Ben 10K

Can Ben Tennyson Go solo or with Backup from his Universe against Warhammer 40K Universe and Save it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QFSjH7PcJdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Children shows can not defeat ridiculous 90's-esque grimdark that takes itself too seriously.

Except with Alien X?
No.

>Mutant using Xenos Technology
He would last exactly Ten Minutes.

How is he a mutant?

No, he would die / be mercyless raped by daemonic barbed cock.

Wouldn't the omnitrix allow him to become a daemon ?

>40kids not realizing how much concentrated bullshit Ben is.
Toepick scares them all to death.

He is Half Xeno an Anodite From her Grandmother Verdona.

He looks like a Nurgle Deamon.

Do they even Had Dna? What about Khorne he is always drown in Blood does Warp blood counts?

This is the realistic answer.
Though he does have significant powers to end up as a rogue trader perhaps.

He'd probably be given the stealer's kiss, as soon as he attempted to do something.

Also 40K is too serious? Is this a meme or something?

False.

Bugs Bunny could theoretically travel to any place in space/time by "forgetting" to turn Left at Albuquerque.

I thought that was Gwen specifically.

If you include alien X then you have to include the gods of 40k.
Either way, not really. Chaos is the main thing that will give him an issue.

With Alien X? Sure, otherwise he'll eventually get overwhelmed

according to the Wiki it says Ben does has it but Gwen has it more thus she is more alien than Human thats why she can use Magic or Mana as she called more easely the little book she steal from Charmcaster allow her to unlock her other side more easely.

Not to mention to Finally becmoe full anodite her Grandmother has to Rip her Skin to allow the Anodite side of her to manifest and take her to her Homeworld to train her.

Also Carmen Sandiego

Since he can't control alien x last time I checked, he gets raped by daemons.

That got changed, he has full control over Alien X now.

Yeah But he almost never uses due status quo thing.

>Children shows can not defeat ridiculous 90's-esque grimdark that takes itself too seriously.
>forgetting Sailor Moon

Slannesh Devours most of the Anime Protagonist they can[t never recist a Harem of Deamonettes unless they are Goku of course.

Besides Alien X he has a few aliens that are pretty powerful.

Waybig is a functional titan.
Atomix is a walking nuclear bomb.
XRL8 is pretty fucking fast.
GravAttack manipulates gravity

If you include the possibility of the Evolved/Ultimates then yes.

First this Second: NOOOOONE of these answers.

The Omnitrix's main propose is / was? to revive fallen planets (and civilizations if he's got the DNA) He has human DNA, it doesn't matter if they've been genetically altered or modified, so long as the base DNA is there. In this case: Human.

Ben revives earth/terra to it's former glory, REVIVING big Emps himself, mind intact cause it can do that. Probably a few of the fallen primarchs. This also fits Ben's personality of him going out of his way to gain bragging rights for saving earth.

Becomes a jesus like figure in the new imperiums eye's and the Emps new favored son. This is the STARTING POINT. From here on 42K becomes constants raids from both Eldar and necron and any other near dead races to steal this artifact and revive themselves.

>Bugs bunny
>For kids
Nowadays? Yes, but the omnipotent bugs bunny died with the current looney tunes reboot.

>Ben revives earth/terra to it's former glory, REVIVING big Emps himself,
Huh. Guess Ben wins 40k and does it without fighting anyone. A unique win condition in the 40kverse or at very least kicks off the human's end game condition.

That's...actually a good point. The Primarchs and Space marines are pretty based in genetics, due to them having only part of the Emperor's perfect Genes. Ben could hypothetically turn into a Space Marine, Primarch, or Emperor equivalent with ease.

Not only that, but as he's partially some magic alien like brought up, that probably gives him at least a degree of resistance against psykers, assuming that changing into a Primarch or Emps doesn't just give him that capacity regardless.

