Drawthread: Cawing Mad Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vikingsword.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=19142&stc=1
artcher-artwork.tumblr.com/
oprichniki1.tumblr.com/tagged/art
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I get two satyrs, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? The one manning the machine gun has his armor on, the one manning the ammo belt has his off. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it

Migrating Requesting a dwarven mountain nomad barbarian.

Her design is inspired by tibetan people, so she has quite the colorful clothes and armaments. She is also pretty tall for a dwarf, being about 150cm tall.

Her facial features and hair are like on the dwarven woman lower left, except for a somewhat darker skin color. The small beard is optional, down to personal taste.

Her weapon of choice is a glaive, slightly taller than her, and sporting an unusual completely rectangular head. It should obviously be dwarven made, maybe made of brass?

Her clothes consist of red lamellar chest armor (she doesn't have the gauntlets or helmet from ref), long fur gloves, a cloak like on the right except more colorful (say, blue) and jewelry in the style of bottom right. Any additional details are up to the artist.

migrating Requesting a picture of these three guys before everything in that campaign went to shit. Can be just their mugshots like in the bottom image or a full-body picture.

Migrating from last thread
Requesting a Jester who had a really rough week
He is on the run because of a rather crude joke he made about the king and queen during a show. After being tortured for a week he managed to escape.
His jester is the same as pic 1 (without the mask) and it's covered in mud, dirt and blood.
He is fairly young and have the same facial structure as pic 2, his nose is crooked like in pic 3, and he have big eyebag like in pic 4, for he didn't get much sleep
He also have a red iron brand one of his cheek, it's the circular symbol on the bottom right

I didn't specifies a particular poses in the pic so do what you want, as long as he look tired or about to break down

Migrating request.

A picture of my OCs hanging out, talking, etc. For sake of more accurate poses and facial expressions, the guy is a noble and a knight, and the girl is an assassin who works as a courtesan part-time.

They look pretty much like pic related. Only addendum is that I want the guy to be a Goliath and the girl to be a Halfling, a la D&D, so there's going to be some changes to height and the guy will have facial markings. Also, their weapons of choice are mace and kite shield, and dagger and pistol(flintlock) respectively.

in hopes that the artist can find it again

Requesting my gunslinger in a pose like graves, cigar and all. Witch hat could maybe be blown away, doesn't matter if her eyepatch is on/off. Artists can do as they please though, let your mind run wild. Gracias :D

Migrating >Francis is an engineer for the Roseland military.
He is also a dabbler of divination and necromancy magic.
He has blonde hair,one natural green eye and one solid purple eye (cosmetic eye graft).
He often wears goggles that enhance his aim in combat.
He wears a black leather armor suit with white bone plating underneath his military uniform (black primary,red secondary).
He wields two sickle style electric arc blasters, white bone with black leather grips.
He has grafted giant bird wings into his back.
His minions of choice are skin kites.

40k related request for a heavy gunner.

She's from a world of massive people. Wearing olive green fatigues and urban camo pattern carapace armour (sans helmet) and heavy boots.
She uses a hand-held autocannon with the grips inverted as in the reference.

Any kind of pose is fine, though for some ideas I'd suggest standing casually alongside her propped autocannon, with one end resting on the ground and her holding the barrel; or holding it by the grips and standing at ease.

Ideally the picture should include something to show her massive stature. Possibly a door frame?

Migrating
Requesting my superheroine character for a M&M game.

Her name is Technofist And she uses a pair of oversized robotic arms that free float over her and mimic her movements and actions, they are capable of lifting a freight truck or crushing boulders in their palms and can even act as a personal shield.

She is a black girl and instead of the super model body that most heroes have, she is actually plump (not fat), which leads to a slight flaw as she is somewhat sensitive about her weight and will fly off the handle attacking anyone who so much as insinuates that she is overweight.

She wears a techno bodysuit to help control her fists, as well as afford her some protection, and a tech visor for battlefield info and eye protection.

I would like to request a picture of a magical sailing ship with a living figurehead, having some fun high-seas adventures with her crew, please.

Thanks!

Well, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do some art of my Elf Wizard. For what she looks like she is the blonde elf in that picture to a T. I wanted to have her in blue robes or a blue dress, whatever preference. For what she's doing, I won't be super picky, but I'd prefer reading, or enchanting an item of some sort.

Migrating.

