/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous Thread: Archive and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0d6yBHDvKUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=0d6yBHDvKUw

How many pages are left?

This is pretty good, but where are the opposites? The biggest opposites that Order has is "Debauchery" down in the minor section.
Is it because its based on Greek/Roman gods Order rocks/Chaos sucks deal?

>Heating up a crowbar and aimlessly hitting it with the hammer
Holy shit, it was foreshadowed that HL3 would never come out.

Traveller's Tale 2.0 is not soon, skeleton.

the pictures for the girls on the left look like shit

top left especially bad

>Hellshock waifus
YES!

There are only going to be 3 pages, and while I have the skeleton down for about 70% of it, there's still fluffing and balancing and refinement. I'm about 40% done in total before I can even consider doing playtesting with a closed group.

>He doesn't like Hetza
Shit taste need not apply.

I dream of genies

>90% of the art is western "realistic" quality stuff
>and then theres the chink eyed triangle nosed shits

choose an artstyle, and stick with it, hellshock is okay- but his art shit stands out like a sore thumb

One image there is western "realistic" style.

I know you like to nitpick my CYOAs and not others, but you don't need to hit yourself on the head.

You're really good at recognizing different anons. What's your secret

Four years of practice.

Whoa mama if calling random people Imaginous means you're good at recognizing different anons then you can call me lottery winner.

>one
the four i mentioned are- they have "realistic" facial structures and are shaded as such. ill be honest i cant tell on the mechs- but they seem rather western also

>i know you like to nitpick my CYOA's
i dont think ive really engaged with your stuff much.

but if i am giving you a harder time that other creators its because you are both fond of giving criticism yourself and stating that your stuff is good- so i suppose its fair

who do you think i am?

>the four i mentioned
the four i didnt mention

fuck

pretty nice, but it would be better with some more details about the behaviours and relationships among the gods and the responsibilities.
For instance, would major gods bully minor gods, would the god society be very rigid and strict, or more carefree, and so on

It's not "vague". It gives precise numbers for the loyalty of each faction, and details what effects happen at the various loyalty levels. But there isn't a combination that is obviously better than all other combinations.

>but if i am giving you a harder time that other creators
Don't be a pussy and put on your name, then.

For the record, I know. I'm giving you a hard time because you're being a faggot about it, but I generally don't care about the art choices. I am taking some liberties on the art choices because it's the least of my worries right now.

>on your name
fine you whore

Whatever happened to the power armour CYOA threads? What was the latest version of it, anyway. Want to update my folder with it.

>Encouraging people to namefag and tripfag
here you go

WHO IS THE REAL SDA?!

Is this when I clock out and you take over my projects? By all means, I could use the less workload.

but in all seriousness, i dont have a name- im not Tok or whoever else you might be thinking off

best ive had is had personas associated with my builds

over here

>Is this when I clock out and you take over my projects?
ahahahaha no

Do Authors here have big Egos?

>ahahahaha no
Keep waiting, then.

Very big eggos.

>Keep waiting, then.
i wasnt hurrying you was i?

i was commenting on your choice of art

Celestial
Love, Death, Agriculture and Magic
minor themes
Health and Justice.

Just your old fashioned mother goddess. Though I would have liked to choose nature as well, but oh well.

Update this for the 2nd edition please. A lot of those are completely outdated or plain wrong and there are over a dozen new nations.

If you understand that this takes a lot of work, then keep waiting. Again, you were being rude about it. Don't be surprised if I'm going to give you shit.

Furthermore, most of my feedback is normal and constructive, unless your designs are explicitly shit stains and you act like a faggot about it.

Not everything needs to be symmetric, user. Does the existence of a god who grants wisdom to his followers imply there must be a god who grants stupidity to his followers?

>If you understand that this takes a lot of work,
i know that CYOA take work unless you pull a Tok and copy paste- which is why never hurried you. that wasnt the criticism. it was that you chose clashing art-styles for characters in the same section for no apparent reason

>chose clashing art-styles
If only you didn't say it like such a wanker, maybe I wouldn't have given you shit.

im sorry, did i hurt your feelings?

werent you the one who said that people should listen to criticism even if its harsh/unpleasant?

