Feeling pretty comfy right now, Veeky Forums. Why haven't you bought into Bounty0x yet?

Feeling pretty comfy right now, Veeky Forums. Why haven't you bought into Bounty0x yet?

It's quite literally the next moon mission and you're all sleeping on this shit. The impact of Bounty0x on finding the EtherDelta hacker is monumental, despite what some of you might think. Making solid gains.

Too much pajeetry. Looks like the profit would be fueled by pure FOMO buys regardless of the underlying technology by impulsive people.

Took my 40% profit.

Hmm, honestlydefinitely being fueled partly by FOMO, but that doesn't mean that it isn't likely to maintain its price and lay a new floor.

Hope they put a bounty for McAfee's hacked account. If so expect massive gaynz

Notice the kucoin referral codes begging in bounty threads and constant shilling.

Goodspeed user, I'm out.

thinking of dumping now, almost 3x

A 20ETH wall on EtherDelta just got cut in half, in a matter of minutes, less than 5. For a coin that isn't popular, I have to say that's pretty damn quick. LTC and ETH are struggling with walls rn.

yeah I'm with you... just already made good gains. Want to get out before the train starts slowing down

comfy af here

dont sell sir, wait binance

Bought 30k BNTY @ .00020400 ETH, can I be comfy?

You have to be a special kind of retard to sell it before it goes 1$. Selling along the way to get in your initial investment alright, but don't start threads how resentful you feel once it's at 10x.

Sitting comfy on my oyster gains. Didn't see such pajeet-like shilling for that then.

The fomo for bounty is basically fomo for PRL-like gains from low mcap coin on kucoin. It's not fomo for bounty.

>slowing down
>brand new fucking coin
>oh no! goes merely up x4! time to sell my lads!
>on shitexchange
>barely made any news

Thats why I hate it when people shill gems on Veeky Forums. You faggots dont understand how it works nor deserve to be rich at all.

It's ERC20 right? Just bought 5k

i've been watching it all day and it keeps going up...i can't buy at the ATH. Right? Riiiight???

Heard about some rumors it might hit binance.

COMFY 10X in a few weeks!

BUY NOW and catch the next moon mission before T minus 1 month. They have HUGE plans for JAN

THERE WE GO BROTHER. OP here from my phone, feeling comfy as a hell. Managed to buy in at .13. I was watching this bitch go up all afternoon and I was thinking I'll let it fly by me. But luckily someone dropped their bags super cheap and I basically got it at the price I initially first saw it for.

For the brainlets. Look at steem's marketcap.

yea but it's still gotta correct a bit from where it's at....right? riiiight? i new and i keep fucking myself by FOMOing and buying at ATH. i had to google what those meant today for christ sake.