Be in a party with my father searching for my mother's/his wife's killers...

Be in a party with my father searching for my mother's/his wife's killers. Become infatuated with the party's loving and motherly Cleric who is my age. She becomes my Father's lover. How do I deal with this?

Threesome?

Fight to the death. It's the only way.

too late dad already deflowered her

So? A good fight to the death is always a good idea.
Hell fight with her to the death, for taking your mother's place or something.

Just give up dude, She is used goods.

Unless you have a weird fetish for stepmothers, its not going to work.

cucked by your own dad

Traditions have to start somewhere.

OH MAI GAD!!!

t. Oedipus

Wait for something to kill your father. Raise his new child with the Cleric and marry the child when she's of age

Infatuation is not love. Your father is using her to work out his issues & maybe fill the void of your mother. Do not ruin this, it could destablize him & bring him to ruin. You do not love her, you merely have a crush. If they are happy together find someone else.

Next time, make the first move. Flirt with a princess, dance with the ladyknight, run through the woods with the savage but beautiful woods witch. Find your own waifu user. Don't steal the happiness of others

Don't listen to this user.

Try to do some shady investigation on how to summon pretty damn strong demons and then make them torture your dad as he watches you rape your crush.

Go die, Griffith

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE

This is the one.

You gotta kill your dad, dude.

I've been there, I killed my dad, and it all worked out.

No, he needs to resurrect his mother.

Then fuck her.

Go and kill some gods for making this happend

Why do you need to do anything? The better man won.

FPBP

You quit whining like a little bitch and get in the robot, that's what you do.

Make a deal with the Demon realm to get revenge on your party in exchange for letting them into the world with you as top-dog in the new world order.