I'd like it if someone could shade and color the image on the right so that it is like the one on the left. However, please change the inside of his cloak and his crown to a celestial blue, and draw a white, fluffy cloud on his crown. His eyes are also celestial blue, and the hand protection on the sword should be on the other side.

Requesting my Blood Elf from Warcraft looking focused as she channels golden energy into her hands, getting ready to heal someone's injuries.

Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, drawfriends.

Can anyone do my character from a Lost&Found campaign?
>Amphibious human with neck gills and grey dolphin like skin
>Short Brown hair and brown eyes
>leather armor and simple sword at hip
>May or may not be wearing red swimtrunks under armor, I'll leave it to the artist
>rail/coilgun rifle
>Confident expression

For reference, Lost&Found is a setting where lost people, civilizations, knowledge and gods end up and is a chaotic mix of technologies and magics. The character is a spy acting as a wandering sellsword.

You, I'm sure you saw that thread earlier today
Hope it will get fulfilled, seems comfy

continuing to anchor until it's done!

Requesting my cybernetic Ankylosaur soldier from a doomed future.
Humanoid. Wearing a suit of power armor like Reinhardt's, but with bulkier back that rises over his head ala terminator armor. He's got a cybernetic eye like in the image and a big ol' beefy oversized robotic right arm. Carries a rocket hammer built from the remains of his original natural tail. Has cybernetic tal, too.

Requesting Elric singing "Crawling in my skin" on karaoke while Conan and Guts are laughing their asses off.

Migrating

Requesting a Strigany merc. He wears the leather armour pictured here without the pauldrons and the wheel incised on it. As for the rest of his outfit, a simple undershirt and some trousers with an assortment of pouches for travel rations and other odds and ends. His hair is done up in the bun but still a little wild but not wholly unkempt, and he has a lute with spiraling designs on it.

I've yet to decide what weapons I'm going to use and mostly focusing on how to survive a siege the rest of the party dragged me into

I did see the thread, and thought the idea might be charming enough to be worth a doodle.

Hello, I would like to draw something gothic or a cute girl, preferably both.

can you draw a dryad with autumn leaves for hair sitting on a carved pumpkin with a flustered face?

Could you draw a busty vampire hooker that loks kinda like pic related?

Requesting a Goliath wearing a big suit of armor like the Judgement armor from wow.

He has a tome/book that hangs from a chain thats on his belt.

The greathammer is massive and has runes and spikes on it.

How about a cute ghost dancing with a cute zombie?

Since you specifically asked for this kind of request I'm going to point you at this one but PLEASE only consider it if NO OTHER requests captures your interest.

You got two fills, you're under arrest

Requesting my PC for the main campaign i'm playing, he's a half-elf bard named Gale Leverett, His features are well shown by the CC images added, though they're off for both of them, have illustrated differences I'd like, His nose is a bit more button-ish than either of those show, also he looks too old in both CC's he's only 18, which is about 16 for half elves, so I figure he should look it.

Not a burning request though, I can wait for him to get illustrated. though he is my favourite PC so it'd be cool.

Can you link or post the outfit reference?

just found it while search "Blue bard" on google, the outfit ended up being relatively close atleast in colour to what I had in mind. though the face and such is completely different from gale.

>Your D&D character wears WoW armor

It's like a one-two punch of terrible taste; I came into this thread solely to laugh at you.

Any chance of getting Dark Angels space marines (the livery is important) in Village people costumes?

YMCA dance optional

WIP

Oooh

That's already becoming amazing. Thanks a lot!

So I want to give my party some better-personalized art for their PCs and I can't think of a better place than here. So here is one my group's characters.

Requesting a Lightfoot Halfling Lore Bard/Arcane Trickster Rogue.

So this guy is a "retired" gigolo who also loves pimping around and just recently bedded 4 women at once and now he is stuck with this immovable cocky grin. He also dresses the part as well so have fun with it!

Yes I know that is a picture of Goofy but I could not find a better substitute.

Hey, requesting my skinwalker ranger in her bat-hybrid form and her two direbats. I was thinking perhaps them as a group perched upon a treebranch, she crouching on top, while the two hang below.
As for her looks, i imagined her mostly like the ref, but with sharper ears, standing more up and some attire more aproperiate someone who resides in the forest, like a hunter's garb and a bow.
Large direbats are described as the size of bulls, so if they could be a fair bit bigger than her that would be amazing, and maybe she saying something akin to ''Isa, Shiza, sic'em'' that would be way cool.
Thanks for any interest

>55195377
Is this drawfriend around? If so hope I can get an update if it would be alright

Whoops
this one

Lemme smash.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Requesting art of our campaign's BBEG, a beardless Babylonian Hobgoblin known as Asakku-bel-Zikur "The Beardless". A once-great ruler who has since fallen into the temptations of the evil forces of the world and dragged his entire city with him into depravity and madness.

