Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1736: Jumper News Station Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyAsIFsh9mg
skyholic.tumblr.com/post/165213546324/do-you-love-your-mother-whose-normal-attack-is-a
curateipsum.com/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can I get some feedback on this, please?

Or else I will be forced to make one of my clients review my shit.

The only uncensored news channel in the multiverse!

It...looks good? I don't know what else to say.

...I have failed.

>to make one of my clients review my shit.
...Please don't.

Looks alright so far, if a bit bare.

I'm sorry Ricrod, I just have no idea what the setting is.

youtube.com/watch?v=MyAsIFsh9mg

There's no mention of perks being free or discounted. I assume you would want to add that since the item section does mention it.

Looks nice.

Post me your Metal Gear Solid builds, /jc/

Challenge Mode: Also give feedback in the same post.

After reading through the entire jump i didn't see any issues with it.

Why is PC so blurry there?

>It's Always Funny Here
>all laugh and light he mood
lighten the mood?

For no reason in particular, would you say these would be good backgrounds/origins for a Princess and the Frog jump?

>Drop-In (based on Naveen)
>Local (based on Tiana, Charlotte, and Big Daddy La Bouff)
>Bayou Inhabitant (based on Ray, Louis, and Mama Odie)
>Shadow Man (based on Facilier)

I'm tempted to give Mama Odie her own background, but I wanted to see if this would work as well. I don't want to put Mama Odie and Facilier in the same background, because their powers and character are very different.

>Crouching Moron, Hiding Idiot
in the item section this subsection heading isn't centred like the others

Thanks. Fixed now.

What are some low-danger jumps that are higher power than street level?

>There is no home, like home
>A really cozy apartment at your name
in your name

No option to set your age for cp. Also, you have no 50cp items but the companion import and one 100cp perk can cost 50.

Can Classroom of the Elite be attached to a non-Warehouse property?

I will say, a bit of a more in-detail description in Notes about Shoukanjuu Summoning System. Namely: What do Shoukanjuu battles entail; What having yours post-jump also entails, and if you can summon it freely of the ESB-Field (or not, judging by the bracelet item); if that means choosing the highest class makes it a better option overall post-jump, assuming it can be used to attack things other than other Summoned Beings, yadda yadda yadda.

That's assuming you have the information to work with, of course. If it doesn't exist, then at least a bare minimum of input would suffice.

Other than that and a few grammar mistakes here and there, nothing really looks bad to me, mang.

>Metal Gear Solid - 303
Year: 2005
Drawbacks: War Has Changed (+100), Pacifist Run (+400), Weirdness Magnet (+200)
Scenarios: FOB
Final Point Count: 1,700 CP
Background: R&D Unit
Skills & Perks:
-I've Got Science! (Free)
-Box-Tech
-A New Age of Warfare
-Psychic
-Legendary Soldier + You Will Forget What Hollywood Taught You
Gadgets & Camo:
-Signature Weapon (Free)
-Arms Material D-114 (Free)

Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm seems like it could work. The Blue Eyes White Dragon perk tree puts you on a level where you can level cities in hours and kingdoms in days, though these are typical fantasy cities and kingdoms. Combine this with Wild perk tree, especially the capstone, and you'd be even more powerful.

Thanks.

Yes, should I put that on notes?

>Shoukanjuu Summoning System. Namely: What do Shoukanjuu battles entail;

A group of students make cute holograms battle for more funds to their class or some other things

>What having yours post-jump also entails,

You got a cute hologram of a little you around.

>and if you can summon it freely of the ESB-Field

Notes at the end. You can summon it without field after the jump ends

>if that means choosing the highest class makes it a better option overall post-jump

Nah, it doesn't mean much outside the jump, not even outside the school, even.

Hero BBS, Generic Isekai, and Majikoi give you way more than you need to survive if you're not a fool. Same could be said of most fantasy jumps, really. Magic in a lot of settings can get up to some silly shit with dedicated study, and the threats are usually adequately handled by the natives.

"Street-level" is pretty broad, senpai. Could be anything from an average joe, all the way up to Spider-Man, and by some interpretations beyond. Prototype is probably at the higher end of "street-level", though, as is X-Men Movies (barring Omega) and are both relatively safe if you know not to kick the hornet's nest.

