What Fantasy faction/race are your upset over not being in 40k and how would you fluff them to fit into 40k?

What Fantasy faction/race are your upset over not being in 40k and how would you fluff them to fit into 40k?

I miss squats.

>Chance to flesh out a major abhuman faction
>Has Dark Ages technology
>Even 1d4chan did a Squat Codex with named characters and exclusive weaponry
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do a decent job at pic related.

>Lizardmen

They are called Tau.

We need vampires.

>Skaven
Well first we'd need some new big event to shit the Horned Rat into the 40k setting.

Also,
>inb4 carnac

Skaven.

The 40kven fluff threads were awesome and the 40kven are awesome.

The horned rat is malal.

There's the Cyber Vampyre Counts. We just need to get around to make a Codex for them

>Space Skaven

Bug people. Like, not Tyranids/GSC, but Thri-Kreen style bug people.

NO

NO 40K SKAVEN

SKAVEN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT DONT JUST SLAP THEM INTO 40K

Is it any worse than them being slapped into Age of Sigmar?

>comparing the best race in Fantasy to Tau
reee

>Not sure what emotions are trying to be portrayed here.

>Comparing the best race in 40k to Lizardmen
gue'vesa'la plz

I mean I like Dwarves and all but Squats don't really fit in or even deserve a place in 40k. They just seemed too campy, especially how they were essentially just a subfaction of the Imperium of Man.

It's the Space Pirates from Metroid, a group known for having a similar approach to science as the Skaven

Forgot pic

>best race in 40k
>Not Orks

That's virtually all of Rogue Trader. Anything from 1st Edition would appear that way compared to now.

I want Lizardmen. Don't even need to change them very much, just keep them as ancient servents of the Old Ones specifically created to fight and kill chaos. Could even mix in some Age of Sigmar stuff, where they're essentially daemons of order with starlight for blood and can purify the taint of chaos.

Sadly would never fly since ADB would begin throwing a tantrum that anything could even moderately undo his beloved chaos-kun

The only fantasy factions I miss are Bretonnia and tomb kings. 40k needs to focus on making new minis for factions that they already have. How the guard have gone so long with out a proper update shocks me. how many more death gaurd marines do we needs? They just made three stand alone DG goons as a special release for pre-order. Why?

>and I fear for the dispossessed and free peoples. everything that isn't big guys in power Armour just aren't getting new minis.

you know he just writes books right? GW has a separate team for new lore and codex's. They didn't even tell ADB about the awful (ward) codex change for the gray knights, while he was in the middle of a three book series for them. He had to dump a whole book and rewrite everything to try to make them fit in with the tarded codex, while not making them tards. he did a pretty good Job.

ADB makes every one who he writes about have shades of grey justifications, so when he writes about chaos, they come off as quite reasonable, while grey knights and black templars are brutal and unforgiving. his thing about Big E being a douche bag to his sons rustles loyalists who think he is a real god just because the imperial propaganda point of view of the source books says so. how Big E let the heresy happen is either 1) the heresy was written before the reason why was and the exact details were never discussed for 20 years or 2) something in universe secret, that only the Big E knows, so the heresy was at least sort of a thing that he let happen, because he is a dick or just very cocky. which ADB chaos marines tend to believe, which is quite reasonable. They aren't corpse false god spawn daemons with my own soul insane marines that keep popping up in GW materiel.

>t. alpha legionnaire

really tho if you hate grey knights, read this book.

Lizardmen are already in 40k, they're the original servants of the old ones before korks and eldar were made for tye war in heaven. There's still a handful of remnant forces aroundnin m41.

So Vespid?

>Sucking cock this hard

Look user top faggot is OPs job by tradition and here you come fucking with the order of things

Like, seriously? How much more of a pro chaos fanboy can you be? The problem isn't the emperor being a dick, it's him being an illogical, assnine, ineffective dick.

1.Beastmen
2.Lizardmen
3.Skaven

The first 2 are already in 40k. You could have ratmen as a kind of beastmen for 3.

Not as full blown armies where it really matters

>Makes everyone shades of Grey

Only Chaos.

ADB is why we have "MUH MAGNUS" people.

Well, look at the modern 40k. Of the 5 rule index books, 2 of them are dedicated to imperium of man armies. A shitload of armies from the IoM is just kinda the way it is.

They did eldar beginning from space elves,they could do it also for dwarves.
Maybe better doing them as demiurgs.

Demiurgs seem more interesting to me, especially since they're at least different from 'WFB faction in space.' Eldar are pretty much High Elves even with the different fluff thrown over them, and that's a little boring. Demiurg are nomadic asteroid miners instead of squatting in mountain holds.