Going left-to-right, Asakku firstly wears a full faced maille coif, more of a hood actually. There are NO OPENINGS. The maill is a full hood with no holes or exposure which covers everything from his eyes to mouth. The hood is tight however and you can see the impressions of his eye sockets, but cannot see the eyes through the maille links.

Over the coif he wears a golden helmet with a giant feather crown-like crest and is strapped tightly under his jaw. The picture below is what his features are like, human-ish, but the skull is a bit bulky compared to a normal man and his neck is very thick.

For the rest of his armor Asakku wears a full red suit of maille that covers every square inch of his body, and everything but the legs is one-piece: even the maille coif is directly attached to the main hauberk along with the gloves. The hauberk and leggings are made out of an enchanted metal called Sanguinite in-universe, which causes the armor to have a sickly red appearance. Sort of like this manuscript illumination but much darker, arterial even. It glows faintly and looks very unnatural due do its fairly nasty means of production.

As weapons Asakku wields something fairly simple- dense iron "bar maces" which act as sword breakers and large truncheons he can simply beat men to death with through their armor with no care taken for finesse.

In addition, Asakku is a broadly built giant that stands 7'6" tall and is incredibly muscular. Sorta like Björnsson from GOT.

user was coloring this but i haven't seen him since friday.

Aw shucks, 've never been featured here before. Thanks man.

Hope you like turquoise.

Greedy cunt was 2 fullfillments in the last thread not enough?

Not OR but I'm watching this one!

Whoops missed a bit of cloak.

Your art style is marvelous.

For a campaign on Roll20, I desperately need a picture of a white dragon with the expression of a very stupid dog mid-jump. Tongue hanging out of the mouth optional but would be appreciated.

The pose isn't all that important, and no background is preferable, but getting that stupid happy look is absolutely pivotal. Thank you.

Had to have more didn't you? COuldn't leave it well enough alone. Not one but two, full color fulliments of your stupid waifu.

Requesting a Half orc in that soldier's outfit with a Wood Elf Glaive

Requesting a bit of art for my starfinder space-bold soldier dude.

Incidentally, anyone know where this armor design started? I've seen so many different artists using this style of sci-fi armor. I like it but I wonder where it started.

Requesting a Shadowfell corrupted gold dragon.

Basically blackened scales and horns crackling with shadow energy, flame-like wings that resemble a dark cape, bits of its former self showing through such as a few golden scales etc.

Request for an NPC boss that my party's going to be fighting in the next session or two.

A tiefling with black skin, solid orange eyes, filed/fanged teeth, shaggy/messy white hair, and antler-horns like pic related. Wearing a tattered set of mage robes and with white lightning sparking out of his clawed hands. Probably baring his teeth while grinning evilly.

Draw a 48x48 or 48x96 pixel image of a the last D&D monster you fought against.

where´s the pic?

Piss off, people like you are just as unwanted as rerequests.

Well that was unnecessary. It's a board for people who play rpgs and you're ragging on a guy for making a character he likes?

Is the Drawfriend who drew this last night here?

I would like to request my vampire girl! she wears a more time period appropriate version of the clothing in the reference, she also has dull yellow eyes and carries around a large tome, though it is hidden in a burlap sack. thanks!

A robot cowgirl with cowgirl boots, poncho, and cowgirl hat.

welp better than the usual

Finished the sketch, what colors did you have in mind for the armor and sword?

A quick update since I've moved to a cleaner sketch and started on the line work/looking into which runes to use on the shield.

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway, lots of gray and desaturated tan coloration, an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. Make the background kind of cold, it is cold out, like 4 degrees C or so. No snow, it's like November-ish, so trees are empty of leaves, there should be a few on the ground nearby. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted shells of a car, waiting and watching for its turn with her.

Pls help I've been requesting for weeks now.

Marvelous. Do you have a deviantart?

Mostly steel with touches of yellow topaz where you see fit (meant to be an elven material called sapglass).

I just realized the original image might not have a visor. Could you add at least a thin one like pic related?

