Warhammer 4Ok general /40kg/

The return of 60 multimeltas!!!! Edition
>Konor Campaign, chaos players gave up
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>top 5 anime squig waifu's
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>GW FAQs (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/09/11/forge-world-focus-mars-sep-11gw-homepage-post-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Tau Empire

Wait. When did 60 multi-metlas leave?

9/3 for Tzeentch

Nth for I hope everyone is having a good day and is enjoying their hobby in whatever way that may be :)

9/11 never forget

dubs names my WiP metal alpha legion sorcerer
Imperial fists and ultramarines need not comment

Thanks user.

Skavaros.

Smaug, plz leave

Oh Woops. it's 9/11

Uhh God Bless the United States, hallowed be thy Burgers.
Forgive us our invasions, as we invade those that offend us
Lead us not into Traps, but deliver us to Trips

'Merica
Darky

DORN

In 8th.
They are fucking worthless for SoB
Now meltaguns and inferno pistols are fast enough to compensate for their lack of range

Whatever that niggers name was in DoW who somehow entreated khorne despite being a psyker

Rickle Pick.

Alpharius.

Suirahpla

Truly, the dubs have abandoned us.

Do you not think your actions may have consequences?

Best day in my life

Bit rude

Did you find those virgins yet?

DESOLATION STATUS: ANALLY DESOLATED SMAUG LOVER.

Smaug plz

>terrible meme makes its way on to my model
>latest episode was shit for the first time this season in my opinion
You know I've been defending this season from everyone but this is going to make it harder
>I turned myself into a traitor morty!!! XD

>Multi-meltas
>Worthless in 8th

40 keks

xD

>fields infinite grots with 2 shot rending lascannon flamers

so... this is the power of the frag cannon... i can defeat infinite smashfuckers in land raiders...

Veeky Forums is full of them

I was just wondering how viable they'd be but then I remembered hoard armies exist.

For real, I hiss in abject horror at the thought of TWO multi-meltas coming anywhere near my precious vehicles. Quantum Shielding is great, but it wont always save you.

>>latest episode was shit for the first time this season in my opinion

The 1st episode off 3rd was godly. Unfortunately, they seem to have used 95% of their creativity for the year on it.

Is this Muslim hevan????

Trim and clean your fucking fingernails

That's what storm bolters are for, you take nothing but storm bolters and melta weapons (not JUST multi-meltas)

Whoops.

>having taste this bad

This was a good episode. You're a moron for asking dubs to name your models though. Why would you ask people who buy into a terrible, cancerous meme to name your models, and not expect to get terrible, cancerous, meme names?

Like pottery

SOUL GRINDERS!

Been a blast, Veeky Forums, come to /m/ anytime.

>Sorcery

Convince me that Mortarion isn't OP as fuck. It can survive an entire army of shooting at less than 500 points!

Tell my why I shouldn't expand my Grey Knights lineup to account for every member of the 3rd Brotherhood. (that's about 103 marines)

>alright time to snap a picture of this meme
>well my nails still have primer on them
>and I know how autists on Veeky Forums love to point out shit that's not the subject of the protest
>oh well maybe no one will say anything

The source of multi-melta of reliable multi-melta are Retribution and Immolator that are supper expensive.

For less you can get Seraphims or Dominions in Repressor that will get within melta range more reliably and in bigger numbers (also cheaper) than Reta and MM Immolators

Deathhex.

You shouldn't play gay knights.

>not expecting a terrible cancerous meme
Don't you get it? That was the alpha legions plan

A spell not everyone has access to.

>Seraphim
>Not fucking shit

No.

Not talking about the primer on the nails, it's the absolute state of your finger nails. They're not manicured and there's dirt under the top of them. What are you, some sort of pleb?

Mortal Wounds, or 60 multi-meltas

Alright so I asked this question a few threads ago but the problem has come up again in a game at my local GW. My dumbass friend insists that every unit in his Death Guard army has Disgustingly Resilient, even non-DG units like regular Chaos terminators, Havocs, and even his Defiler. Even the GW staff agreed with him despite a good number of us arguing against it. How can I prove to him that he's wrong?

Convince me that a land raider isn't OP as fuck. It can survive an entire army of shooting at less than 500 points!