Aight, thank you, but I'm saying that should be a thing in the Notes. Yknow? Unless you're intending that and I'm blind.

>A group of students make cute holograms battle for more funds to their class or some other things
Pokémon's trend of "send your pet to beat up other people's pets for money" continues.

>You got a cute hologram of a little you around.
Cute.

>Notes at the end. You can summon it without field after the jump ends
In this instance, I'd look into expanding the Iron Bracelet's potential then. It's 200 CP and it's use is rendered... well, useless post-jump. Not much of an investment all told so it doesn't need MUCH, but it does place the Crouching Moron origin under a bit of scrutiny.

>Nah, it doesn't mean much outside the jump, not even outside the school, even.
So no throwing my Shoukanjuu at someone mid-speech as a Renegade Interrupt? They're pretty much just for fighting other Shoukanjuu?

Oh well.

On a sidenote, what the fuck is it with isekai / light novels and just having no friggin' imagination in the titles.

Like this shit here: skyholic.tumblr.com/post/165213546324/do-you-love-your-mother-whose-normal-attack-is-a

"Do You Love Your Mother, Whose Normal Attack is a 2-Hit All-Attack Combo?"

Like what the fuck. That's not a title, that's THE PLOT.

Fire Emblem is low danger (Except for Genealogy, steer clear of that unless you have metaknowlege because in five years you'll be under the heel of an evil empire), Frozen, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Adventure Time, and Gemcraft gives you everything you need to survive.

Is there a drawback limit?

Also:
> A small collection of music videos despising you and your companions in your adventures.
You get a new one with every world you visit.
> despising
Do the videos really hate us that much?
(You probably wanted 'depicting'.)

Marvel Magic, depending on what continuity/universe you choose.

>Not much of an investment all told so it doesn't need MUCH, but it does place the Crouching Moron origin under a bit of scrutiny.

Mhh, maybe it can be used to give people shoukanjuus?

>"Do You Love Your Mother, Whose Normal Attack is a 2-Hit All-Attack Combo?"

...I'm won't make a jump out of that, son.

>(You probably wanted 'depicting'.)

Thank you, user. Those videos love you all, btw

I hadn't considered going to a Yugioh jump. I'll look into it.
>Magic
I was considering doing like Xiaolin Showdown and grabbing Heylin Magic, since it's a childrens cartoon and even has a drawback as such, so people aren't likely to die. Wuya did some crazy shit when she was at full power, so maybe take that and piss off into Civilization until I've gotten the hang of it. Same could be said of most other magic power, I guess. The problem is a lot of Magic at the high end becomes do-anything and nigh-omnipotent when it's freeformed and poorly defined.
>Threats are usually adequately handled by the natives
That's why I'm not averse to Pokemon, since it says the police will stop the villain teams if you don't' want to. It pretty well alleviates the main threat to the world, and if the plots happen outside of my interaction the heroes usually win in the end.
>Narrative causality boiz
I was thinking beneath regular shonen tier, but above like X-men and spidermen. I guess I was being really vague since that term isn't very well defined.

Hopeful Suitor
>worry, even the most adverse will gave up to your advancements in time.

Shouldn't that be give up instead?

>Shouldn't that be give up instead?

Thanks.

>Mhh, maybe it can be used to give people shoukanjuus?

... How would that even work. Rates their intelligence while in the field and then splats out a Shoukanjuu statted accordingly?

>...I'm won't make a jump out of that, son.

I don't blame you. I don't want to know what it involves.

Ah. And another question. Would this mean Shoukanjuus, as Summoned Beings (admittedly created form technology) are affected by summoning perks.

Such as, say, ones that cause your summoned creatures to spawn twice, or spawn two shadowy copies of themselves, or synergize with other summons by gaining related abilities or spells.

>Rates their intelligence while in the field and then splats out a Shoukanjuu statted accordingly?

Yes. Exactly.

>Would this mean Shoukanjuus, as Summoned Beings (admittedly created form technology) are affected by summoning perks.

Mh, If I have to take a stance in there is that yes. You can use your other summoning perks along with your shoukanjuu.

Alright. Fixed some typos and grammar mistakes.
Thanks to the anons that helped.

