Hrud thread

Hrud thread

Don't worry OP, if this thread fails you can just travel back in time and make another one.

Proof that games workshop use to be mildly creative.

We are taking over this thread.

What happens when a Necron gets near the Hrud, are they immune to the aging effect?

Why not just make this an underused xeno thread.

>Necron ages 1000 years
>Nothing changes as finished science XD
LaughingNecrons.png

Pity dump

I love the Hrud. They're the most original thing in the setting. I wish they were expanded upon.

Soon

Anyone get that Perturabo book want to share? It had a bit were it covered the Hrud campaign.

IM STILL UPSET

Tip: type "(name of warhammer book) vk download" and the Ruskies will have your back.

Your doing gods work user

damn, didnt know hrud has waifus too

Who would even play these?

>circa DoW1 Kroot were considered major enough to represent half of the Tau forces and even get second billing in some dialogs

What the fuck happened?

Me

No exceptions!

And that's all I got.

Mecha happened

I don't see why you couldn't have kroot mecha. Nobody plays Tau for the blueberries.

No body plays Tau for the Xeno either. Also, are auxiliary units allowed to have Mecha?

Doubtful it seems like something that would be too "advanced" for such primitives.

Hey user,if you are going to make a one word post,at least upload a picture.

And yet there allowed Tau puls riffles

Rifles are idiot proof even conscripts can use them.

Okay, I know this is Hrud thread, but the Rak'gol are begging for a codex. They even hunt in packs of 10, except for the Carvers who hunt in 20's.

Hell, they even have a captain and chapter master HQ equivalent, and their own preexisting unique psychic powers.

I don't know man, I saw some feral world regiment use las riffles as clubs even though they knew they could shoot lasers

They should just give feral worlders scaled down ogryn weapons that would be more efficient.

Again, the Tau could of been neat to put a place for all the minor species to be put in the spotlight.

Man, I really want to make another Cosmic Coalition thread now.

Dantioch didn't lose his Grand Battalion for this

He would of died during the Heresy anyways.

Back in time

They are already like a billion years old so I cant imagine it would bother them much