Point at the specific rule in the book that proves him wrong.

>Just use this forgeworld unit

Don't talk trash about my immolator waifus!

You can also give them to SoB troops squads

Mah rubrics just made the switch to plastic.
So do I want to go MSU, or Reapcannons?

make a similar example with the loyalist codex and see if they still agree

>Staff agrees with the guy using new releases
What a fucking surprise.

Seraphims with Inferno Pistols are good enough. Small units can hide behind LoS and pop something later on the game.
They are the mop up crew for Dominions

>Manicured nails
>Male
are you a faggot

Tell him every units of Blood Angels has Black Rage rules and see how the faggot likes it.

Wagecuck detected

Not really user, they look cool on the table and that's about it.

M-M Immolator is crap, compared to Immolation Flamer Immolator

It must be tough seeing the world through a lense that everything is like some sort of jewish conspiracy against you

A full Fulgurite mortal wound charge only takes 2/3 of his health off thanks to Disgustingly Resilient. Given his equipment there's almost no chance they'll manage to get all the squad into him either, and he can tank the entire rest of my army without breaking a sweat.
Honestly given the power Primarchs are currently being handed it would make sense if they conceded by victory points when killed like in 30k, or cost command points rather than providing a big pile of them at best and providing an almost impossible Slay the Warlord at worst.

If you could go back in time only for 40k related purposes, what would you do differently?

I'd go back to when I go back into it just a few months back when 8th came out; pick up one of the Dark Imperium or Know No Fear boxes just to get back into the practice of painting with the Nurgle stuff, then paint the Primaris Marines up nicely; supplement them with a few Dreadnoughts. Then get one other faction (probably Dark Eldar, but Craftworld Eldar are a possibilty, especially if I went big on Wraithguard) and focus on them, so I'd have two decent sized armies instead of 5 (technically 6) small ones at this stage.

>manicure
Tell me user, are you a girl male?

Most players will be too dumb to make an actual decent DG army around him, that's about the only saving grace.

I know that opinion was burning you up inside user, but please... Adults are talking here.

>GW is jewish
you are the one being silly. shoo-shoo, silly-boy.

Just take a mortarion of your own you big dummy.

I wouldn't spend $500 on a horus Heresy army I never played and sold for about $350

kys

Both, in the CSM codex.

Another wagecuck

How do you expect to pull down a reasonable salary when your hands look like a laborer's?

MSU can take a cannon. Just go with terminators though, they're actually good in ts.

>what is not being literal?
I'm guessing English isn't your first language?

>Nihilism and irreverent violence makes a show reddit
Extremely weak bait

user, adults are talking.

Mop up crews are not rolls worth spending cash on, you'll get better results form more battle sisters or dedicated unites

ow edgy

>Cancer subject, cancer edtion, shitty memes.
Must be dayrmtime int ESTonia

>Implying construction doesn't pay more than middle management desk jobs

Here's a secret user, no matter what you make you'll always struggle for more.

warhammer-community.com/2017/09/11/forge-world-focus-mars-sep-11gw-homepage-post-4/

Mars faction focus.

Crawls warlord trait looks very good on him.

>Reddit is now pretending to be Veeky Forums and false flagging
What a time to be alive

good b8.

>Full Squad of Infiltrators, armed with Flechettes or 6 Dakkastelans
>Pop the Re-Rolling 1's canticle
>Use pic related
Fucking delicious m8, Machine gos bless us, holy shit

The other forge worlds had better be amazing or else there is even less reason to not use Mars.

>implying SoB have bought new models
It is just a result of running old hand flamer Seraphims as inferno. Since hand flamers are shit after the nerf

>working a desk job
I do not envy you no matter how much you make, fortunately all they care about at my lab is that I do my work and write my reports

These strategems are getting out of hand

You ever wonder why there are so many Ultramarine players user?

Oh snap that looks good. Double Canticles and Mortal Wounding Kastelan volleys, plus flaying enemies with flechette bombardments or waves of rad-fire. I think this is hinting that I need another box of Kastelans, holy crap.

It actually wouldn't be half bad on a full unit of Vanguards desu.

RYZA RULES BETTER BE GOOD OR IM GONNA NECK MYSELF

MY MONTHS OF PAINTING ORANGE BETTER BE WORTH