/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous Thread: "Taking lassie behind the shed" edition.

Archive and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13877952
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM!

>WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM!
And monster girls!

DEUS VULT BROTHERS!
>Templar
For the greatest reward is induction into God's kingdom.
>Liberate Cities and the Siege of Jerusalem
7 rewards, 2 brides
>Treasure x1
>Nobility
>Landed Estate
>Kingdom of Heaven (Free)
With the Holy Land in the good hands of the church and my duty served I hang up my sword, using my new position and wealth to live comfortably, raise a good family, and hopefully improve the lives of the peasants that now depend on me.
>The convert
>The innocent
Two good hearted girls that will take well to a good christian lifestyle, I think I will be able to split my attentions between them, and I'm sure they won't mind, as they might be used to men having far more brides.

I like Tok's CYOAs. And SDAs. Can't we all just get along?

Attention is a limited resource and everyone is fighting for it. If they can't get enough from anons, they'll get it from each other. Nothing can be done.

>Templar
>Open War, The Siege of Jerusalem
>12 Rewards, 1 Bride
>Treasure x 6
>Nobility
>Landed Estate
>Kingdom of Heaven (free)
>The Princess
With all this cash and noble status, I should have no issue converting my new bride and living a life of wealth and joy with her.

I missed the part about the halved rewards, just remove all the treasure from that

A tulpa? Nah nigga that would just turn out like that one /mlp/ story (you know the one)

post you double-nigger

Here you go, got the shitty quality version straight from Reddit just for you

neet, some autism before sleeping

>that one /mlp/ story
>first thing I saw when researching Tulpas
>still going through with it anyway because the concept is too interesting to not attempt and I'm fucking lonely

what is your tulpa user?

I started but after making a bit of progress I stopped because my brother is schizophrenic and I realized that succeeding would actually be indistinguishable from being fucking insane.

Make your mental illness-induced imaginary friend me.

It requires a very clear idea of what the tulpa looks like. Someone who uses a different smug anime avatar each time wouldn't work.

na nigro if I ever make a tulpa it would be a tanya the evil muscular loli oni, and we´ll make a lots of lovey dovey sex

why are these threads always so fucking terrible

You're already my best friend in my imagination...
I have enough mental illness to keep you around without making a full Tulpa based on you.

Well, that's genuinely saddening.

Take care of yourself, user.

I was being melodramatically autistic.
Thanks for taking the time to respond though.
Have an actual cyoa for the cyoa through as thanks

strawpoll.me/13877952
T-Minus 38 minutes until the poll closes.
If you haven't voted, do it while you still can.
If you have, I hope your favorite placed high!

I fucking hate Vignette

Ouch.
The current results must be pretty annoying to you then...
My condolences, user.

I actually dislike traps, but for some reason Oriadne seems like the only interesting choice. I dunno if that's due to good or bad writing on your part.

Why, pray tell, would any person in their right mind dislike traps?

I'm just somewhat averse to the whole "draw a girl, call it a boy" thing, seems kinda pointless to make those characters male if they are completely like girls except for the genitalia.

Hmm... I suppose this is a reasonable opinion to hold and I can respect that have it
I just hope the day comes when you will see all the joy that comes from traps and their feminine penises.

Oriadne turned out to be my favorite as well.
I've said it before, but when I started writing his dialogue I kinda went into a trance when I finished I looked over it and realized I'd unintentionally created my dream waifu/husbando/whatever you wanna call it.
Plus, even if he has a trap in the portrait, he's kind of a cop out trap option looking back on it. Like he says, he can basically sculpt himself into whatever you want him to be.
Because Alchemy in this setting can do whatever the fuck I want it to.

Fucking haremfags bloated the vote

I just voted Catherine once, and never even looked at the poll again.

>ZBG is a literal faggot
Explains why the mundane option in the tree CYOA has another homo in it.

