T'au Cadre Creation

1d4chan.org/wiki/Tau_Cadre_Creation_Tables

Alright, my fellow gue'vesa! It's time to learn of the creation of our Cadre! In the name of the Greater Good, someone roll a d10 to get the Phase of our founding!

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Sept_V'iet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rolled 10 (1d10)

Let's go

WEW

Alright, so it's a Farsight Enclave. Now we need a d10 for the terrain.

Not to be a fag, but that table seems a bit outdated, lacking the 4th or 5th spheres of expansion, if we feel like we want to replace our roll with one of those.
I'd be mnice to do one of these threads with newer fluff.

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Rolling

Even with the later spheres added to the middle, Farsight Enclave would still be at a 10, but if others agree to that, I'd see no reason why not.

A Farsight Enclave on a Jungle world. An excellent start. Now to the stuff that will give some personality to our cadre - we need a d10 for our Commander's combat philosophy.

Rolled 4 (1d10)

We kummen jungle wars now

Fucking phoneposting is the worst

>calling OP image phoneposting
>the thing in the picture is literally called XV8

Mont'ka, the Patient Blow. Our Commander is a skilled sniper, who studies enemies and kills them precisely.

Next: a d100 for the rest of the Cadre's tactics!

didnt mean to add OP, that's my bad
Mont'Ka! First we observe, then we attack

Rolled 94 (1d100)

Rolled 39 (1d100)

I said my bad! Rolling

An army that mixes the stationary, awe-inspiring shelling lines that the T'au are known for with the mobile, disruptive tactics of Farsight himself. Fits what we have so far!

Now, a d10 for the function of our Cadre.

Rolled 69 (1d100)

Rolled 3 (1d10)

My bad

CONNQUEESST

WE BE GOING TO WAR, LADS

I saw that; it just came after my reply. It's alright, mistakes happen, and if you're in America, you're likely pretty tired right now.

So, our Cadre focuses on the conquest of other worlds. Let's get a d10 on the level of adherence our Ethereals have to the Tau'va.

Don't the farsights hate the Eternal's?

You can still be devoted to the GG without believing in the Ethereals. IIRC that's Farsights whole deal

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Ah, ok

And our devotion to the Greater Good is higher than average! Not quite fanatics, but we give the rest of the T'au Empire a good show of how Farsights approach the Greater Good. d10 for how much of the Cadre is auxiliary.

Looks like we're pretty devoted

Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d10)

Hoping for s 1

AW

3 is larger than average, 4 is normal. Either gives us a decently sized Aux pop, which makes sense as we're conquest based and T'au lack the numbers to hold territory without support

So a Farsight Jungle World that conquers other planets, and recruits those that they can into their ranks. The decent number of auxiliaries make sense - the T'au themselves are the gunline, centered around our patient Commander, with the auxiliaries running disruption and mobility. d20 for our primary auxiliary source.

Lest go with the sum of it and go with a 7. So little to no auxiliary

Rolled 11 (1d20)

what the fuck is a Hrenian?

Google shows there's no fluff on them but for images i'm getting Leonids

All that's known as far as I can find is that they have a lot of mercenaries, and are a solid light, frontline infantry choice for armies willing to hire/recruit them.

d100 for our preferred enemy.

Nvm, just re-read what you said Lion people, supposedly this is what happens when you ignore minor xeno/xeno fluff and content

Rolled 13 (1d100)

The Imperial Guard. Is our Cadre on Catachan?

Next, a d10 to see if we have a Shas'el or a Shas'O as our leader.

Rolled 12 (1d19)

>imperial guard

Bueno.

Rolled 9 (1d10)

the fuck did I do there

But SM's are all that matter.

We've got a Commander. An experienced military professional would be best suited to a conquering force, of course. Finally, d10 for a characteristic of the Commander.

Rolled 9 (1d10)

hotblooded hot blooded hot blooded cmon

Rolled 1 (1d10)

Oh god, I would absolutely live it to see blueberries trying to survive on catachan. Let's make it that these are the guys deal with the Chan's the most.
And Eldar!

Ambitious is sorta hot blooded, right?

It would never happen. Catachan is barely populated by humans and is firmly in human space

Can we make him Ambitious AND Evaluative?

this is a bit to similar to Sept V'iet
1d4chan.org/wiki/Sept_V'iet

Sure

Ambitious and Evaluative. If we add the two, we also get Proud. Our Commander is a master tactician and marksman, and makes sure we know it, but is always wanting to improve. Perhaps, conquer or subvert a bigger or more stable world? Or infiltrate with smaller Stealth Suit/Pathfinder forces?

He's a grunt who rose to command, so of course he's ambitious. A real manifest destiny seize your destiny by the balls american dream alien motherfucker

We're more crisis suit focused. I guess or a separatist group of sorts

Also, we follow the Greater Good closer than average, and V'iet seems to prefer Kauyon to Mont'ka.

Maybe we're more Korean than Vietnamese then.

Sept Cho'Son?

Could we have super busted outdated Crisid Suits as well? I think that would be a nice aesthetic compared to the hi tech the rest of the Tau have.

Also, panter people. Just consider that for a sec

Sept Gyong'bok? Cho'Son could work pretty well.

Korea has leopards and Tigers, I feel like tigers would work better

Forgot pic
Gyonk'Bok is the name of the planet and Cho'Son is the Sept's name

So a Jungle Sept in the Farsight enclave whose members specialize specialize in conquering worlds. They use massed artillery and gun-lines to weaken their enemies while observing their movements and enabling them to strike at key locations of the enemy, undoubtedly using their battlesuits and tigermen auxilleries.

They hold true to the ideology of the greater good.

Their commander is experienced and is able to evaluate problems and has the drive to do things to further his goals.

So anyone wanna writefag now?

It's pretty late, so I'm going to be heading to sleep soon, but I could if this thread's still up tomorrow.

If it does die I'll make a tbc thread. In the meantime can we agree with the busted old crisis suits?

I think older models will be fine as they're probably sturdier than the newer models. More suited to the dangers of jungle combat.

It ain't me intensifies

It makes sense being they're far sight enclave anyway.

As for their hardware, I reckon Pathfinder teams, stealth suits, tigermen auxiliaries armed with carbines as line infantry. They used broadside artillery pieces lifted from battlefields or otherwise 'appropriated' and use Crisis Suits like HELO air-cav.

The stealth suits are also outdated models. Or m, at least broken. Forcing them to put foliage on to help them blend into the jungle environments

Turns out some of our Crisi suits don't have jump packs.

This is not a problem.
>"You can fly!?"
>"No, jump good."

Who needs jump packs when you can sTEP ON THE GAS GAS GAS

I nominate Mobile Suit Gundam 8th MS Team for inspirational viewing

Making our Shas'o NORRIS FUCKING PACKARD

Also adding Votoms during the Kumman Wars.

Dieselpunk Mecha Nam baby

Suggestion

The out dated Crisis Suits can gain momentum by scatting around. One it reaches a certain moment it can make a leap across, I don't know. A distended between a river or a gorge

Maybe the Gook Tau have added jerry rigged Imperial tech to their shit to compensate for not having the sweetest new Tau toys (and because Imperial Tech is russia tier durable)

That could work.
"Shit, that tank blew out our crisis suits legs, better attach these sentinel legs to it. Oops there goes the gun. Better attach a autocannon"

Still like the idea of outdated tech tho