What happened? Was this just an absolute shitcoin?

What happened? Was this just an absolute shitcoin?

Yes. We just got tired of refuting and shitting on every thread. It was an obvious pajeet pump and dumpp

Fuck I put 0.5 ETH into this, literally 1/4th of my stack when it was 65c. Should I HODL? FeelsBadMan

The tech and team was so obviously suspect. Glad I stayed away

Jesus christ. Please sell so I and many other can continue to buy the dip. See you in 2018

this is a big fucking dip. it’s getting VERGE’d

Dude.. it was just hype because it was the first dapp on IOTA and its absolute trash. I made 500% not touching this shit ever again. Fucking horrible shit.

test net being released in a couple days. It pumped ridiculously due to hype and its now coming back down, but it will still hit a dollar soon, I would hold if you bought, or buy in at this dip if you haven't

Guys fucking hold, this is just being driven down before mainnet is released and I also assume a few people are taking out their gains to ride the bnty pump. This will be $1 in a week or two easy, dump then buy now

testnet delayed til january "maybe"

hahaha that testnet 'delay'. absolutely JUSTed

lol its up like 700% since dec 20 you must be new

>glad I stayed away from 2000% profit

TOPKEK

Im still not done accumulating.
People still dont know how 10k% profits are being made. You cant have all people be big gainers. People need to be shooked out.

I can't believe Veeky Forums fell for this PnD scam.

Am i retarded? Its still higher than yesterday?
>Goes up
>Goes down again
>Nocoinlets try to pajeet this

>Developer declared they will employ more staff now that money isn't a problem
>PnD

Foolish boy you should have sold the top and put your profits into BNTY.

Ok, sanjay. Now go ask Bruno Block for your bounty payment.

Nothing new folks, whales at play. Dump to them so they can continue to fuck your shit up over and over again. This is clearly a dip worth buying and just dropped another 6 eth in.

it relies on a broken piece of shit called IOTA.

What did you expect, pure p&d

they all bought the top

Im literally waiting for transferring 15 eth to buy some more and its over 3 hours now and still nothing
I never had to wait longer than ~15 minutes

Help

up ur gas

>piece of shit
>10b market cap

The harder the fud, the sweeter the buy ;)

you were getting it confused with fapcoin which is understandable as their logos are very similar