Aliens Thread

I'm running a space opera campaign soon, and I need aliens. Post pics, ideas, discuss how you do aliens,etc. Bonus points for energy beings or four armed guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

orionsarm.com/eg-article/46709d53449d2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all this humanoid crap
It took you such a short amount of time to ruin a perfectly good thread

Alien species first discovered in the neutron star KJEI-54-458945 in the Einstein's Revenge Cluster. They consist of knots of the vortex and charge tubes in the neutronium mantle of the neutron star; each individual is a few centimetres across and lives on soliton waves and neutrino flows. They are based on nuclear matter processes, acting naturally on the femtosecond timescale and have nuclear matter manipulation abilities. The Einstein's Revenge Cluster consists of 34 neutron stars, apparently the result of timed supernovas several hundred million years ago. It is unknown if they were caused by the Knots or some species which created the Knots, but all neutron stars are inhabited by different versions of the Knots.

The Knots appear to have a largely non-material culture where the basis of interaction is trade in self, orthodoxy and authentic noise (?) according to the communication attempts that have been undertaken by various interstellar institutes. Knots appear to view the world as an eternal unchanging structure, where they just play out its logical unfolding in order to cause their existence (?). Most contact attempts have failed, as the Knots consider the world outside the neutronium a highly abstract mathematical problem rather than something to interact with.

orionsarm.com/eg-article/46709d53449d2

This is pretty much just a Krogan.

There's no shame in taking inspiration from other sci fi species to make your own, like when I made a race of monkeys who were basically Quarians.

Though yes, I thought that was actual krogan concept art at first.

Interesting until you see the details closer.
Nipple arms.
Bug people with pointy vaginas.
A krogen.
Unused Mass Effect concept art.
Visual noise that probably tries to pass as "Lovecraftian".
Possibly the only thing that looks like it wouldn't die out in a day while not also being uninspired.
Spider-face McTriggers/k/.
Concept art for an MMO developed in the late 2000's.
Useless slugs with hands somehow developed super technology.
Angry plant Ayylmaos.

This thread was disappointment from start to finish.

Nice autism.

>replies to every post unwarranted
>doesn't have anything of value to say
>doesn't even contribute
You fuckers are worse than any boogeyman complained about on Veeky Forums and you're even more widespread.

being disappointed by boring concept art now constitutes difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

The thread was shit before I got here. Yeah, you're right, I don't have a trove of alien art that I can post, but this thread could have changed that. Instead it's a whole lot of nothin'. Now here you are, doing the same toward me that you accuse me of, as if you have never voiced discontent yourself.

No, but meticulously replying to every single post in order to whine is pretty fucking autistic.

you're a disappointment from start to finish

The body says serpentine yet the head says dunkleosteus and I know which one I want alot more.

Anyone have any weird, "abstract" aliens? Dimensional being type deals?

Search technical death metal album covers

Trying to find some good ref art for a SWN race. The TLDR on them is a mix between an Alligator Snapping Turtle and a Dunkleosteus
Big, armored aquatic ambush predator that you really don't want to fuck with without a large caliber weapon.
They're sorta filling the role of Not-Krogan in the setting.

I really liked his final form. Though i wasnt able to find any good pics of it

Are those sentients from Warframe?

War frame was better before they tried to distance it from dark sector.
soylent frames are people!