How does Veeky Forums plan to combat the menace that are the elves and the recent pro-elf propaganda

How does Veeky Forums plan to combat the menace that are the elves and the recent pro-elf propaganda

With my penis.

sage'd

Walls.

It depends on the setting, and elves in the settings I like are either completely different from Veeky Forums meme elves or nonexistent, so it doesn't concern me.

Why do they have sharp ears? How are sharp ear tips a benefit in nature?

How are round ear tips a benefit in nature?

Breed them out

Ok, now this might be a bit too /pol/itical for Veeky Forums, but I was (and still am, to some degree) a massive knife ear nazi, denouncing elves wherever I could, and witch hunting all magic users and rouges, especially elves
But uh
Then I found a 5'3" girl who plays exclusively Elf Mage
And I fell for her pretty hard
And now I cant battle this recent wave of pro elf shit because I dont want to sound like a hypocrite to my Paladin Brothers.
So uh, sorry about that guys

is there a queen's blade tabletop game?

Cringe

>Not making her fall in love with your paladin's Warhammer and betray her kind as your purge tree apes together

Why even live?

By staying in Mannaheim. It's that easy.

Submit before the obviously superior Elves and hope that they are merciful.

Neutral traits are not actually purged by evolution.
Maybe the dude immunised to a terrible disease also had sharp ears and his descendants were the survivors.

I'm pretty sure Queen's Blade was some kind of game before it was an anime.

I'm not pro-elf, I'm anti-dwarf. Taking side with the elves is just the easiest route to dwarf genocide.

With my butt and feminine benis, i will seduce their males until their dying race goes extinct.

Gonna have to agree with that guy, because that tank is fucking stupid looking.

BY THE SWORD

AND THE CROSS

>another daily elf thread about nothing in particular
>no interesting question
>no question regarding traditonal games
>no lore
>no crunch
>OPs elf isn't even traditonal games
>nothing
>guaranteed female elf.jpg
It's like you want these threads to be shit.

But user, we already did it to negros and asians, we can't do it to everyone, its inhuman.