One of your players send you this as their character art

>One of your players send you this as their character art
How do you respond?

Call the police.

Tell him to make the tits bigger and it will be fine.

by reporting your thread
/sage

fpbp

>>One of your players send you this as their character art
Except they don't because I don't game with people that would do this.

This is a realistic renaissance setting.

"Okay, sure, is she a child or a halfling/gnome? Why does she wear such ridiculously little armor/clothing. How does she fit into the setting/story? What's her story? You realize that she has -4 Str and another -4 Str from being a child, and as such cannot wield a weapon that large."

>You realize that she has -4 Str and another -4 Str from being a child, and as such cannot wield a weapon that large
Look at how ripped she is, The player clearly rolled an 18. So unless you're forbidding any character with 10 strength from using two handed weapons that's rather unfair.

Ask for anal circumference.

"We're not playing Pathfinder"

That's clearly a heavy weapon and small races can't wield them anyways.
Also "ripped", her arms are sticks and abs don't signify strength. Only her legs are worthy of consideration.

Looks good!

Masturbate?

>Tell him to make the tits bigger and it will be fine.

That body looks so fucking weird. But I'd still let her crush my skull with those thighs.

Hip Attack

Gnome/Halfling Barbarian? Nice! Don't see enough of those.

This tbqh

Hit him.

You missed an on*

THICCER!!!

Well, we are playing MAID so... that's a heroine Loli with a chainmail bikini or something. Par of the course.

"Sure, but Im gonna have to dock points"
-5 Strength due to child physique
-7 Constitution for child frailty
-2m in range of attack
60% reduction on all intimidation rolls
40% reduction on all speech checks
20% increase in damage received for the lack of armor
+3 perception for natural wonder of a child to the world
-7 Willpower for child naivety and curiosity
30% increase in XP
Humanoids will prioritize you the least
Beasts will attack you first always

Goddamned that's grotesque.

>liking oppai lol
You disgust me

>percentile reductions in a dnd system
Go dunk your head in a vat of acid.

That's the Sorcerer.

Some sort of malnurtured, delusional child?

>in a dnd system
Nowhere was that stated or implied, satan.

>Beasts will attack you first always
So THAT'S what you're into

>animals
>not going after the weak link first
Also lolixbeast is shit unless youre into stomach bulges
Now thicc girls on beasts, on the other hand

I tell him it's fine, but remind him of the penalties to both physical and mental stats for being a child.

>20% increase in damage received for the lack of armor
Wait wait hol up.
Why would you penalize armor based off of character portrait? If I sent you a picture of my character wearing a banana hammock, do you also just assume that's his everyday business attire?

I assume thats the armor the kid is wearing when the group meets up. With that much unprotected skin, attackers will be more incentivized to hit harder, as a single good hit can damage something vital. Of course that will change once she wears something better than strings

If your principle character portrait is unarmored, it will be assumed that you're going for an unarmored character. If you're not, there's obviously not going to be an armor penalty and you just chose a retarded portrait.

Because the character in the portrait is wearing her armor, and the armor is dogshit.

I feel like there should be some way to tell how much armor a character actually wears. Someone should really get on that.

So you're all saying that if I submitted a character to you whom was wearing leather armor, that I'm fucked. Doesn't matter why I picked that picture, maybe it was mood, maybe it had the right face, nah I'm the leather armor guy now. Doesn't matter that the sheet says chain. I'm the leather armor guy now.

>all those penalties
It's almost like you want to discourage half naked loli barbarians in your games. What a faggot.

Finally, someone was listening when I said next campaign is Loli Barbarians.

That's fucked man id just make then do a little girl voice.

>animals
>attacking a group
>not working on splitting up the group or making them panic to seclude the child
It's like you've never heard of pack hunting.

What if the player is a little girl?

Have a stern talk and start monitoring her internet use.

>watching hentai and not going for the impossible/impractical shit

What's your favorite genre? Skinny, white camwhores masturbating?

say "You are aware this isn't an ERP right? Just checking. Otherwise, it's pulpy and fun."