Ladies and gentlemen selling at 1500 sats... are you seriously thinking this is going down for you to accumulate more?

Ladies and gentlemen selling at 1500 sats... are you seriously thinking this is going down for you to accumulate more?

After today's news you should really be holding on with what you have... the time for buying more is over...

There has been a few walls of over 1 mil+ today and where are they... they were gobbled up by the coming news, this is getting priced in today... and you are all missing it.

Looking forward to 2018 and taking over the crypto charts.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qhFVAxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RVVMN2KT324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have faith this will easily be top 10. but just my opinion anything can happen, all depends on partnerships.

I agree, and i like how your post was written out to im capping it to show stellar haters in Jan. I'd be bitter too if i missed the final chance to hop on before mooning

Should hit $1 by the end of march easy.

COMFY AF

we're preparing for liftoff:D discord.gg/qhFVAxQ

This is the problem we face though, the amount of 'stellar snake' memes and fud this coin gets on here...

1. Cause people invest and the price goes down. (Usually because they buy when Bitcoin is on a downtrend and all alts go down, or because they but at the highest point of the day/week and have to wait to see any gains)

2. Because impatience is the biggest thing here... people want to invest pennies and join the lambo club tomorrow, patience rewards gains. This is true in any market.

3. Another coin is shilled here people expect quick gains and are sat in xlm they then come and complain that they haven't made a quick x2 / x3 while they sit on an absolute monster in the making...

I just don't know, I guess greed wins!

Dude... you are putting way too much weight on biz memes.
Stellar is not a shitcoin.

I know stellar is not a a Bitcoin.

Are you on the same page I am with what I was saying... or is that unclear?

I was literally explaining how stellar gets such a bad reputation from Veeky Forums however it is very much one of the coins of the future... but due to shilling, and retarded downplaying people seem to think it is a memecoin, shitcoin etc... and that isn't helping the userbase/ potential investors this coin could have...

Ripple has stolen all the extra Oxygen

I know stellar is not a shitcoin...
(Android autocorrect ftw)

CHECKED

STELLAR CONFIRMED NON SHITCOIN

IM GOING ALL IN AS SOON AS I STOP BEING A /SPACECOWBOY/

I'll check that

Yes for now, however ripple is untested... once the banks run their tests and realise they are not capable of the sheer volume of traffic.... who do you think will be called?

Well xlm has been tested by IBM to be capable of trillions in terms of volume, so probably that....

I JUST WANT

checked for posterity
only have 200 xlm thusfar but still lol

Fuck off faggot

I hate people like you xD
But if you're on board for the mission... Welcome

get fucked faggots someone has to create culture

Stellar is going to launch once FairX is released. This coin is massively undervalued.

Well it could be created with something better than a shit snake meme but who am I to judge

I’m comfy as fuck. Everything Jed touches is a huge success and he doesn’t even need to shill it constantly like other founders do. Not to mention all the partnerships, ICOs and FairX coming in 2018.

You're a consumer so you're noone to judge. Come up with something faggot

This no. Made me jizz and yeah Jed seems to be a crypto wizard to be fair ... I'm guessing if this takes off like ripple he won't hesitate to 'invent' another haha

I got 17k XLM at 1200 sats not even one month ago. Has been a comfy hodl so far.

I'm comfy ill ride whatever shitshow the people want to create ... but some shit hurts the economy. Think of emoticons.... the literal cancer of the meme world and that snake may be on a par with that... people hate that shit.

What news are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=RVVMN2KT324

>people hate that shit.
>stop liking what I don't like!
>stop crashing muh bitcoins!
Go away already you colossal fag

Suck a dick...
>dubs

Nice trajectory stellar snake!

but the one day charts on binance appear to show a downward trend for the next few days. price needs to rise to 1560-1575+ to reverse that trend for the current day. or at least that's what I'm seeing.

Can't agree more

Literally the only people complaining about Stellar are new people who don't know what to throw money at and people who bought last week at ATH just before BTC correction

For all the new people: accumulate and hodl with Stellar, that is all. Don't listen to Veeky Forums, dont listen to your emotions. Make decisions based on fundamentals and hodl

How much time do I have to buy this coin? I know PBC Teeka Tiwari said it's a good buy up to 24c. How long until this shit takes off? How long until ICOs, partnerships, FairX?

Since the announcement will be within the next 2 weeks

I don't see the support line under 22c leaving so its only going to go up

Thanks user, any more exact dates on when the announcement will be? What should I follow to keep up to date with XLM?

There is a stellar reddit thread which went from 5k subs to 25k in a week probably much more now...

Also the stellar Twitter is the best for any announcements as they go live

I read that there will be a conference in Singapore on January 8. Probably a big pump then if they announce ATMs.