In What worlds Could I have an Advantage for taking The All Seeing eyes of the Gods, from Kekkei Sensen,in a future jump?

Any jump that involves illusions or true names, since the eyes can see through the former and find the latter

Overlord LN. There's really only one guy who's a match for you if you take Level 100 and you can start on his side.
Even if you don't he's only a danger to you if you piss him off by hurting his subordinates, otherwise you should be able to make friends with him.

Card Captor Sakura is also pretty high power without much danger even if you do get involved in the plot.
You don't have to though, especially as a drop in, which makes it pretty much 10 years of slice of life.

Lyrical Nanoha is also both high power and relatively safe. Spells are designed to be non-lethal by default, so barring drawbacks you shouldn't have too much trouble even if you do get involved in the plot.
Not to mention that you can easily start at the level of the main character or even above.

Fairy Tail is also pretty safe as long as you don't take the time extension drawback.
You'll leave just before things start actually getting dangerous and you don't have to get involved in the plot anyway and the higher class magics are at least city destroyer level.

Perfect Defenses don't come from the Shinma, I don't know where you got that idea from.

Why would perfect defenses stomp over the other stuff?

What jump offers a universal adblocker. Just, something that silences, blocks, and erases all advertisements.

If none, where do I go to make one.

Metal GEAR?
> Age: 22 [Rolled10] (5/5)
> Era: Arlington National Cemetery
> Background: R&D Unit [-100CP]
> Psychic: Telepathy [-600CP]
> I've Got Science!: AI [Get a Freebie!]
> Omni-Keyed [-100CP]
> Box-Tech [-200CP]
> A New Age Of Warfare [-300CP]
> Lay of the Land [-100CP]
> Gun Enthusiast [-100CP]
> Signature Weapon: Railgun [Get a Freebie!]
> Water Gun [Get a Freebie!]
> Arms Material D-114 [Get a Freebie!]
> Naked Camo [Get a Freebie!]
> Civilian Clothes [Get a Freebie!]
> The Box (x4) [Get a Freebie!]
> What Was That Noise? [Get a Freebie!]
> Phantom Cigar [-50CP]
> A Hideo Kojima Game [-50CP]
> MSF Curry [-200CP]
> War Has Changed [+100CP]
> Weirdness Magnet [+200CP]
> The Phantom Pain: L/R Arms [+300CP]
> Gun Jumper [+200CP]
> Scenario: Force of the Times

I sided with Big Boss, because of-course-I-fucking-did. He didn't inspire in me the raw fangirlism that Eggman did, or the devotion of Lady Satsuki, and I didn't even find him aesthetically fascinating, or the things he did to be particularly inspiring. I wasn't one of his fangirls. He had enough of those already.

I just...

I saw in him someone who was lost. A wounded man trying to find himself. Someone who could have been a hero, but chose to be a villain instead. Everyone else saw some kind of legend, but I just saw someone I wanted to help.
I just wanted to make his life a little easier, that's all.

It's called an A.I.

Level 100 NPCs are a thing.

I was R&D, and to a lesser extent a codec personality providing hardware analysis. Two of my arms were robotic, but I made up for it by both being really good at robotics and also having prehensile hair. Of course that was weird as fuck, but people were mollified by the explanation that I'd been injected with special cells that allowed for the expansion of my nervous system allowing for fine contol of hair follicles. Which wasn't a lie, since that's exactly what happened in Toriko, I just left out the part about it being in another world.
I devoured knowledge of all things scientific. There wasn't much else to do, really, since I'd decided to hang out on military bases for most of my stay.

I did follow the basic plot of the games, however. When the Shadow Moses incident happened, I arrived there to ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶D̶N̶A̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶y̶ ̶R̶E̶X̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶s̶ assist Snake as an additional scientific support.

During Big Shell, I also showed up as an additional Codec personality, where I mostly provided long-winded explanations about character motivations and backstory, which made the whole thing less confusing, but a whole lot more complex.
I also saved Emma, by literally punching her in the stomach with white magic, then ranted at her for fifteen straight minutes about butterflies. She didn't get it, and eventually Snake had to yell at me to stop.
I hear she got along with Sunny really well, later on down the line.