Would it be easier to you if the blade was a simple straight one? I had second thoughts on the spiky portion. One reason is that your sketch reminded me of a sword I like very much, the crab sword/carrack black sword:

vikingsword.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=19142&stc=1

I'll try and get the visor to fit right, I'm planning on adding a small head-view of her with the visor up.

and I can make it a bit straighter

as for a deviantart: I do, but I use this much more often:
artcher-artwork.tumblr.com/

I love it so much it looks amazing so excited to get to show it off!

do you have a DA or tumbler or anything with more of your art?

I'm really flattered. Yeah I'm at oprichniki1.tumblr.com/tagged/art
(goes to just the art, though the tumblr theme is kind of fucky for me so apologizes if it's a mess trying to sift through)
I've never really done pixel art so here's a undead Yuan-ti
Because technically my DM's not understanding of Jump rules probably doesn't count as a monster; despite it nearly killing the party

I'm here, yes.

Hello Drawfriends, moving my request here because I posted it pretty much at the end of the last thread.

I'm looking for someone who could help draw the House symbol of our Rogue Trader in our current 40k game.

The image is a Mexican sugar skull with the primary colours being Red, Purple, Green & Brass.

One eye socket should have appropriately stylised cybernetics like a servo skull, while the other is mostly an empty socket with a small brass coin in the middle of it (A throne gelt). The eye with the brass coin should have some red tear drops under it.

In the centre of the skulls forehead should be a brass Aquilla surrounded by vines like in the pic related that lead up to three poppy flowers.

Additionally if you could frame it in what looks like a solar eclipse (black circle with faint outline of white light) that would be dope at fuck.

Yes!

Double yes!

Stalking Mode activated.

You know, you draw fascinating fantasy women.

T H I G H S

Is there a compilation of drawfriend blogs floating around?

Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raisedd eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.

quick little sketch before bed. Ill polish it out tmrw.

Last thread i said harpy, but it's no matter the picture is still good. But could you change the words on the sack to say SALT and have him thinking "Time to go annoy the lads."? I should've worded my post better last night. You can tell me to fuck off if you don't want to do it though.

So this request comes with a bit of a preface. I recently came across gunpowder tea, which is really just a term for its packing, but it got me thinking...

Requesting a tea brewing alchemist who makes what equates to cinnamon spiced 200 proof Baijiu laced with black powder and cinnabar. Basing this on early Chinese alchemists who, while searching for an elixir for immortality, found 1000 good ways to kill someone. His "wizard staff" is a sling on a stick used to hurl "fireballs" or just home-brewed bombs in fancy lead lined jars. It goes without saying he is as mad as a hatter.

crap. Forgot to add his "magic wand" a jade hand canon.

That shit is stellar user, i love it! Thanks!

Could your dragon and my kobold get acquaintanced?

Yeah, I just wasn't sure how to get him to look like a puffin if I gave him a human face, so I got lazy. If you have any ideas on that feel free to share and I can explore it. And sure thing, changing the words is easy-peasy.

Maybe make his hair the color of his beak if you were to make him a harpy? And thanks for changing the words.

OR here, thanks a million! She looks great

Can I just get a Empire soldier version of the WE'LL SHOW HIM face? Scars and Mutton Chops are a must.

Requesting a Rodian and a Surgical Droid dressed similarly to Butch and Sundance.
Please take whatever liberties you see fit.

Draw a salt elf

Requesting an Afghan-inspired vampire or ghool inside or coming out of one of those mountain tunnel complexes.

>Pls help I've been requesting for weeks now.

Lol there have been requests that have gone months. Your mewing falls on indifferent ears Newfag.

If you are on a timetable you can always comission it.

Not to mention how specific and complex the request is. This honestly shouldn't be anything but a commission. You really owe it to the drawfriend that completes this for you for free.

200 cinnibai powder ju laced what now?

can i get a human ranger?
20 ish male
bow/arrow
walking cane
black hair/green eyes
large hat
crow poking out from hat

That is an excellent question. It should be there. Sorry user. I'll repost it when I get home.

Possibly. The currently named "Apex Barney" is a very old, very stupid white dragon that rules over a huge mountain known as Ruk's Claw. Ruk's Claw is a mysterious mountain, believed to be sentient and malignant, and sits on the only land route separating the northern and southern continents of my campaign.

Apex Barney has, so far, garnered universal love in the early test runs and playthroughs of my campaign. The art is to give the current party an idea of just how dopey this dragon is.

I love you.

bump