>Base: Isolated Island
>Recruitment: Path of the Mentor
>Major Skills: Blade in the Mist, Living Sword, Stealth
>Minor Skills: Patience, Stealth, Observation/Deduction, Tracking, Supreme Agility
> Contact: Meeting Points
>Price: No one Knows.
>Uniform: No official uniform
>Rivals: Legion of the Dunes

My assassins are things of mist and shadow. A razor edged fog, silent and unremarked. Our prices serve higher purposes, of course. Our rivals from the south are worthy of respect, but stand no chance against foes who cannot be struck back? Against sword-saints who rend flesh as easily as they breathe?

642 votes

i feel like there is some shenanigans involved

>literal faggot
I never claimed to be straight.
I like ladies, but I've always had a weird thing for traps.
Not ordinary guys, just guys who look like flatchested girls.
I like to call myself "Heteroflexible," but that's mainly just because I think the Urban Dictionary definition is funny:
>I'm straight but shit happens
I'm mostly just attracted to feminity. If I guy's essentially just a girl with a dick, that's fine by me. Just means I've gotta switch holes.

TL;DR
>ZBG is pretty much a faggot, but only in certain circumstance

Oh.
And the poll is closed!
Let's tally the votes and I'll get to work on your surprise.

Summer School CYOA:
Classes:
>Creative Writing
>Poetry
>Textural Analyses
>Psychology
>Sociology
Time of Day:
>10AM to 2PM
Classroom:
>Small Classroom
Goodies:
>Furry Fellow
>Charm: Miss Iron
>Pencil

So you'd touch a feminine penis

lol

How much of a bro can Oriadne possibly be?

Is he also the "be the girl" option?

>So you'd touch a feminine penis
You betcha.
Just keep it away from my ass.
>How much of a bro can Oriadne possibly be?
You cannot fathom his brodom.
>Is he also the "be the girl" option?
Kinda. I mean... be a bit of a weird situation, but would make you two having children just as easy as him making himself a girl.
>"All hail King user Zodiac, First of... Her Name?"

>No Place to Rest
>The Path of the Mentor

>MAJOR SKILLS:
>Observation/Deduction
>Seducer
>Infiltration
>MINOR SKILLS:
>Master of Poisons
>Disguise
>Anatomical Knowledge
>Patience
>Deadly Dancer

>The Disturbing Stranger
>No One Knows
>No Official Uniform
>La Silhouette

Our method is clear. If there's someone who stands in our way our who's death benefits us, we find someone who wants them dead AND has something we want and if when they accept (We make sure they will) they give us what we want and the target will be found dead in a tragically mundane way. Died in an accident, fell to illness, beaten by thugs in a bar fight, etc.
Why do we do it? For whatever reason the Assassin wants. Our order has no real central authority, we're more like a club or network then an order. Of course some of us keep an overview of our members and dispatch of anyone who misbehaves (like being sloppy or revealing information on us) who we dispatch of and clean up their mistakes. We can call on anyone for larger operations or promotion to "administrators" but it's ultimately their own choice if they want to accept.
Anyone can choose if they want to mentor someone or not but if they do it has to be someone who has a great intellect and good instincts and a reason to want to join. Many of our members are here for a sense of justice or to right some wrong in the world but most are in it for the challenge or out or boredom. You can't choose to join, we choose that for you and you can't leave alive.
La silhouette are very interesting to us. Like a perfect puzzle. We like a challenge after all.

So what happens if you don't choose the mystery box? Does he accidentally let slip that you aren't the true heir? Has he laced the elixers with something that will make you subservient to/fall in love with him? What kind of evil faggot is he?

He allowed multi-voting, one person can pick all the waifus and each pick count as a separate vote.

>Read Lillians text, assume she's a ghost or something.
>Read Analisas afterwards.
I want to say she's a vampire, but I'm probably wrong.

Lucianna is the best waifu to pick.