Could someone explain broken facade in dream of genie? It spooks me.

Celestial
The Sun, Love, Magic, Widom
Crafts, Health

Good happy people, Progress much

Ok I gotta say, I hate the aesthetics of the 50s and AM conforms to them really well but it's just a good CYOA, and with the way it's written it's hard not to get hype for

discreet body (100+20)
Powers-Genius, Atomic Heart (-45), +STR (-25)
Gear-Hidden Blades, Radio, toolbox (-25)
Armor-Steel (-10)
Training-diplomatic, mechanic, CQC (-15)
Companions(1+1+2)- Hazel Jones, Vertex, +Vincent Fury, White Shadow
Adventures- Kill Nazis, Garovax, Moonoids

Only a single one not clearly religious affiliated. 60/40 to 50/50 would be mire realistic. Come on :/

I appreciate your enthusiasm. We had a thread about this fairly recently. I believe it is still archived, if you are still interested. . Again, thank you for your interest.

>werent you the one who said that people should listen to criticism even if its harsh/unpleasant?
I already know about the issue, and I understood your argument. I just responded in kind and decided to have the courtesy to let you know you're being rude about it.

I like to act like a jerk to assholes. You already know what I've done to Imaginos and Tokhaar.

Most of them are nominally religious but don't appear to actually PRACTICE their religions, which is actually fairly realistic. Self proclaimed "atheists" are rarer than fedora memes would have you believe. Going by demographic studies, the majority of people "identify" as being some kind of religion. It's just that for most people all it means is that they celebrate Christmas.

Neat, shame I missed the thread. Love your CYOAs man. Some stuff I have a hard time understanding, but it's all great. What else have you made besides the endless desert and genie ones??

I'll go with Terrestrial, and the themes Hunting to always have meat and furs handy, Seasons (namely the harvest season, and as much time before and after as I can take) to bring in as many crops as possible and prevent famines, Beauty & Health to keep my followers strong and healthy, The Home for added comfy, and Justice so my followers will generally be nice people.

I'm gonna head out from the main town and find somewhere nice to set up a couple of days' walk away along what will eventually become a busy road, ideally near people.
There I'll build a decently-sized home with a couple of extra spots to sleep and a full larder, staying out of god politics (really all politics), helping keep everyone well taken care of and offering room and food to anyone who happens to be passing by.
I don't really expect hardcore followers, but if I wind up with any I'd tell them to use their blessings to start hospitals, orphanages and the like in the main towns across the world and not bother with proselytizing.

>You already know what I've done to Imaginos and Tokhaar.

created a situation where it becomes a thread of autists flinging shit at each other and the only thing that makes you somewhat better than tok is that your CYOA have more effort in them and a larger following?

still no idea who Imaginos is

>created a situation where it becomes a thread of autists flinging shit at each other
Arr according to pran.

>still no idea who Imaginos is
Shit, so you're new blood, then.

>so you're new blood
been here since around 2013/14, so maybe

Thank you. I hope to work on conveying information better in the future so things are less confusing for people. Aside from those two, the only other thing I've made is a chess-based waifu picker called Black and White.

It's amazing how much of a butthurt faggot you become when criticized, after spending days at a time making an ass out of yourself in this thread

I would like to think that a god that grants wisdom has an antithetic god that bestow a gift for the cost of intelligence, aka a god of war that can make his followers go berserk and fight in a blind, animistic rage.
Not exactly symmetrical, just a balance weighted in the civilisations favour, as both gods offer two things that are useful in their own right.

>High School
>Fun-Sized
>Chubby
>Bee Stings
>Child Bearing
>Cute
>Sex hair (More like she just doesn't take care of it)
>Pale
>Sexual Predator
>Erratically Dom
>Possessive, awkward, tomboy, pervert, bant master, cunning, aggressive, needy, hygiene averse
>Toys, toys, toys, oral, frottage, rape play, milking dry, public sex, smothering, cross dressing
>Vidya, anime, computer, lazing, sleeping

I want to get raped by the smelly neet.

