THE XENOS DESERVES TO BE:

a. Burned
b. Purged
c. Exterminated
d. All of the above

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqBU7ollGRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

e. Temporarily enslaved to compensate for a temporary labor shortage, that their lowly forms might benefit humanity and their foul souls receive some form of penance, and THEN exterminated?

f. Exterminated with hand weapons, so that we do not waste the Emperor's ammunition nor His holy promethium.

Why All of the above of course. It's only fitting for perverting the true path of technology.

Where do the tubes go?

That knowledge is on a need to know basis.

n. Thanked. You're welcome for the anti-warp pylons that remain your only hope against your own folly of tampering with the Realm of Souls. You're welcome for the tesseract labyrinths your Grey Knights (who are probably going to kill you now that you've heard their name) use to contain the most powerful daemons. You're welcome for a universe free of the oppressive toady grip of the Old Ones manipulating your species' development for their own amusement.

Now get the fuck off our lawn.

I need to know

>your own folly of tampering with the Realm of Souls
>humanity
Sorry did I miss something or do you have us confused with the eldar?

Inquisitor says he needs to know as well.

>implying I give a shit what the inquisitor wants

Hes just mad because hes a soulet, when will they learn?

g. burned, but kept alive, then have their intestines ripped out and spun into a noose to hang then with, once they have suffocated, decapitate them and burn their remains to ashes.

>THE XENOS DESERVES TO BE:
Wifed the fuck up.

t. Roubte Guilliman

Any questions?

Did you forget about the whole Horus thing, or has your Administratum just been repressing that extra hard lately?

Did The Emperor, blessed be His Name, create you with a set of functioning genetilia?

>Did The Emperor, blessed be His Name, create you with a set of functioning genetilia?

Son, if someone as hot as this can't get your genitalia to function then I just don't know what to tell you.

>bald transvestite with a terrible fashion sense
The far future is indeed a grim and dark place

That ass though.

>wanting to wife up a haughty, bitchy xeno that looks down on you despite being inferior

>all because of her ass

>Any questions?
yeah, why are thirsty waifu/shipper faggots the worst part of any fanbase?

You all look the same to me. Are y'all the green ones?

Better than yours I'll wager, hive-dweller.

>>wanting to wife up a haughty, bitchy xeno that looks down on you despite being inferior
>
>>all because of her ass
Oh hey Ireland what are you doing here?

>yeah, why are thirsty waifu/shipper faggots the worst part of any fanbase?
I'm sorry you can't get any, citizen. But keep trying, the Emperor (Blessed be His name) believes in you!

Seriously though, what's so great about the Eldar? They fucked up the universe and are now all slowly dying. Find yourself a qt Loyalist Guardswoman, you Xeno loving fuck

e. admired for the superior culture, technology and quality of living they offer

Hey remember when Chaos was only a thing on backwater planets and minuscule cults and mostly fucked off and did nothing much and then Horus had to go throw a tantrum?

The fact that you even have to ask is proof your faith is too weak. Repent by killing 10,000,000,000,000 more Xenos.

>quality of living

it appears that you've never been to an agri-world, user

>They fucked up the universe and are now all slowly dying
So now we can take away their so-very-hawt wimminz and breed a superhuman race of Astartes/Eldar hybrids who will finally succeed in achieving the God Emperor's vision. How could you possibly be opposed to that, citizen?

t. Roubte Guilliman

>super hot women

they're just tall humans with pointy ears, except that they're bald

>Rowboat Girlyman
disgusting, he barely even counts as a Loyalist

>not knowing that had the Emperor's original plan succeeded, you would be bowing to Farseer Macha as his wife
Tisk, tisk. Such ignorance.

>the glorious Emperor who wants humanity to succeed above all other races
>marrying some random Eldar bint

>implying Guilliam wont forge an alliance with the Eldar and the Tau.

>implying the Imperium won't break again if Rowbutt Grillman tries to take control

Succeeding above all other races means having the hottest waifus.

>Eldar
>hot

Citizen, is something wrong with you?

Hey man, if we weren't meant to fug eldar waifus the Old Ones wouldn't have made them able to crossbreed with us.

>trusting anything that the Old Ones """""""give""""""" you

AMEN BROTHER

WARTSKINS GO HOME

THE EMPIRE WILL RISE AGAIN

Necrons are being squatted user im sorry

NO

FUCK YOU

I DON'T BELIEVE IT

>that their lowly forms might benefit humanity and their foul souls receive some form of penance,
Only a heretic would even consider this possible.