No I need something more advanced than an AI.
Something that blocks even those vocal assholes on the street.
Blocks the goddamn billboards and massive paintings you see on the sides of buildings for Coke and shit.

Cybernetic eyes and ears, and an A.I you really really trust.

Remember to be a rogue Rick. The Citadel is not worth your time.

A Symbiote could do that. And you can trust them.

The Citadel.

Oh man, the Citadel. God, that was fun.

You know how you destroy a society properly? You poison the well. You make sure all the Citadel-aligned Ricks get a binary agent that'll kill them. Alcohol and aerosol. Out of context magic that remains dormant unless triggered, so nothing short of a god of magic can detect it. You set that contingency to trigger while you're gone.

You sit back and you watch with glee as every single Rick who's been on the Citadel keels over and dies because their internal organs liquified. Which makes things super awkward when SEAL Team Rick breaks into the GalFed to assassinate Rick and gets liquified a heartbeat before they would have put one in Rick's head. Not that he was using it, but at least it means he can transfer back in.

I may or may not have collaborated with a certain Morty to achieve this.

Why, you ask? Why destroy almost every other copy of yourself in existence? Because I took a long look in the mirror, decided I didn't like what I saw, and the local multiverse is better off without old drunks who are high on their own intellect and ego.

I refused to even wear a Rick's face while I ran around the multiverse. Call it self-loathing, call it what you will. Being a Rick screwed me up for a little while.

I hope you also destroyed all the Rick's technology, because there are some really evil Morties that could get a hold on it and still use or improve them.

How does one decide what trumps what?

Sorry I've been a little apathetic lately, but I have almost finished the new Origin off and then I'll post the Jump.

Otherworldly Origins (50cp): This is and is not your world. Like some of the most dastardly denizens you’re likely to encounter during your stay here, this is not your home even if it is. Perhaps you’re in the wrong time, being born several centuries from now or millennia before your arrival. You could come from another dimension entirely, all the way from the first to the eleventh. Home, to you, may be untold light years away. The peculiarities of your origins I leave to your discretion, but you will be a stranger in an oh-so strange land.

Nefarious Jumper (600cp, Discount Otherworldly Origins): Time crumbles things; everything grows old and is forgotten under the power of time. It is an apparent absolute, one that none can overcome. You’ve dedicated many years of your subjective time to understanding this facet of nature, and in return it has offered you a small grace from its inexorable effects. Your understanding of temporal mechanics allow you to build machinery that grant you passage to its farthest borders. Although time won’t permit you to throw causality to any meaningful degree, you can travel anywhere form the farthest futures to the dawn of the dinosaurs and claim artifacts such as Power Crystals for your own use as you see fit.

any specfic examples? I've downloaded the drive and was curious as to what to pick next.

Cool. I look forward to the jump.

Also, any chance for the backgrounds (that don't come with extra special things inherently) to be free? 50CP as a cost is especially irritating as it means working around that last 50 points.
This is just my feelings on it though, feel free to ignore me if you really don't like free backgrounds or something. I may be feeling a bit spoiled by recent jumps that did so.

So what do you think Evil Morty's deal is?
Is he from the Council of Mortys?

Coolest FU, I will be waiting for it.

>50CP as a cost is especially irritating as it means working around that last 50 points.
I could make one of the 100cp perks a discounted one, rather than leave it free.

Aw, shucks. Reading yours now

> The Citadel is not worth your time.
Does it count if I was unaffiliated, but still went to the Citadel to buy stuff?

Those wafer cookies are really good, man.

I'm on board the "Our Rick's Morty isn't his original Morty" train. The level of genius and flippancy towards the Council of Ricks he displays is analogous to Our Rick.

Generic Alien Invasion (Preliminary Build)

Style: Rolled Death from Above, Bought Survival Horror (50)
Type of Alien: Rolled Energy Beings, Bought Reptile (50)
What do they want?: Rolled Colonisation (Free)
What's their Shtick?: Rolled Advanced Biotech (Free)

Background:
Human/Alien Hybrid (200)

Perks:
I Eat, I Live (Free)
When You Least Expect It (100)
Just Like Mama (Reptile) (200)
Just Like Mama (Xenomorph) (200)
A Born Natural (Advanced Bio-Tech) (300)

Companion:
Subject 35 (200)

Items:
Tools Of The Trade (Free)
Alien Weapon (Axe/Energy Rifle) (200)

Drawbacks:
Blood on my hands (+100)
They Come At Night (+100)
There's Something In The Blood (+100)
The Old Church Down the Street (+200)

Time to kick some Rakka off the planet.