Nope you're right. One of the girls is a vampire, one is a ghost, one is a kitsune. There's definitely more but I can't remember, I'd have to read it again

>Nope you're right
Noice. My guesses;
Lillian - Vampire
Analisa - Ghost
Ida - Yuki Onna
Shannon - Sheep-girl (?)

Does anyone have the rest of this?

You have the name, you have the pastebin in OP and Google. Go wild hog!

Reminder: Pasille is best girl who just wants to be your house wife.

Create a Neutral Good Saber

Sakura Archetype-Cool, Sickly, Friendly, Tomboy, Kind

Horrifying Mature Female Caster

Ahogeless, Heavy Armor, Casual, Formal Gown Outfits

STR-E
END-C (A with Heavy Armor Equipped)
AGI-E
MAG-EX Rank
LCK-D
NBL-EX Rank

Class Skills:
Territory Creation-EX
Item Construction-A
Avenger-C

Personal Skills:
High-Speed Cast-EX
Divinity-EX

Location Noble Phantasm
------------
Servant: Hel (Goddess)
Despite her poor reputation and apparent divinity, I managed to summon Hel to the holy grail war. Her appearance is... offputting, but she seems like a nice goddess otherwise.

After establishing her location at my home, cairns and graves sprouted up in a 2 mile radius. The feel is quite eerie, and the world grows silent.

I've only seen her have to fight once. Saber thought their magic resistance would work against her divinity. At which point Hel opened up a reality marble and drew Saber into it. It didn't seem particularly violent, just a prison for the dead.

I'm not sure if being cast into Helheim counts a death. I wonder if this Holy Grail war will continue in perpetuity. If only because Hel wishes to remain on Earth?
------------
It's pretty easy to build a servant that's horribly imbalanced and cracks the nasuverse balance apart. Divinity-EX probably lets you bring full out gods into the fray, that's so unfair.

Might specifically be Heroic spirits rather than Divine ones, but an example or avatar of Hel doesn't sound too overbearing. They have had demigods and the like before after all.

>. Divinity-EX probably lets you bring full out gods into the fray, that's so unfair.
In most grail wars Gods are outright not allowed. It's only in Grand Order that rule is broken, and even then it's iffy.

>Only in Grand Order
Extra had the Sakura Clones made from Goddesses though. Not too mention Strange Fake has the literal incarnation of Death (Pale Rider) in it.

Angry Manjew is a god.

Extra also isn't a normal grail war.
Extra isn't even a "grail" war anyway. It's a giant computer simulation. No one is actually summoned from the Throne of Heros.

Angry Manjew is NOT a god, there is only one God in Zoroastrianism. Angry Manjew was a "divine being" but not a God. He was more akin to an Angel, in that he is still divine in nature, but not a true deity.

>Does he accidentally let slip that you aren't the true heir?
I have made this clear before:
The other guy was like... ONE step away from you on the family tree. Tracing the royal bloodline all the way back to find already distant relatives that had stayed on Earth when Zodiac left this realm means they had to trace back all the way to around the Crusades. Then they had to try to search through the extensive resulting lineages to find the one with the least deluded blood.
The first guy Ori found was like 0.00002% Royal Blood.
You are around 0.0000195% Royal Blood.
That's a 0.0000005% difference. Oriadne and Scarlatina are the only ones in all of Zodiac who would even notice that. So he just decided to keep that little secret to himself because, on top of finding you more attractive, he legitimately thought you were a better candidate for the Throne.
And he plans to take that secret to his grave if you don't pick him.
>What kind of evil faggot is he?
Why is everyone so mean to my Orio?
He's not evil... I'd put him more in Chaotic Neutral if I had to...
>It's a giant computer simulation.
>pic related

>Lillian
yep
>Analisa
yep
>Ida
If Yuki Onna = snowwoman then yep
>Shannon
Nope, some kind of cultist
user it says she draws "weird symbols"
aka pentagrams and stuff

Their CYOAs are average but its them as posters that drag the thread down.