Combined with his other aliens that are overpowered bullshit (seriously, XLR8 is basically the Flash for how fast he goes), and the fact that he can pass for a normal human fairly well, I would say he's in a good position to solve everything as soon as he can figure out what's going on. Which should be easy, because he also has a handful of aliens whose main power is 'figure shit out'

Don't forget now that he perfected Clockwerk, so Ben can hang out with Cypher and fix whatever his Time Travel problems are.

40ks biggest concern should now be the threat of Eon taking over. I mean Eon can just make more of himself, out of space marines, orks, eldar, demons probably. He's worse than the tyranids.

The two other personalities added in some other bullshit, so he has to put in extra time to convince them to do anything.
In short the Chaos gods play poker for a bit waiting for their invincible foe to start moving for a while.

Wait, they did what? Every time I think this show ends on a "Quit at just the appropriate time without it getting TOO bad, but still left me wanting more" apparently there's EVEN MORE.

Don't forget the added functionality if we assume "unlocked" omnitrix with no cooldown and unrestricted transformations.

If you assume a 40k version of the Omnitrix then it also has almost every discovered/extinct DNA sequence programmed in, for whatever that would be worth on its own in the grim darkness of the 40th millenium.

>This also fits Ben's personality of him going out of his way to gain bragging rights for saving earth.
What does the Emprah get him for helping him get out of the toilet seat?

If we follow Ben 10 logic? A heartfelt thank you and words of wisdom, followed by Emps teleporting away when Ben asks for a real reward.

Wow, Emperor is still a dick.
A golden dick with a heart of gold, but a dick nonetheless.

As a frequent /co/mmando, I must say that no Ben 10 thread would be complete without waifus/waifu posting, especially with Omniverse girls.

So to any /co/mardes in here who get what I mean from above. A Sister of Battle (or any high ranking female Imperium official), an Eldar woman (Farseer), a fem Tau officer, and a fem chaos leader fighting over Ben's dick when?

That info is outdated. It was retconned later that humans are one of the only two species in the Milky Way with talent for magic. All humans can learn magic, even Ben, and Ben 10,000 knows a little bit he learned from Gwyn. I mean, a community college sets up magic classes later on in the series with help from Charmcaster's uncle.

Also the way Anodites work, you either have the 'spark' or you don't. If you don't, then you're a regular member of your species, like Ben. If you do, then you're actually an Anodite inside a meat suit that you can shed/destroy for a full Anodite form. Like Gwyn. So the Anodite genetics don't help Ben at all.

Sure...

It's amazing how quickly it became a harem show.

He destroys Chaos.

You're welcome.

I saw a random clickbait thumbnail saying that he's pretty much equal to Goku and Superman's tier.

Is this true, or is he even higher?

Ignoring Thought Robot.

He's higher if he can get Celestialsapien working, since those are omnipotent.

Higher.

Especially since he can BECOME Goku or Superman.

He is basically literally god tier, held baxk by being kinda a dumbass.
youtu.be/QFSjH7PcJdQ

Alien X's race are so powerful they regularly reboot the universe.

Hell even wuthout out X he has Clockwerk who can control time totally, Toepick, a dude with a face so scarey it can terrify anything catatonic (we have pnly seen fanart of its face, it true horror is forever unknown)

Atomix, who is basically Captain Atom

Hell, Ben 10K can Fuse aliens and an Ultimatrox can evolve them.

And given all the crazy shit in 40k universe...

its insane.

Plus the Omnitrix makes him immortal anyway he cant die with it on

>Gwyn
Ben 10, but Ben's cousin is a lord of cinder.
Would you watch it?

>The omnitrix makes him immortal
huh, that actually kinda makes sense. It's basically a HOLY FUCK level biological fuckery device anyway, why wouldn't it be able to keep him alive?

I wouldn't mind Gwyn being more impressive, no. As long as it's one of her cute designs and not the ugly ones with trapezoid lips.

>Ben transform into a Ork

I would love to see how it will play out.

>Ben then uses the Ultimate Function.

The Beast Reaweakens!