Goodbye, ODN. You had one shot, and you didn't make it

Goodbye, ODN. You had one shot, and you didn't make it.

:(

You're all hating.

ODN will be around 7 bucks after listing on binance or bittrex.

If biz was smart they would buy a masternode and just forget about till then but you know biz they wanna get rich over night.
Get fucked fag

it had like 4 shots and it blew each one

>2k18
>not balls deep in ARN
never gonna make it

Bitcoin didn't become 18k overnight

The devs literally confirmed they won't start marketing or applying to binance until they're done with the iOS. iOS could take a month or so (note the android is a buggy mess) and getting on exchanges is typically a several weeks to several months long process and it'll only get harder as crypto grows due to more coins.

You guys are fucked, hopefully you gets at least get enough neetbux from masternodes to justify the opportunity cost.

I own 80k odn.
I hold more odn then your entire portfolio and you know how I got here ?
Because sheep like you don't do any research.
You buy when others have doubts.
ODN is 1/10th of my portfolio

Great, so you literally can't cash out. I'll buy back in when this goes to 1k sats for fun.

this

if he tried to sell he would tank the price by 50% lmao

so ofc he is going to hold, and pretend he is being the smart one, even though hes stuck with begs that just keeps tanking and tanking

I'm here till August 2018 baby
I'm not going anywhere

You're right I will not be cashing out.
Not because I can't but because will dump come
Kucoin,binance, bittrex or poloniex.

You will 1 year for 10x-20x, I will get a signal or keep an eye on the charts and in buy in right before the breakouts or long term trend reversals. Opportunity cost for me will be a week at most, for you 1 year.

Buying and holding crypto and acting all smart because 'le patience111!' doesn't make you a genius. It makes you a person who's gonna watch this bleed to death in sats when btc is over 50k by eoy 2018.

quads of truth

:(

>You buy when others have doubts.

Correct. A lot of people had doubts about Confido, so I went all in.

I feel /comfydo/!

Now imagine if you had invested in raiblocks like every other non retard

I have 60k in raiblocks.
I think I'll do just fine

And you could have had 6 million if you put what squandered in odn into rai instead

This. People always only see the insane growth of the past months, not the eight fucking long years that came before that.