Okay so some feedback for CloneAnon:
Others already mentioned the scaling issue in Alien Hunter.
I think you need to look at item pricing - Drop Ins only get one 100cp item discounted, Military get 400 of items discounted, Scientists get 400 discounted, Hybrids get one 600cp item discounted.
The companions, especially Subject 35, seem rather highly priced for what they have, especially since Subject 35 doesn't have any of the higher level perks associated with the aliens, nor any equipment like Cody or Banbridge have.
I think you need another 200cp drawback, unless the +100 on There’s Something In The Blood is a typo and meant to be +200.

Wishlist:
Alien weapon just to be "choose a melee weapon".
It would be nice to be able to make our own new companions, but that's neither here nor there.
Could do with a few more drawbacks (like another one at each level) but then I like lots of choice in drawbacks.

Wait, what? When did we get a Generic Alien Invasion jump?

Well it's a WIP. So technically 'not yet', but CloneAnon posted it in thread 1732.

I don't know what your setup is for the jump, just that free backgrounds when they don't offer anything more than one another are nice. If you give extra stuff to some of them then by all means add prices to those backgrounds to differentiate them and balance them against the backgrounds that don't, but don't feel the need to charge for a background otherwise.

But I'm just a random user who decided to say something when I saw a 50CP background. There's no need to listen to me if you don't want to.

Oh! Cool. ...uh thread 1732? Aw, crap, now I get it, someone used 1732 twice and I missed a thread. Arglebargle.

Thanks myrmidont and user.

I do kinda wonder what his endgame is, if it's "just" to destroy the Citadel or Cura Te Ipsum comic(curateipsum.com/) -style "kill all Ricks and/or all Ricks and all Mortys in the multiverse" or what

>Does anyone know what's happening with the Smallville jump?
Right! Sorry about that.

I sort of claimed it back in February and I haven't made much progress since. I have some notes, a few perks and drawbacks written, but no items and the origins aren't even determined.

Your question reminded me of it though and I can try to complete it if you're interested.

Alternatively you could do it yourself if you prefer? I'd give you my WIP for what it's worth.

So I've started working on a Call of Duty Zombies jump. Just putting that out there.

I mean, the easiest way to look at it is from Our Rick's perspective.
The Council of Ricks sucks. It enforces rules against even independent Ricks, and life inside the Citadel honestly sucks for all but an elite few. It's got all the same problems as regular society, except run through the veneer of Ricks, so that they can feel good about their Rickness. They wanted to protect themselves from the Galactic Governments, so they became their own government, and it's just as bad.

For a sufficiently motivated individual, this is enough reason to try and dismantle it. Bring about equality to Ricks and Morties? Sure, that sounds like a nice campaign speech. But if you make that a little more foreboding (which is what campaign speeches are for, according to Evil Morty), that can just be another way of saying "I'm going to dismantle this whole system."

Rick also dismantled the system in the season premiere. He's just a lot more forceful about it. As we saw in the Toxic episode, he's a lot more forceful about everything, whereas Morty, when he gets his shit together, can be a lot more subtle and manipulative.

I think that Evil Morty was Our Rick's original Morty, and now he's trying to bring down the system.
At the end of the first Evil Morty episode, Rick even mentions that it's not good for Morties to start getting ideas. And I think that's because he has experience with it.

I could still turn out to be wrong, but I'm totally calling this if I'm not.

Probably cinematic after effects or some renegade particle effects.

Quick question regarding Tsukihime, a while back someone mentioned how if you choose Dead Apostle that after the jump you would still need to drink blood, is this true?

I start my chain with a really long run-up to give myself as much experience and time to adjust as possible.