>Cultist
Well that's fun. Did I miss anything/anyone else?

Yep.
Rikka is a kitsune.
I think Zeke sold his soul or something, I can't remember what I thought
Gregory has a Demonologist textbook so he probably has an Imp waifu at home
Alex is an aspiring ghost/demon hunter so he probably won't go well with the ghost-girl
Nicole is a goodgirl yandere stalker who wants what's best for you. If I had more lines to write I'd add how she'll stand right outside the door when the bell rings or how you swear you can see her out the window (both happening if you pick her, but only on days you didn't pick to have classes with her)
I think Sasha was stuck in a timeloop or something. That, or she's from some alternate universe, I really can't remember what I thought
>Shrine
Reference to that "Last sunset" cyoa I did, the one where the kitsune dies. The Guardian mentioned is the narrator from Hope Blossoms, who may or may not be Rikka

Then take it as a compliment, you've created a character that I've invested enough thought into that I think he might be an actual threat to my hypothetical reigning as Zodiac monarch.

>Fight 3
>Int 1
>Guts 3
>Rep 1
>Appeal 2

>Weird School
>Normal Hair

>Sweet Ride
>Four Great Ones
>Really Bad

>Small Time
>The Freddie

>Harry
>Tennouji
>Taro
>Harima
>Takenouchi
>Yamaguchi

>Hotaru

They call him the man with no presence; a great fighter with a cool head who just doesn't stand out at all and is instantly lost in a crowd.

For some reason Hotaru likes him; maybe its opposites attracting, as her antics are even more outlandish next to the perfect straight man.

Whats that CYOA where you control a tribe or whatever?

>Hospitaller

>Support
>Liberate Cities

>Nobility
>Landed Estate
>Treasure (x2)

>The Vivacious

A medieval man of medicine, he spends most of his time guarding pilgrims and tending to the wounded and sick during sieges. Met his future wife after saving her from heat stroke, her father allowed the two to wed after a pleasant courtship. Now she runs the day-to-day of the manor which has a hospital and inn attached while he, having retired from active warfare, keeps the roads safe and is able to spend time at home with wife and peasantry, both of whom he adores.

>disorder

Schizophrenia, I always wished the paranormal was real but hallucinations would be the next best thing.

>Cause
Genetics

>Self-medication
Church, but i don't really like any of these options

>Companions

Your waifu, constantina cole, ilse travers

Say if the guy with 0.00002% Royal Blood found out about this through a set of highly improbable events and got enough power to equal you, how much destruction will result in the ensuing fight?

Zero, 'cause I don't think that's possible.

You have the Throne, therefore you have the power of Zodiac. Unless you decide to let him sit on your throne (exceptionally stupid of you desu), you're unmatched.

I still maintain that the best thing to do is not take the box and force Oriadne into your harem later. It's a far more dominant action on your part, which a boyslut like Oriadne wouldn't be able to resist.

With all the ZBG attention whoring going around, are you seriously telling me that NOBODY has posted the actual CYOA? For shame.

On mobile, my phone's glitched - it won't let me upload the rest. Someone else take over.

Carry the torch!

Left Door (Ignore my filename)

Right Door

You never know user, he might've stumbled upon a ZBG Coin.

>posting anything longer than 3 pages

too big of a hassle

All good things comes in 3. It is the perfect size.

posting best cyoa

Is guardian cyoa done yet? I don't mind waiting, just wondering.

Also if it isn't is there an ETA? Thanks.

authorfags, do you ever get that feeling where you want to ask /cyoag/ for advice on your WIP but you don't because you don't like being told how to make your stuff?

you seem to have made a mistake in your post user
you said you were posting the best cyoa but you accidentally posted stardust
let me help you out

Suggestions are always welcome. Telling me what should be done or changed is not.

If I post a WIP suggestions are what I want.
Whether I accept a suggestion or not depends on how it fits into my vision for the CYOA.