Wait. Are there any qt3.14 alien waifus? If so, then we should not be so hasty, bruvva.

Neckrans r fagits

fack u

get off my lawn

Fuck off nurgle

d. End of story

>dat pic
What is this, domestic bliss for ants?

No-taste-having heretic.

>wants to fuck a xeno

and I'M the heretic here

Yeah, yeah. If they officially squat the Bolter Bitches, maybe I'll worry.

>BEEF BODY
>teeny head
I love these fucking proportions. Jesus christ I've been looking at this picture laughing so much it hurts from his fucking smile and that body/head combo.

It's for the greater goo - I mean the Emperor, citizen.

I actually considered enlarging the head in photoshop it looks so crap.

First Tomb Kings now Space Tomb Kings

What? Where did they say that?

I have a question

why is she balding?

>why is she balding?

BECAUSE IT'S
youtube.com/watch?v=jqBU7ollGRA

But it looks too ugly to be a proper style.

Well the new style can go suck a dick

balding women aren't attractive

>Any questions?
Dear Guillibad,

How you type with Power Fists on?

>Wot da zog? Since when da humies and dem panzee is not krumping each oda?

Since the Eldar are insufferable little shits

/d/

OP here. This was supposed to be a xenos hate thread and you degenerates fucked it all up. Malcador, get the Wolves.

>This was supposed to be a xenos hate thread and you degenerates fucked it all up.
Love conquers all, OP.

>Get the Space yiffs
lel

>Den pointy 'eads woz always wit' an stikk in dem arses and da humies dakka da zog of dem for it. (Ignoring dat also the humies, da normal ones and da spiky gits, also have a stikks in dem squig droppers just as big as eldar's)... maybe dats why dey may not foighting anymore.

I bet you're one of those faggots that likes LCB

How DO Primarchs type with their massive hands? Do they have to carefully poke each key, do they use like, chopsticks, or are there Ogryn-sized keyboards out there?

M-maybe.

YOU ARE A MUTANT
YOU ARE A ROBOT
YOU ARE OLD

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE

>robot
I will have you know at least 15% of my body is still organic.

YOU ARE A CYBORG
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE

Ok this guy gets no technology. Good luck purging me when the machine spirit on your gun decides to change the targeting parameters.

We show them the superiority of the human race
with the D

I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH
WITH MY DONG

I wholeheartedly disagree [with anyone who disagrees with you]

Your feeble flesh will fail against the might of mycyberdong.

HOW DARE YOU?! You only provided one blueberry and you did not put them in a pile?!

There's just no way that I can win. That was a masterpiece!
He fucks too hard because he's not a mortal man!

Oh, like you wouldn't have been tapping dat xenos ass all over the place if you had won.

You're just jelly because no-one ever wants to wife you up.

None of the above. They are for hugs and headpats.

Wutz dat humie doin wif dat weird grot?

Dat's one'a dem blueberries ya bloind git!

But 'e's stunty like a grot, an' skinny like a boy who ain't had a propa scrap in too long! 'e wouldn't come up to me waist, how's 'e supposed to WAAAGH? Zog me, boss, dem blue grots is propa strange...

Xenos. Human. Daemon. Pathetic, insignificant creatures. Barely more than simple beasts. Gods? Weak, powerless to stop the Widening Gyre. Soon, all will be returned, as was foretold. Love and hatred, traits you hold so dear, now bring about the End. It was inevitable. It was long since foretold.

As long as something is dying it's all good.

We know it's you Malal. You can drop the act.

Malal? The young god, most worthless of all? No, it is I. You likely do not know me. But soon... I will return, and hell follows.

>wasting ammo in the grimdark future

とてもかわいい!

t. The Emperor's Shadows

These guys look cool.

Why are using shitty, torn-up paper instead of just painting their pauldrons like everyone else?

Blueberries are best.

What's a xenos?

A easy question, oh glorious Astartes, of course it is:
d. All of the above (Including their Gear and Vehicles)
After that, you should clean everything they touched and buildings that they were in with soap with incense smell and holy water from your local temple. While you do it, you should recite verses from the Lectitio Divinitatus or if you like to sing while working you can also sing hymns of the ecclesiarchy, that will work to. I recommend "See the Triumph of Terra" or "A Mighty Fortress is our Emperor".

Yeah, good and fine, but what do yo with the Ashes?