the plague mortar is a plague weapon.

So battle cannon + reroll 1s. Or reroll everything if you're near mortarion/another warlord with the trait

orks

the players behind the models though, they're seriously fucking autistic

Blood Angels or World Eaters. Maybe Orks depending on your definition of mental stability

See

You can have Lamenters.

>that limp flag
Just like the dicks she got that milk from

Getting your neck snapped isn't painful. You die instantly.

>Sangy was strangled to death...

Wait. Shouldn't Primarch survive without breathing for a heck of a long time?

Been playing DKoK for an escalation league, lost every single game so far. Are Death Korps terrible this ed or am I just fuckin terrible?
willing to bet I'm just terrible

>TFW the nice metal-head girl with a taste for Lovecraft and Splatter comedies (and a rocking set of double-F's) suddenly took off to the right with sunwheel tatoos and boycotts of the liberal school system.

hahahah

you know we all know the story of Sanguinius dying against Horus and all that but has there ever been specific details about their fight before?

Is your list a 60/40 mix of Fearless Meatshields and artillery carriages?

Post your list vs roughly what you were up against etc etc

What have you been running?

Chaos confirmed to have the best Idea.

I will ask here cause new blood.

Is the only reason for people buying the CE because the regular editions has a shitty cover???????

Vulkan was flayed, starved to death, air-locked died, woke up only to fall through orbit naked...

>mfw there's always gonna be one faggot who brags about his vegan crossfire vaping chinashit

Is it really that hard to just shut the fuck up and not mention that one part? Nobody cares. Just fucking let everyone here think you're buying legit you pretentious cunt. What fucking point is there in mentioning it unless your goal was to start some circle jerk or bait newfags

>The Fly (remake)
>(remake)

You are a tasteless human being

Fucking hell

That was my main reason.
I also like the brass objective markers.

It also has a bookmark

Emperor's Children

Only buy the CE edition of any rulebook if you don't mind possibly having to replace it within a year. And you can forget about reselling it for anywhere near purchase value.

Fucking casuals, In a future where there's only war, the best idea is Fightin' an' winnin' so you can fight and win some more.

Thinking about picking up some deathwing knights to finish off my army, might need 2 boxes but damn they are looking good. Any DAfags here use them this edition?

Usually been running 2 basilisks, some russes and the appropriate amount of infantry depending on the enemy with the occasional Macharius.

Can't effectively post lists because mobile fag, but last game I played was 1750 pts with

3 leman russ conquerors (2 with hb and hb sponsons, one with hull mount mm)

Macharius heavy tank

2 basilisks

Autocannon heavy weapons squad

2 regular dk inf squads and a field officer.

What's the downside of Ynnead?

Dubs names my alpha legion chaos lord.

Why the fuck did they give Mortarion wings?
If they release a primarch for all of the god-alligned CSM legions, we'll have Magnus (A big dude with a huge melee weapon and wings) Mortarion (A big dude with a huge melee weapon and wings) Angron (A Bloodletter. So a big dude with a huge melee weapon and wings). Only Fulgrim will look unique.

Beta

It's Eldar attempt at making a new god number 2.
It's going to fuck something up.

Forgot to mention that opponent was playing renegades and death guard

3 thudd guns

Baneblade

Basilisk

Squad of plague marines

Daemon prince

And a valkyrie that transported 3 lascannon squads.

Pulse rifles outshine bolters? Imperium get your shit together.

chow mein chadley.

I'm honestly thinking of getting a single Sister of Battle with a multimelta and learning how to recast her myself dozens of times to form the backbone of my army

Fucking this