>cant even imagine his rapist as attractive
kek

Oh, I should probably clarify that the actual CYOA called Endless Desert was made by Quiet, not me. That much is probably obvious but I wouldn't want to h rude.

For the record, this is Imaginos.

He's my number 1 fan who likes to insult me wherever I go, but cums buckets whenever I release new OC.

Can you post Black and White please?

I just mean the desert one with the genies that gave me spooks. I liked that I didn't understand it too well. Let my mind think about possibilities and all. Dream of a Genie I understood except the last two pages anyways.

that actually sounds reasonable enough, you act like a twat- but when you do make something its fairly good

but the post you linked to had no real distinctive characteristics, its not exactly like you lack for detractors

The lack of self-awareness here is spectacular. I'm not Imaginos. I don't have a name here, nor will I ever have one. You're actually dumb enough to think that only one or two anons think you're an insufferable shit

>For the record, [person I don't like] is Imaginos

I think he's despairing about his waifu being used goods in Pokemon personified.

Maybe instead of "Imaginos" you could call him "TsundereSDAfan". It's more accessible.

>Tok: "I'm not a quitter!"
Was this before or after he threw his tantrum?

You remember awhile back there was some shitposter who was raving on about how Dumbledaft was the best creator and everything made after him was dogshit? That was actually Imaginos.

>The lack of self-awareness here is spectacular.
user, your posts lack any sort of relevance whatsoever and do nothing but shit up the thread. You might as well as be Imaginos at this point.

Sure thing. And yeah, in retrospect the last two pages were a bit difficult to parse.

Are you trying to smugpost now, Imaginos? I know you want to strive to be like me but you have awhile yet to go. Maybe you should release some new OC; I don't even remember the last thing you made.

>awhile back
is this the one who claimed urban unease is the best thing since bread and all else is shit?

or was it in august

Imaginos is the much beloved buttslave of SDA

I'd like to see you do better, lel

>you do better
in terms of making a waifu or not getting raped?

No, this guy was specifically citing Dumbedaft to be the best author this thread has ever seen.

has anyone seen that CYOA about blacksmithing i cant find it anywhere i look

>Dumbedaft
who dat, what did he make?

Oh this one! I loved it. You have serious talent my dude, and you're a cool guy too. Along with Celt one of this threads top authors. Keep up the good work (:

What's the point of an attractive rapist? If the rapist is someone I'd want to fuck ordinarily, it's hardly rape, now innit? A smelly, unattractive neet wanting to rape you raises those stakes.

>your posts lack any sort of relevance whatsoever and do nothing but shit up the thread.
The ironing. The kettle.

>i want to get raped
within his context it mean forceful domination

so why not have someone attractive do it while you are at it?

Thank you. I hope whatever comes out next you also enjoy.

The point is you get to have sex with an attractive girl without doing any work or taking any risks, while at the same time getting an ego boost from the fact that a girl wanted you so bad she snapped and took you.

Very old CYOAs.

See, user, if my posts lack substance, then your posts are meaningless.

>Very old CYOAs.
you mean like "become a dragon" or power armor?

Prior even to that.

A

It's subtle, and probably a bit nutters.
I want to get raped, but it isn't right if I get raped by someone I'd otherwise be cool with having sex with. I mean, it wouldn't be terrible, I could still enjoy it, but its being forced into having sex with someone you don't want to that gives the charge I want.

>user, your posts lack any sort of relevance whatsoever and do nothing but shit up the thread
Your self-awareness is truly one of the AUTISM scale. Goddamn you're such a clown.

Not getting raped, clearly.

I'm making these comments with full awareness of what I'm doing, user. What makes it funny is that it means your posts, like the one you made just now, are worth even less. I'm not that dumb.

he made those nightmare island survival cyoas, possibly this one, i'm not too sure

Damn. That's one of the first in existence. Back from when they were called "choice images".