Starting with pokemon trainer, i take psionics and aura at the cost of being a team rocket target, but it's basically a non-issue if you're willing to get violent. That gives me the ability to scramble brains and cut throats from a distance, read minds and emotions, and makes me just as dangerous in melee. This is enough to handle most threats in low-power jumps, even guys with guns, potentially. Even so, i don't take any jumps where getting shot is likely for a while.

After that (and all the supplements) i take harvest moon with the hard work drawback, turning it into a gauntlet. But it's just harvest moon, so it doesn't matter. Besides some quality of life perks, i spent 450cp just taking the "lookin' good" perk 9 times, boosting how attractive i look by 2.8x. This is a massive social boon in just about any jump.

Next is Ranma, with Amazon Durability, Martial Acrobatics and the Copycat Technique. Amazon durability makes you tough enough to walk away from being hit by a bus and launched through a tree with just some scratches despite being a low-power jump. Martial acrobatics allows you to fall from great distances without being injured, which coupled with amazon durability essentially means no fall damage. Finally, copycat essentially turns you into kakashi on steroids, allowing you to copy literally anything someone else does at a moderate level, even magic. This can be used to acquire any technique used by another person in any future jump, and makes training oneself trivial, allowing you to become a powerful martial artist easily over the course of that one jump.

Then Sim City, taking it's Eccentric and Genius perks, for a boost to intelligence and logic, then Lucky for, of course, a general luck boost.
After that is a bunch of ultra-low-power jumps like Nichijou, but now i'm basically ensured to do well in life and not to die by accident.

I found my notes! Turns out I do have origins written down.

I have Drop-In, Meteor Freak, Trustfund Kid and Other Last Child of Krypton.

Does that seem okay?

Arguably DC Occult, if you hide in your Tower of Fate and personal dimension, you can ignore most of the Multiverse and be above Dr. Fate.

Posted a build for forgotten realms last night and bought a bunch of templates and classes, I decided to change elder serpent into acidborn and chameleon for some neat tricks like invisibility and the ability to live in acid.

What can a decanter of endless water be used for?

Become the wet bandit

is desolate era conceptual hacks or bigaatons?

It has a lot if you get into the dao. Of course from what I understans mastering a dao is hard to do.

Making an Ork Freeboota build and need to know of jumps with ships or fleets. So far I've jumped the following.

>Light of Terra
>Halo: The Covenant
>Stellaris
>Elite Dangerous
>EVE Online
>Supreme Commander
>Captain Harlock

A lot of which one?

What is a dao?

Dragon Ball AF gives you Alien Fleet

in: Desolate Era Wiki
The Dao

Table of Contents
The 'Dao' or the 'Way' are the principles that uphold the functioning of the cosmos and within the Three Realms consist of 10 Heavenly Daos, 81 Grand Daos and 108,000 lesser Daos. The Heavenly Daos are the most powerful and hardest to master Daos followed by the Grand Daos and finally the lesser Daos being the weakest and easiest to master.

Advancing in Ki Refining is closely related to ones own understanding of these Daos

The Three Realms Heavenly Daos

The Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos
The Heavenly Dao of Yin
The Heavenly Dao of Yang
The Heavenly Dao of Life
The Heavenly Dao of Destruction
The Heavenly Dao of Water
The Heavenly Dao of Fire
The Heavenly Dao of Wood
The Heavenly Dao of Metal
The Heavenly Dao of Earth
(Also contains a partial set of Wind Daos)

Seamless Chaosworld's Heavenly Daos

Heavenly Dao of Primodial Chaos
Heavenly Dao of Heart
Heavenly Dao of Wind
Heavenly Dao of Water
Heavenly Dao of Fire
Heavenly Dao of Earth
The Heavenly Daos are considered flawed and incomplete with there being no way at all to completely and thoroughly understand all of them at the same time, thus mastering nine Heavenly Daos is considered the limit.

Of the Heavenly Daos, the Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos is considered to be the most supreme of all, as all other Daos are created from the Dao of Primordial Chaos, those Daofathers master one of the other Heavenly Daos will begin attempting to comprehend it and those who have succeeded in completely master this Dao will become the most supreme powers comparable to both Maiden Nuwa and Pangu, the only others who have mastered this Dao.

>Of the Heavenly Daos, the Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos is considered to be the most supreme of all, as all other Daos are created from the Dao of Primordial Chaos, those Daofathers master one of the other Heavenly Daos will begin attempting to comprehend it and those who have succeeded in completely master this Dao will become the most supreme powers comparable to both Maiden Nuwa and Pangu, the only others who have mastered this Dao.

I understand there are a lot of Daos , what I'm asking is are the power levels in that jump derived from conceptual hacks or bigaatons?

Flood a room, or a dungeon.
Supply a village in the middle of a desert with water.
Knock people down.
Get a ton of water for waterbending.
Flood a room and then freeze it to ice to freeze things in place.
An infinite supply of water is an infinite supply of hydrogen and oxygen, so use it for electrolysis into hydrogen and oxygen - for explosives, rocket fuel, air, for hydrogen fusion reactor fuel, for reaction mass in a space ship.
Use alchemy to convert it into other stuff.

From what I understand having a mastery of a dao allows you full control over that dao and even allows you to imbue its properties into your attacks.

I like the sound of that. Would drop-in be the Lana, Chloe, and Pete perks? Maybe something based on the Kent's being able to keep a super kid secret, or some of the other people like the doctor man who looked into him? Or is it going to look at other people like the not!illuminati? I guess they could go in Trustfund Kid, kinda.

conceptual hacks it is then thank you

Both? People are moving FTL and destroying Chaos Worlds (which are bigger than our solar system), but also come with the classical cultivation hax.

okay thank you that was the clarification I was looking for

Single ships in Arrowverse, Green Lantern the Animated Series, Futurama (with tiny little space scooter too), Invader Zim, and at least one of the Star Wars jumps. I don't know if any Star Trek comes with a ship though.

Young Justice has a living shapeshifting ship too, and Kirby and Metroid have funny looking ships.

>Lana, Chloe, and Pete perks
So far I only have Lana-inspired perks, not sure what to use from Chloe and Pete. Maybe an investigation perk?
>something based on the Kent's being able to keep a super kid secret
Oh that's a good idea! I'll have to add that.

Titanfall V2.5 - Monarch's Reign update

>Added Orbital Drop and Suborbital Diner items
Titan Customization:
>Added Smart Core to Core Abilities
>Added Rearm
>Added Energy Siphon
Ship Customization:
>Added Comfortable Quarters
>Added Food Production
>Added STAPLE IT ON
>Added Storied Ancestry

Slowly working through my update workload. This should be the last Titanfall update unless we get a Titanfall 3 as the last DLC released recently, although I suppose if someone makes a request for an addition in the future that could happen.

The AXZ update for Symphogear will come about the same time the anime finishes in three or four weeks presuming they don't drop a last minute curveball that tanks it.

If you're treating it as one of your forms, yes

Thanks for the update.

Now we just need you to jump into the future to get a head start on T3 update.

When doing your build you should probably pick the dao you want since it is sorta required to advance in levels there is no reason not to.

I chose the dao of Mystic Crystal (Not canon I think, there are over 108k dao and we only know like 8), then moved up to the dao of formations and co structs (easy because cp bought stuff), then the dao of life because I like to make minions.

I believe you can also keep gaining dao masteries after the fact but cannot be certain.

Since you are here... Do you mind clarifying how is the size upgrade applied?

Investigation, photography (kinda more Jimmy's thing, I guess), a journalism/writing perk that can draw from both Chloe and Louis (later series Louis, admittedly, but still), perhaps a sneaking perk or something to get places you're not meant to be, and learn things you're not meant to know?

What was Chloe's power again? Did she get a truth thing or a healing thing or something? It's been so long I can't remember.

Veritas! That was the name of the not!Illuminati, wasn't it? The guys who knew Clark was coming?

You could have perks or items related to some of the ancient Kryptonians who left things lying around, or the strange things their tech did. Our own version of the Kawatche caves with a mystery in each jump could be a neat story piece.

That evil witch who possessed Lana and... was it Chloe and Louis, or just randoms other girls?

I'm just throwing ideas at you here, hope some of them are useful.

Thanks! I did do Star Wars but I mostly just imported my biggest ship and crammed the 0.5 Hyper drive on there. I'll go ahead and poke all those.

Side question, anyone know how big a Inquisitorial Black Ship typically is?